Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 342. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Hi,
@ocminer:

please have a look on my debit_AP ID 18947625 Date 2016-03-17 16:57:10
There is no TX# and i have not received any coin for this WD...

Username: freeapp

i have also send you a pm yesterday regarding this...

regards,
Marcus

Hey Marcus,

sorry for the delay, was travelling the whole week, I just sent the payment.

Hey,
thank you...
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Hi,
@ocminer:

regards,
Marcus

Hey Marcus,

sorry for the delay, was travelling the whole week, I just sent the payment.
Activity: 137
Merit: 10
Hi,
@ocminer:

regards,
Marcus
Activity: 156
Merit: 236
In case you do not know, a new RFP has been posted to host and maintain new stake pools in diverse geolocations. If you are interested, see if you can apply as a group or a pair. Several experienced and talented groups have already stepped forward and will launch and maintain new stake pools for users. Have a look here if this interests you.
Activity: 1308
Merit: 508
EDIT SOLVED!
I enabled extended overclocking in MSI Afterburner and restarted - that was the problem.
I disabled it and restarted and all works fine again.

Hey guys. I have got a problem with cgminer 3.7.2

I just installed one more GPU (now it has 3 Cards with 5 GPU's) - I started the miner and all worked just perfect with the miner and the cards.

I restarted the system and would like to start the miner but it doesn't show anything. It starts like usual and shows that it found connection and so on - but when it starts to switch to mining the screen is just black - no data shown.

The power consumtion rises like usual - that means it's working - but it doesn't show any data.
After like 2 minutes the power consumption drops like the miner has stopped working...

I don't know what's the problem - especially because it worked when I started it the first time.

This is what is shown when I restart the pc and start cgminer the first time.

@Wolf0 any solution?

And yes... all cards are AMD no Nvidia cards attached.

Activity: 452
Merit: 251
i use the online wallet and im happy with it
I never have and never will trust online wallets with large amounts of currency.  Still waiting on that official gui wallet to be released...

The web client is local in terms of your wallet. It's not an account service, so you it's just using your browser as a GUI.
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
Guys,

I opened stratum server to support latest sgminer (tested) and ccminer (not tested). This is still a beta stage but everything should work as normal and you should notice better stability than cgminer.

You can get sgminer here: https://github.com/tpruvot/sgminer/releases

address to use: stratum+tcp://mine1.coinmine.pl:2222

https://www2.coinmine.pl/dcr/

feeleep
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
Faster CGMiner available at my GitHub: https://github.com/wolf9466/decred-cgminer-wolf

Cool, thanks! Any chance for a windows compiled cgminer?
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

I never have and never will trust online wallets with large amounts of currency.  Still waiting on that official gui wallet to be released...

Muggle. Cheesy
Activity: 784
Merit: 506

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Win x64 wallet from git is broken. No file extensions in the zip file. Unless I am totally missing something,
If you're talking about this link, that has been verified by the devs to work. Make sure you run the software from a command prompt.
Would Cygwin or another program like it, work for this problem?
Win x64 wallet from git is broken. No file extensions in the zip file. Unless I am totally missing something,

If you're talking about this link, that has been verified by the devs to work. Make sure you run the software from a command prompt.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Whats up with this coin? Wallet links don't even work.

Which links are you referring to? All the infrastructure is up on this end. The only scheduled downtime is for the forum later today:

The forum infrastructure will be upgraded on March 23rd, 2016. Expected downtime is from 09:00 PM to 11:00 PM CST. Apologies for the inconvenience this may cause.

Which links are you referring to? All the infrastructure is up on this end. The only scheduled downtime is for the forum later today:

The forum infrastructure will be upgraded on March 23rd, 2016. Expected downtime is from 09:00 PM to 11:00 PM CST. Apologies for the inconvenience this may cause.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
I would doubt ztex fpgas are the source of any sort of spike in hash rate.  They only perform at the hash rate of a smaller gpu.

True, but there are few (yet existing) people with a lot of them from BTC mining and then got teased with VNL mining before possibly switching them back on for DCR.
Activity: 1308
Merit: 508
So, Eth is rising cause manipulation.
Dcr is going down cause manipulation.
Are you really sure about that?

I don't see a hughe buy pressure on dcr....where do you see all those "investors" buyng dcr instead of eth?

In my view it's clear... A lot of people started mining DCR because it's profitable - they mine and sell. But due to the fact that DCR ist just one more altcoin not much ppl want to buy.

It's simple economics. High supply / low demand = decreasing price.

If all the miners would restrain their coins there would be a shortage of supply. If the demand would stay the same the result would be rising prices.

Low supply / medium demand = at least price stability

Therefore we shouldn't sell all our mined coins now... If the price will drop to far I see DCR dying.
Can someone point me to a serious pool, and the best public mining software for 2 x AMD 290x please?
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
iam guessing some eth miners have moved to Dcr. Sudden jump in global hash rate.

FPGA's are mining this now
I need to get my hands on some but have no idea of any that aren't so old that you can't find them anymore. I was literally about to buy like 3-4 GPUs today but now I'm unsure of what to do.  Huh

Wait until I get the big gun I just discovered I have online. It's gonna be biblical Cheesy

I hope it is an optimization to GPUs that make it competitive enough for FPGAs

Nope! A board I have had for a long while that I haven't investigated. 8 quite awesome chips on board...

What kind of board?

Not a lot of documentation on it. I'm investigating - looks to be eight quite awesome FPGAs and access to them.
Jump to: