Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 372. (Read 1201332 times)

legendary
Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010
★YoBit.Net★
Decred [DCR] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/DCR/BTC
Decred Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/DCR

Code:
[url=https://yobit.net/en/trade/DCR/BTC][img]https://yobit.net/imginfo/DCR[/img][/url]

Donate DCR coins to our Giveaway: https://yobit.net/en/freecoins/

Please report about DCR update/fork/issue here: https://yobit.net/en/reportupdate/DCR
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Was this announced here already? It is still under ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT but shows some pretty nice stats if anybody is interested
I found this on decred forum and it is developed by Dyrk from there

https://dcrstats.com/
Activity: 484
Merit: 250
Wallets on Yobit are syncing ATM.I believe Yobit will make the official announcement in a while!
Go DCR!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
I think it's pretty clear most of the trolling and FUD that shows up here are people that are bitter they missed the airdrop deadline  Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
As of today 2016/2/26 there are left 1933 airdrop addresses unspent. ~35% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins

These updates are nice. You should consider making the tools and processes you use to track airdrop addresses open-source. It'll be really good to verify and present it for historical record.

and create a request for the project - and make sure that its under the decred constitutional rules and guidelines - then hope to God that it gets accepted - then get paid for your work ...

and yes _ingsoc - i am having a little fun with this ...

but i do think it should be a lot smoother than the above to get some incentive organized for it to happen so he / she gets paid for their work ( like tpruvot / epsylon3 should ) ...

#crysx

Decred devs who dev by passion are fools. Decred devs who dev for Decreds are clever.
Activity: 452
Merit: 251
I am very sure i  have not done anything wrong and am surprised that they banned my account on their forum  I just ask a few things about their wallet and post on marketplace about my online store that accepts decred,I have been a member of many forums and some forums where I am active I usually get warnings if I did something wrong .. If this the kind of community Decred has??

PM me your forum handle. I have no knowledge of this happening. I'll investigate for you - seems highly unlikely that you were banned. The only bans have been for proper spambots.
Activity: 356
Merit: 250
As of today 2016/2/26 there are left 1933 airdrop addresses unspent. ~35% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins

These updates are nice. You should consider making the tools and processes you use to track airdrop addresses open-source. It'll be really good to verify and present it for historical record.

My 282 will forever remain untouched. Sad
Activity: 952
Merit: 105
I am very sure i  have not done anything wrong and am surprised that they banned my account on their forum  I just ask a few things about their wallet and post on marketplace about my online store that accepts decred,I have been a member of many forums and some forums where I am active I usually get warnings if I did something wrong ..

If this the kind of community Decred has??
they may be think your website is a liar

If they think so then they should have send me a message stating that,so this is a communist type of community where you will not give a chance to explain to you what are your violation,it's like you've done a violation on a street,they will not ask you your license,they will just tell you not to drive anymore..
send -ingic a message,i think it is ok
-~
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
I am very sure i  have not done anything wrong and am surprised that they banned my account on their forum  I just ask a few things about their wallet and post on marketplace about my online store that accepts decred,I have been a member of many forums and some forums where I am active I usually get warnings if I did something wrong ..

If they think so then they should have send me a message stating that,so this is a communist type of community where you will not give a chance to explain to you what are your violation,it's like you've done a violation on a street,they will not ask you your license,they will just tell you not to drive anymore..

Actually my tool is the most simple script that reads and counts from the block explorer, block 1 page if the address that received the airdrop is spent (S) or unspent (U)
Activity: 952
Merit: 105

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

Thank god all the pool soft is open source Wink

and create a request for the project - and make sure that its under the decred constitutional rules and guidelines - then hope to God that it gets accepted - then get paid for your work ...

but i do think it should be a lot smoother than the above to get some incentive organized for it to happen so he / she gets paid for their work ( like tpruvot / epsylon3 should ) ...

#crysx

yup ...

and mpos is a nice package too ...

though the theme / template you are using is really nauseating at times mate - no offence ...

the old stock mpos look had ALL the details right there in front of me without the 'flashy' graphs - just stats ...

im too technical for my own good - as i prefer stats as opposed to round circles with numbers Tongue ...

but awesome pools though ...

granite compile in git is now fixed also ... just sayin Wink ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Thank god all the pool soft is open source Wink

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

#crysx
Activity: 452
Merit: 251

Here it comes Grin

As of 2016/2/12 there are left 2163 airdrop addresses unspent. ~27% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/13 there are left 2143 airdrop addresses unspent. ~28% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/14 there are left 2118 airdrop addresses unspent. ~29% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/15 there are left 2093 airdrop addresses unspent. ~30% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/16 there are left 2069 airdrop addresses unspent. ~30% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/17 there are left 2051 airdrop addresses unspent. ~31% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/18 there are left 2036 airdrop addresses unspent. ~31% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/19 there are left 2034 airdrop addresses unspent. ~32% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/20 there are left 2024 airdrop addresses unspent. ~32% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/21 there are left 2017 airdrop addresses unspent. ~32% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/22 there are left 2000 airdrop addresses unspent. ~33% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/23 there are left 1989 airdrop addresses unspent. ~33% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/24 there are left 1971 airdrop addresses unspent. ~34% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of 2016/2/25 there are left 1955 airdrop addresses unspent. ~34% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Do anyone know how much accounts from the airdrop are move their coins?

Badam will be along today with his daily calculations I'm sure. He has been providing regular updates here which have been very helpful
legendary
Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001
I moved my coins from airdrop and now i have 2x more.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Jump to: