Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 343. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
So, Eth is rising cause manipulation.
Dcr is going down cause manipulation.
Are you really sure about that?

I don't see a hughe buy pressure on dcr....where do you see all those "investors" buyng dcr instead of eth?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026
SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files
Price is getting down. Do you think this coin will have great future?!
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
iam guessing some eth miners have moved to Dcr. Sudden jump in global hash rate.

FPGA's are mining this now

@ocminer - do you know of any bitstreams for the Cairnsmore 1 units?

Not yet - IIRC it was not hard to "convert" the bitstream from ZTEX to CM1's (just some difference with the USB driver ..) but i've sold all my CM1's long time ago and haven't got the possibility to test/develop anything for them anymore.

I believe you need the HDL in order to do it, which he (thankfully) didn't release.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
Decred again under 500k.

Now 482k Bittrex.

I am afraid Undecided

Dump your coins before it goes back down to 300k again.  It's due for another large fall...

guessing fud so you can buy cheaper Dcr...... price has been pretty stable and will fluctuate for alittle while until things get moving again. like most things....
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
Decred again under 500k.

Now 482k Bittrex.

I am afraid Undecided

Dump your coins before it goes back down to 300k again.  It's due for another large fall...
It was only the wind.
iam guessing some eth miners have moved to Dcr. Sudden jump in global hash rate.

@ocminer - do you know of any bitstreams for the Cairnsmore 1 units?

There aren't any - as sprocket has none, I think.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Promising coin.
Looks like lots of airdrop coins waiting to be unloaded still.
When will PoS pools be ready?

If you weren't just trying to build up your post count, you'd actually read and know there's already at least one available.
It was only the wind.

I need to get my hands on some but have no idea of any that aren't so old that you can't find them anymore. I was literally about to buy like 3-4 GPUs today but now I'm unsure of what to do.  Huh

Wait until I get the big gun I just discovered I have online. It's gonna be biblical Cheesy

I hope it is an optimization to GPUs that make it competitive enough for FPGAs

Nope! A board I have had for a long while that I haven't investigated. 8 quite awesome chips on board...
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Promising coin.
Looks like lots of airdrop coins waiting to be unloaded still.
When will PoS pools be ready?
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
I like em cheap for now. Will buy some more soon.
Activity: 102
Don't worry, it is just manipulation to buy cheaper coins.
Activity: 71
Altcoin - Market Maker
Decred again under 500k.

Now 482k Bittrex.

I am afraid Undecided
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Ok so is there an optimised binary from you wolf0?

PS:Cant find the optimised binary for x15 wolf0 (I have tahiti),is there any chance you post it here?Thanks

There's optimized source from me, actually, but it's my own personal dev copy and I don't want to offer support on it, so while I made it public, I'm not advertising it until everything's user-friendly.

Also, I never released an x15 binary, but you might find one of the original stolen Tahiti or Hawaii ones around.

Thanks for letting me know man!I appreciate your job and your effort Smiley

PS : I dont seem to find any x15 binary,please post one if you have one please Smiley
It was only the wind.

I need to get my hands on some but have no idea of any that aren't so old that you can't find them anymore. I was literally about to buy like 3-4 GPUs today but now I'm unsure of what to do.  Huh

Wait until I get the big gun I just discovered I have online. It's gonna be biblical Cheesy
Activity: 1308
Merit: 508
An update to RFP-5 that many of you may find interesting. Congratulations to Dirbaio, ocminer, tpruvot, and Wolf!

When will this improved miners be available (especially cgminer)?

When I'm done. Stuck right now on wondering just why the hell the same miner on Mithra is fine and submits shares while it HW errors on Kineta...

All right - I'm sure you can fix this Smiley

Let me know if you need someone to be your beta tester Cheesy

Are there also plans / possibilities to improve the power of a new cgminer version?

Dropping the CPU usage a ton should do that already.

And it will lead to lower power usage - that's good Smiley
Activity: 1308
Merit: 508
An update to RFP-5 that many of you may find interesting. Congratulations to Dirbaio, ocminer, tpruvot, and Wolf!

When will this improved miners be available (especially cgminer)?

When I'm done. Stuck right now on wondering just why the hell the same miner on Mithra is fine and submits shares while it HW errors on Kineta...

All right - I'm sure you can fix this Smiley

Let me know if you need someone to be your beta tester Cheesy

Are there also plans / possibilities to improve the power of a new cgminer version?
Activity: 705
Merit: 500
Good luck with the Rfp!
You got lots of silent fans Wolf  Smiley
Ok so is there an optimised binary from you wolf0?

PS:Cant find the optimised binary for x15 wolf0 (I have tahiti),is there any chance you post it here?Thanks
Jump to: