Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 333. (Read 1201327 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Anyone here knows a contact mail to suprnova.cc staff?
I have got a problem with a withdrawl I did from suprnova to bittrex... but can't find any contact information.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/ocminer-43526

send this guy a message

or try on IRC freenode

resolved already, thanks for help guys Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
???
Honestly I was expecting more from DCR, down to 40k  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
I have got a problem with a withdrawl I did from suprnova to bittrex... but can't find any contact information.

send this guy a message

or try on IRC freenode
legendary
Activity: 1274

send this guy a message
Activity: 1308
Merit: 508
legendary
Read the OP.  That's where most of us got our information. (Maybe you need a "for dummies" version BC you don't understand the terminology?)

Keep trying Hardy boy; you'll get a clue eventually.
So rather than actually explain why this alt, in a long series of alts both now dead and struggling to take a hold, will be any different than the million other coins you choose to go for personal attacks.  Could it be that you don't have a valid answer...

I read and understood the info, the thing is the wheel isn't being reinvented.  This isn't going to take over btc, something will eventually, but this isn't it.

My response will always be as intelligent as your inquiries. 

But you would rather spread FUD.  That's why you are here, isn't it?

By the way, if you actually read the OP, you would understand that overtaking btc isn't the goal here.  Dcr would rather coexist and contribute knowledge and technology to btc.  In fact, much of the code was written to be compatible with the btc codebase for this very reason.

Nothing will ever "take over" btc.  That perspective is pretty outdated.  There is room for many blockchains in the future.
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Read the OP.  That's where most of us got our information. (Maybe you need a "for dummies" version BC you don't understand the terminology?)

So rather than actually explain why this alt, in a long series of alts both now dead and struggling to take a hold, will be any different than the million other coins you choose to go for personal attacks.  Could it be that you don't have a valid answer...

I read and understood the info, the thing is the wheel isn't being reinvented.  This isn't going to take over btc, something will eventually, but this isn't it.
legendary
Price isn't rising because we are in a consolidation phase.  Still lots of noobs to rob cheap airdrop coins from.

A breakout is coming; it's inevitable.

Simple as that.

Not agree.
The most dumping phase was at beginning, but price was consolidated between 0.005-0.006 (and most were sellinf airdrop).
This is a dump. Nothing else.

And normally smart people during dump will buy. I don't see a huge buywall or a buy pressure.

Just look at airdrop addresses, you could easly see that noone is selling airdrop right now.

But if you prefer, call it a breakout.  Wink

You will say the same tomorrow at @ 0.004. Cause people was talking about breakout at 0.006, then 0.05, now 0.0044.....

Why should the market makers provide heavy buy support at these prices if people are willing to sell for lower?   If a 100 btc buy wall showed up at .0045 right now, it would drive DCR prices up and make the acquisition cost of large coin stashes much higher.

I didn't call this a breakout, I called it consolidation (because that's exactly what it is).  We need to consolidate before our next up move.

Activity: 700
Price isn't rising because we are in a consolidation phase.  Still lots of noobs to rob cheap airdrop coins from.

Simple as that.

Not agree.
The most dumping phase was at beginning, but price was consolidated between 0.005-0.006 (and most were sellinf airdrop).
This is a dump. Nothing else.

And normally smart people during dump will buy. I don't see a huge buywall or a buy pressure.

Just look at airdrop addresses, you could easly see that noone is selling airdrop right now.

But if you prefer, call it a breakout.  Wink

You will say the same tomorrow at @ 0.004. Cause people was talking about breakout at 0.006, then 0.05, now 0.0044.....

Of course i could be complete wrong, and i hope for the future of dcr.

legendary
Why price is slowing dumping?
It was near 0.007 2 weeks ago, now is 0.0045.
what is happening?
Team is working hard but price is not rising.
That's not what determines a price rise or fall.  The coin has to have something to offer long term that people are going to want over the million other coins.  I have yet to hear someone give me a convincing answer as to what that is...

The price seems to be just another pump and dump.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
You're right, dbt.
I'm waiting for 3 : Quatloo-Trader III, ServiceNodes and GUI wallet.
legendary
Price isn't rising because we are in a consolidation phase.  Still lots of noobs to rob cheap airdrop coins from.

Simple as that.
legendary
Activity: 1050
i think the adding of AMP on poloniex would cause DCR price to fall
Activity: 1308
Merit: 508
If you can think logically (no emotions for coins), start by asking who gains most from cryptos. AMD,Nvidia (primarily AMD) and all other GPU traders. For example if I had stockpile of 500 old 5850, 5870... naturally it would be hard to get some decent $ for them since there is no demand, but if I invest few BTC pumping some coin that these card can mine well - instant demand, much more $, faster sale + I keep all coins I invested for later dump. If you think on bigger scale what is better for AMD, spending few million in advertising(commercials, events...), or pumping up ETH (current trend), and with their funds they could keep it up for months. To conclude when buying - selling new generation cards slows sell hashimoto-s, and when most of outdated GPUs are sold/traded sell blake256 and neoscrypt.
P.S. Maybe sounds like conspiracy theory but just trying to think logically.

What percentage of gpu market sales does mining account for?  I would think it isn't even that large and the majority are bought by consumers using the cards are they were intended, to play games.

But those "gamers" buy one card. Miner buy 3-6 or even more at once... so I think the miners generate a lot of demand.
If you can think logically (no emotions for coins), start by asking who gains most from cryptos. AMD,Nvidia (primarily AMD) and all other GPU traders. For example if I had stockpile of 500 old 5850, 5870... naturally it would be hard to get some decent $ for them since there is no demand, but if I invest few BTC pumping some coin that these card can mine well - instant demand, much more $, faster sale + I keep all coins I invested for later dump. If you think on bigger scale what is better for AMD, spending few million in advertising(commercials, events...), or pumping up ETH (current trend), and with their funds they could keep it up for months. To conclude when buying - selling new generation cards slows sell hashimoto-s, and when most of outdated GPUs are sold/traded sell blake256 and neoscrypt.

What percentage of gpu market sales does mining account for?  I would think it isn't even that large and the majority are bought by consumers using the cards are they were intended, to play games.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Activity: 326
The current price is worth it to buy some DECRED for long term investment   Shocked
what is happening?
That's not what determines a price rise or fall.  The coin has to have something to offer long term that people are going to want over the million other coins.  I have yet to hear someone give me a convincing answer as to what that is...

The price seems to be just another pump and dump.
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
what is happening?

Alot of new alts, people have short attention spans.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
what is happening?

I mean...that's what happens in any kind of trading, Crypto included.  Honestly though, it's not that big of a swing if you think long term.  Hell, it wasn't long before Eth rose to .03 that it was being traded at .0002...
Jump to: