Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 290. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Hi to all,

do you know where can I find a graphic showing me how many transactions per day have been historically done by Decred blockchain?

Thanks in advance,
Fassa
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Activity: 464
Merit: 260
how many staking pools are there? which is the biggest/best?

The https://dcrstats.com/ site shows you the pools and their statistics at the bottom of the page.
Activity: 264
Merit: 250
https://docs.decred.org/mining/proof-of-stake/

You can solo stake mine, which means you have to keep your wallet online and unlocked 24/7 or you can join one of the stakepools, which can vote for you.

Yeah stake mining is safe.

how many staking pools are there? which is the biggest/best?
Activity: 83
Decred why is there a lack of trading volume ??

Seems also that there's a big pressure on sell side @ Poloniex

Somebody wants to surpress the price.
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK

Seems also that there's a big pressure on sell side @ Poloniex
Activity: 83
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
can anyone tell me the possible hashrate from 7950 AMD gpu with claymore dual miner ?
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Reading / Watching. Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
anyone else experiencing issues on yobit?

i have 80 dcr withdraw stuck for 2 days now...

Hi there. Guys and at first DEVTEAM can you connect with Yobit admins and turn on DCR wallet? Its show Wallet status: Maintenance not first day in a row ppl who are sending coins on Yobit address open support tickets but not get any answers on it. All another exchanges not have same issues with your wallet. DEV help here to solve that issue plz, its needs not only guys who are not getting their deposits. Hope you  help your miners( they are too part of your community). Ty for attention.

Anyone have a contact at Yobit? Withdrawals have not been being processed for over 36 hours and the support ticket I opened has gone unanswered for 24 hours.

The great innovation that DCR has is that exchanges can not participate in POS with out buying tickets.  And if they do, they will not have the DCR for when user withdraw.

Which could explain why yobit withdrawals haven't been going out for over 48 hours.

Just over 30 hours waiting for the removal of yobit...

I've also some problem to withdraw my DCR from yobit, not a long time (about 6h) but other users in trollbox claim that they don't be able to withdraw DCR.

I hope you will talk with yobit and try to delist DCR from that exchange, stay there isn't a good PR IMHO

More than 24h ATM.

I warn you all: DON'T TRADE @ YOBIT
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
What decred ming pool is recommended to use ?

All pools are official, use the same code, are 100% safe and have gone through an evaluation period by the dev team, but I recommend my pool  Grin

https://stake.decredbrasil.com

Some eyecandy ... Decred Intro Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rin8cfA9wJI

Amazing!
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
What decred ming pool is recommended to use ?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Further pool mining is by far too expensive with the charged pool fees.

The fees are applied just on the reward of mining.
0.09 dcr or 0.00027 btc per ticket.
Do you think it expensive for dont need to bother with anything and not have to leave your PC on 24/7?
How much decred is needed to be able to solo stake ?? In the sense of getting nice probabilty of winning?

And is there a guide to solo stake ??

Well, I found a guide but since I am not experienced in syntax coding, I would fear to make something wrong.

As there is told you have no control of the fees for ticket purchase.

Further pool mining is by far too expensive with the charged pool fees.

Maybe I need a video tutorial to set up a rasperry pi, it lies around in my house without use.

It could be premanently online. So my goal is to solo stake save without making a mistake.

Would be great.

Actually I traded the DCR only and just losed money in each trade, so I decided to quit trading and let the dcr of me staked.

How much decred is needed to be able to solo stake ?? In the sense of getting nice probabilty of winning?

And is there a guide to solo stake ??
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
https://docs.decred.org/mining/proof-of-stake/

You can solo stake mine, which means you have to keep your wallet online and unlocked 24/7 or you can join one of the stakepools, which can vote for you.

Yeah stake mining is safe.
How can I stake decred ?

Is there a guide??

And is it safe to stake?
Jump to: