Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 334. (Read 1201327 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Why price is slowing dumping?
It was near 0.007 2 weeks ago, now is 0.0045.
what is happening?
Team is working hard but price is not rising.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
Still holding strong! Active community with dev. AMP took 1 year to reach polo and it went 9x. Imagine what we can do if we get there Smiley

DCR will definitely do much better than AMP if it get listed on Polo. Cheers!  Smiley

seems DCR doesnt wanna spend money on marketing though Sad
Activity: 916
Merit: 500
Still holding strong! Active community with dev. AMP took 1 year to reach polo and it went 9x. Imagine what we can do if we get there Smiley

DCR will definitely do much better than AMP if it get listed on Polo. Cheers!  Smiley
Activity: 334
Merit: 250
🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
stratum no longer working on suprnova Sad

Yes.. I have changed all my miner on getwork http now .. :-( but ocminer resolve this problem soon he is The best Smiley

Thanks mate Smiley

Stratum is back up

Hmmm...still getting same error.  It wasn't a fix in the miner, was it? And does anyone know why https://stakepool.decred.org/ is down?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Yes.. I have changed all my miner on getwork http now .. :-( but ocminer resolve this problem soon he is The best Smiley

Thanks mate Smiley

Stratum is back up
legendary
Activity: 1260

legendary

i'm working on it - should be back soon
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
with virtualbox and microsoft free for 90 days windows images, is possible to test windows software without windows
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
I don't have windows to test. Maybe someone can try removing the GS4 calls and see if that helps the windows build gain the same speed as the Linux one.
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Ok thanks.  Ya, it's fake stratum, but I was getting 98-99% acceptance, now I'm getting closer to 87-94%  :/

So its not just me that was getting those high rejection rates. Good to know.

the improvement over the previous build seems to be 2% at most for me. I'd rather have stratum over that.

And if anyone can explain how it is fake compared to other stratums, I'd like to know.

Also, I sometimes get my worker temporarily banned and then all shares are rejected. It seems to last indefinitely (despite saying temporarily) unless I stop for a while and restart.
that has only happened to me on decred.
Anybody else had this or know why it might happen?
legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002
No that doesn't work gives me an error
Code:
getbalance command: wrong number of params (expected between 0 and 3, received 8) (code: ErrNumParams)
Usage:
  getbalance ("account" minconf=1 "balancetype")

Why does getbalance get an error that it receives 8 parameters? The parameters are 3 as in the example. You actually type the command as given with the star, zero and "all". Only change your user and password
cause you should quote the *, eg:
dcrctl --wallet getbalance "*" 0 all

That worked, thank you both

Weird... I don't need the quotes on the star for mine to work

Edit: Now that I think about it, its probably the wallet names or something that is represented by the star, so it gets replaced somewhere in the code and it breaks, unless its around quotes.
As a habit I avoid names that could break under such circumstances to avoid exactly such problems
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
there is no "real" stratum on decred Wink
legendary
Activity: 1164
I have posted a pull request to official ccminer with a ~10% speedup.
Same on tpruvot fork.

Have fun and if you have a couple dimes to donate, the address is in my signature ;-)

is there an already complied copy?

Tpruvot will compile his new release soon, it will include my decred code.

Great work Pallas!  Does it support Stratum though (Suprnova pool)?  I'm getting 100% rejects when trying to use the stratum port, "6 arguments required, 7 provided".
Thanks!

Edit: Or maybe that's a question for Suprnova?

Ah looks like something has probably changed in the stratum protocol ? Unfortunately I had no Info and will have to check what happened there, it should be fine soon, however just use getwork, it is fake stratum anyway

Ok thanks.  Ya, it's fake stratum, but I was getting 98-99% acceptance, now I'm getting closer to 87-94%  :/
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
No that doesn't work gives me an error
Code:
getbalance command: wrong number of params (expected between 0 and 3, received 8) (code: ErrNumParams)
Usage:
  getbalance ("account" minconf=1 "balancetype")

Why does getbalance get an error that it receives 8 parameters? The parameters are 3 as in the example. You actually type the command as given with the star, zero and "all". Only change your user and password
cause you should quote the *, eg:
dcrctl --wallet getbalance "*" 0 all

That worked, thank you both
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1082
ccminer/cpuminer developer
hmm, i think he tried to vote Wink

[2016-04-03 18:09:35] > {"method": "mining.submit", "params": ["DsUCcACGcyP8McNMRXQwbtpDxaVUYLDQDeU", "659", "0400000000a461f2e30013fb", "57014012", "d6d09363", "0001"], "id":4}

Else, look like there is no big improvement with pallas commit on windows
legendary
Same on tpruvot fork.

Have fun and if you have a couple dimes to donate, the address is in my signature ;-)

Great work Pallas!  Does it support Stratum though (Suprnova pool)?  I'm getting 100% rejects when trying to use the stratum port, "6 arguments required, 7 provided".
Thanks!

Ah looks like something has probably changed in the stratum protocol ? Unfortunately I had no Info and will have to check what happened there, it should be fine soon, however just use getwork, it is fake stratum anyway
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1094
Black Belt Developer
Same on tpruvot fork.

Thanks!

Tpruvot's code is usually the cleanest. I didn't touch anything other than the blake kernel itself.
Try asking on the tpruvot thread or suprnova support.
Activity: 452
Merit: 251
You have uploaded the wrong .asc for 0.0.9

Sorry about that and thank you for picking up on it. It has been fixed.
Jump to: