Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 373. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Decred has actually a reasonable value for a technically interesting coin with active developers and a new POS/POW security concept. It is comparable with coins like Monero or NEM that try something different.

I predict it will go higher and lower, but not by orders of magnitude. It will swing between 0.002 and 0.01 BTC for a while. In the long run, it can be perfectly a top ten coin if the concept proves to have advantages with respect to the NXT or Peercoin approach.

Finally a voice of reason in this trollfest & fanboi war. Thanks for your comment. Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I claimed some Decred from the airdrop.  Is there a web page that instructs me how to move them should I choose to do so?

Can't vouch for this since I haven't done it yet, but here is one https://medium.com/@drei4u/easy-way-to-move-your-decred-airdrop-to-the-exchanges-windows-ad1d005cf8f1#.b0lbb8mib

There is a webwallet available. You should try there
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Informed decisions with what we've got....

April 07, 2013, 12:05:12 AM

that date alone derives tremendous value. This project had an almost three year gestation period. (for your viewing pleasure https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mc2-a-cryptocurrency-based-on-a-hybrid-powpos-system-169204)

read the ANN

read it again.

Look at the people behind it.

Look at how it has been managed so far.

Look at the github, follow links.. etc

If we base the list at coinmarketcap on merit.... well, let's just say I bought more btc with fiat which I had not done in a long time....................... Of course that's just me

+1 for u 2 m8  Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9y9gqL957Bg indestructible Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Decred has actually a reasonable value for a technically interesting coin with active developers and a new POS/POW security concept. It is comparable with coins like Monero or NEM that try something different.

I predict it will go higher and lower, but not by orders of magnitude. It will swing between 0.002 and 0.01 BTC for a while. In the long run, it can be perfectly a top ten coin if the concept proves to have advantages with respect to the NXT or Peercoin approach.
+1

the reasons iv been buyin are similar... Grin, i see it easy breakin 0.01 in next few weeks and polo prob will b listing it soon. when they do , b prepared for sum big buy walls, there will b no more cheap dcr
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Informed decisions with what we've got....

April 07, 2013, 12:05:12 AM

that date alone derives tremendous value. This project had an almost three year gestation period. (for your viewing pleasure https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/mc2-a-cryptocurrency-based-on-a-hybrid-powpos-system-169204)

read the ANN

read it again.

Look at the people behind it.

Look at how it has been managed so far.

Look at the github, follow links.. etc

If we base the list at coinmarketcap on merit.... well, let's just say I bought more btc with fiat which I had not done in a long time....................... Of course that's just me

legendary
Activity: 1666
kekekke...
where's 100btc order go? :/
omg i hope it's another bithire.
stop killing people Sad
peace

The person that is giving more information about itself is the looser in a greedy game. This, the person with the wall is the looser. And people, that show any appreciation about it. He does only kill more greedy people than itself.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist

legendary
Activity: 882
soooooooooo overpriced  Smiley

and how do you come to that reasoning.... whats your basis for that claim? please do share it with us......

He's talking about Ethereum @ $6 a piece with more than 77 million available supply is truly overpriced. Compared to Decred  which we think is currently undervalued.

maybe he is trying to fud here and convince people to buy VNL coin.... seems to be a follower there alot.

anyone know whos doing all the dumping on rex thou........
Activity: 567
Merit: 503

and how do you come to that reasoning.... whats your basis for that claim? please do share it with us......

He's talking about Ethereum @ $6 a piece with more than 77 million available supply is truly overpriced. Compared to Decred  which we think is currently undervalued.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

over priced?
what is the real value this coin infront of you?
100k satoshi?
and why you said it's overpriced?
legendary
Activity: 882

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
legendary
Activity: 1400
Anyone knows what these mean that I see in my wallet?

Old top block hash
New top block hash
Disconnecting block
Reorganization detected

Was scrolling through wallet and seen these.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Is it usual Polo takes this long to add a coin?  Also the buy wall keeps moving  Undecided

Polo may never add this coin. They may not like it for whatever reason. Unless someone has some insider info, I'm just going to assume Polo won't be listing. If they do, I'll be delightfully surprised.
If it has volume I'd assume they will list it
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Is it usual Polo takes this long to add a coin?  Also the buy wall keeps moving  Undecided

Polo may never add this coin. They may not like it for whatever reason. Unless someone has some insider info, I'm just going to assume Polo won't be listing. If they do, I'll be delightfully surprised.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
I claimed some Decred from the airdrop.  Is there a web page that instructs me how to move them should I choose to do so?

Can't vouch for this since I haven't done it yet, but here is one https://medium.com/@drei4u/easy-way-to-move-your-decred-airdrop-to-the-exchanges-windows-ad1d005cf8f1#.b0lbb8mib
Activity: 443
Merit: 250

Activity: 784
Merit: 506
GUI wallet is looking good, excited for it.  The command line one is a massive headache, and I know I'm one of many people to complain about it.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Just one with 100 decred in my wallet what i should get from stacking ?
Jump to: