Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 303. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
and still no gui wallet? ...

wow - and i have been away for a bit ...

#crysx
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Good to know,but i still learn how to Pos work.

All you need to know is here: https://docs.decred.org/
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
www.pumpmycoin.com
on active pools there are more than 5k active workers.
Activity: 1022
any stake pools available?
No, still testing.
Good to know,but i still learn how to Pos work.
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
any stake pools available?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Why price so drastic down?

The problem right now is that you have some miners who are dumping and some POS people who are dumping their stakes. It's hard to get new investors when the fully functional CLI is not very appeasing. This is the face that Decred puts forward to a new investor who wants to try and learn to stake.

Decred needs a GUI, or at least get their web wallet fully functional so people can stake with it. The GUI may also help get this coin onto Poloniex, with exposure to new investors.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506

People seem to keep asking this over and over.  Just read back a few pages as people have been arguing about it for some time.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010
I have more GPU and other hardware for selling ... And i accept only DCR If Anyone interested to buy ... Contact me in PM Thanks
legendary

Good time to buy and stake in pos mining Smiley
Activity: 1022
legendary
Activity: 1050
why not add Decred on poloniex ?  Huh  Sad

It's already been requested long ago, but it has yet to be added.  Likely the wallet would be the major thing holding back Polo from adding it.

wooh seem we gonna see another 2 monthes of bleeding  Roll Eyes
Activity: 784
Merit: 506

It's already been requested long ago, but it has yet to be added.  Likely the wallet would be the major thing holding back Polo from adding it.
Activity: 819
Activity: 452
Merit: 251
Hey everyone, check out dcrdocs which was developed out of RFP-4 and the development subsidy. There is an announcement posted about it as well. If you would like to contribute to dcrdocs, you can do so now via its repository on Github, as it's free and open-source software.

I would also like to extend a thank you to all the great contributors to dcrdocs, since most of the documentation was sourced from the forum. I won't name them all here (far too many to post), but you know who you are. That knowledge can now live on and help newcomers get introduced with the software and also enhance current users' understanding of Decred further. And of course, it goes without saying, that Decred documentation will be an incremental process, so new content will be added to it over time.
legendary
people anyone can tell me the command line for query if i have other spendable ticket? on my pos mining.. thanks
dcrctl -u user -P pass --wallet gettickets 0
pause

The last argument can be 1 (include immature tickets) or 0 (show only mature tickets, which participate in voting)

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
people anyone can tell me the command line for query if i have other spendable ticket? on my pos mining.. thanks
dcrctl -u user -P pass --wallet gettickets 0
pause

The last argument can be 1 (include immature tickets) or 0 (show only mature tickets, which participate in voting)
legendary
Activity: 1308
Merit: 508
As some of the people are saying decred is dead, why are they discussing decred in this page. Its better to leave then argue.

People that say it's dead want it cheaper imo!

Perhaps a few, but I would think most are just upset that they lost money and are now venting their frustration.

I don't want it cheaper and I have not lost any money. And I still tell you that it's dead Smiley
Jump to: