Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 332. (Read 1201327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
When gui wallet become available. Price will increase.

i doubt, pos miners are dumping, for free because they earn coin for free no reason to hold

if they just do not dump at low price and wait for sometimes then they would make more profit. if they get it free then why do they make hurry to dump ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

i doubt, pos miners are dumping, for free because they earn coin for free no reason to hold
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
a noob question how a GUI wallet causes price improvement ?

People like me that do not like dealing with cmd line interfaces or don't have the knowledge to do so will become more interested in decred.  I currently mine a little and trade a little, but until a gui wallet with easier staking becomes available I won't do a lot with it because I won't hold much on exchanges & mining pools.
legendary
a noob question how a GUI wallet causes price improvement ?
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Give the best miner for nvidia and which bat file use. I have gtx 660. Thanks!
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Do you think the price of DCR will go up again in the near future? It seems there are many fresh supply of DCR now.

Expect the price to go lower or stay where it is for awhile.
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
CTO/Spokesman
wait also some people waiting for RFP payments could play the "whales" game Wink its not my case... and i bought 200 "cheap" DCR today

Do you think the price of DCR will go up again in the near future? It seems there are many fresh supply of DCR now.
legendary
Activity: 1154
Merit: 1001
40k.  Sad
A little disappointed.

If we go down to 30k is over. Investors will move to more stable price coins.
PS: Airdroppers are NOT selling anymore, so please, don't tell the same bullshit "it's cause of airdroppers"

you mean 400k, 0.004 is not 40k satoshi, still in the range that like to be played by bots, i would not woryy about, the market is once again diluited because there are coins that look interesting for big investors, like lisk

I'm pretty sure that all "investors" really want is high prices and low volatility...  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
wait also some people waiting for RFP payments could play the "whales" game Wink its not my case... and i bought 200 "cheap" DCR today
legendary
I bought few and stuck with the low price. Damn. But I made profit on past days. Decred is struggling from something, but what ? Dumpers are the culprit ?
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
For now attention and interest is moved to other coins, also for some people POW is not so profitable because no public optimised miner is available

Do you mean there is a private optimised miner? Could that be the reason why so many dumps going on?

Maybe FPGA farms.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
For now attention and interest is moved to other coins, also for some people POW is not so profitable because no public optimised miner is available

Do you mean there is a private optimised miner? Could that be the reason why so many dumps going on?
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
40k.  Sad
A little disappointed.

PS: Airdroppers are NOT selling anymore, so please, don't tell the same bullshit "it's cause of airdroppers"

you mean 400k, 0.004 is not 40k satoshi, still in the range that like to be played by bots, i would not woryy about, the market is once again diluited because there are coins that look interesting for big investors, like lisk
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer

yes.... sure
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
40k.  Sad
A little disappointed.

If we go down to 30k i buy more and i believe there are more people which have this intention. Wink

This is how crypto works, there are times the price are low which gives everyone an opportunity to buy and accumulate some more. And these low prices imo will not stick around for long.
Activity: 799
Merit: 1000
40k.  Sad
A little disappointed.

If we go down to 30k i buy more and i believe there are more people which have this intention. Wink
Activity: 272
Activity: 700
40k.  Sad
A little disappointed.

Jump to: