Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 297. (Read 1201327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001
how are the top 50 DCR wallets calculateD:

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DCR

is this list accurate? 

It's just a list of balances held by the top 50 accounts on Bittrex's site. While it's slightly interesting data for Bittrex trading, it's pretty much meaningless as far as actual distribution of coins go.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
how are the top 50 DCR wallets calculateD:

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DCR

is this list accurate? 
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
I knew people that got 30 decred airdrop....more than 6K decred for person Grin Grin Grin

Cool story bro! I know a guy whose uncle worked for Nintendo!

True story...my uncle took a job at Amazon when it first started with some old school stock options and I got the airdrop!

Read my history... Grin

cheers Decred
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Ohhh is DCR dumping again?...  I said it's just a temporary high... even the people at poloniex recognized that DCR is shit and already dead Cheesy

I am starting to think your just a salty pleb, if your not interested in DCR why don't you leave the thread then. Judging by all your smack talk your just a lonely troll who thinks his weak words will have an impact on the followers that know DCR will have a good chance to grow on its own accord. no one really cares that the price went up and then back down, was a good chance to take some profits and buy back in once it stabilized. Funny thing is there have been so many negative salty plebs like you screaming it's dead with so many successful coins that it surprise's me that people still try the same old lines. You really think bitcoin didn't have plebs like you crying its dead, its a shitcoin blah blah blah...... LTC, XMR, DSH, ETH, you all use the same lines with nothing but fud to back yourself up. You have no facts or knowledge on the inner workings of DCR, and being a new coin of course the price is low and there won't be any gain in price for awhile until new features come out and the ability to use it in real world applications. So do us and yourself a favor and just bugger off because all your doing is making yourself look like a silly twat.

Oh and there are plenty of real scam and dead coins you could rip on where your words would be more effective.... but not here.

Leet is right, get over it, DCR dead

OP: Can someone open a price speculation thread so we don't have to see the blather about the price every day? Some non-contributors don't get that software engineers need to design and write code to make a product for the price to be relevant.

Great idea! Like the Btc Wall observer thread...
I knew people that got 30 decred airdrop....more than 6K decred for person Grin Grin Grin

Cool story bro! I know a guy whose uncle worked for Nintendo!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Mainnet stake pools are launching! Please see the announcement. Will x-post details here as the first pools come online.

Congratulations, another great milestone by the team.
great dev
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Mainnet stake pools are launching! Please see the announcement. Will x-post details here as the first pools come online.

and the game begins.....
legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1014
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

Congratulations, another great milestone by the team.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
Ohhh is DCR dumping again?...  I said it's just a temporary high... even the people at poloniex recognized that DCR is shit and already dead Cheesy

I am starting to think your just a salty pleb, if your not interested in DCR why don't you leave the thread then. Judging by all your smack talk your just a lonely troll who thinks his weak words will have an impact on the followers that know DCR will have a good chance to grow on its own accord. no one really cares that the price went up and then back down, was a good chance to take some profits and buy back in once it stabilized. Funny thing is there have been so many negative salty plebs like you screaming it's dead with so many successful coins that it surprise's me that people still try the same old lines. You really think bitcoin didn't have plebs like you crying its dead, its a shitcoin blah blah blah...... LTC, XMR, DSH, ETH, you all use the same lines with nothing but fud to back yourself up. You have no facts or knowledge on the inner workings of DCR, and being a new coin of course the price is low and there won't be any gain in price for awhile until new features come out and the ability to use it in real world applications. So do us and yourself a favor and just bugger off because all your doing is making yourself look like a silly twat.

Oh and there are plenty of real scam and dead coins you could rip on where your words would be more effective.... but not here.

Don't forget as per a previous post, "leet" is still mining DCR to this day, and bitter about rising difficulty.  He's hoping to chase away the competition so his old junk will be profitable again.  I'm not sure what is more sad, to see shills stoop to low levels like this purely out of greed, or the fact that they have nothing more productive to do with their time. Either way, not worth the time nor effort Smiley
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
thank you
Activity: 156
Merit: 236
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

another salty pleb, interesting...... for a "Dead" coin it's holding its own pretty well considering. But please do go on with your attempts. and like leet you will join him in mine and many others ignore list's..... You have no power here ^_^
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

OP: Can someone open a price speculation thread so we don't have to see the blather about the price every day? Some non-contributors don't get that software engineers need to design and write code to make a product for the price to be relevant.
legendary
Activity: 1120

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Anyone else having issues withdrawing from poloniex? I see the transactions on the block explorer, but not being confirmed for 20+ hours.

https://mainnet.decred.org/tx/b1bb73ba7f30c9d62a0e551793238283dd07af3e21623695915b4849d23e451e
https://mainnet.decred.org/tx/1aca587ad1cb4f2741832627ff80c5abdb63b11959a9c6e67b844fad2802b0c5
https://mainnet.decred.org/tx/9dc21fb42792c168269c68b2a627def5c4dee0048afe3d6ec48881cea6a90f4f

When I told the mods about it, they told me it must be a network issue since the TX are visible on the network, just not confirmed.

Maybe the TX fees sent (0.01) are too low?

Any other ideas?

No issues here. Poloniex sent me all the coins immediately

---

Also, thanks to jyap for answering my question

I had the same issue, a restart of the Daemon fixed it finally for me
Anyone else having issues withdrawing from poloniex? I see the transactions on the block explorer, but not being confirmed for 20+ hours.

https://mainnet.decred.org/tx/b1bb73ba7f30c9d62a0e551793238283dd07af3e21623695915b4849d23e451e
https://mainnet.decred.org/tx/1aca587ad1cb4f2741832627ff80c5abdb63b11959a9c6e67b844fad2802b0c5
https://mainnet.decred.org/tx/9dc21fb42792c168269c68b2a627def5c4dee0048afe3d6ec48881cea6a90f4f

When I told the mods about it, they told me it must be a network issue since the TX are visible on the network, just not confirmed.

Maybe the TX fees sent (0.01) are too low?

Any other ideas?

No issues here. Poloniex sent me all the coins immediately

---

Also, thanks to jyap for answering my question
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Stake pools are on the testnet. Expect them on the mainnet soon.
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
The DCR wallet updates happens almost every week,are all those updates mandotary?

v0.1.3 was recently marked stable and it is recommended you upgrade to this version. Each version has seen a bunch of improvements and issues fixed, so it's a good idea to upgrade. Currently, the focus is on dcrd, and a ton of work is going into syncing it to the upstream project, which means it'll pull in an incredible amount of fixes and improvements as well. If you've experienced issues with wallet, restore from seed when you upgrade, and remember to keep a backup.

Question: Staking using web wallet: What are the timelines for completion?
legendary
Activity: 882

Jump to: