Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 376. (Read 1201332 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004
Hellow! Please tell me, R9 NANO give 2900 mh - it is realy or fake? http://62.212.74.86/~mining/list/amd/index.php?algo=blake256

I think this is fake, because with less memory clock, how could it beat some other GPUs which have more than the double of ?

By the way, I've now joined the big Decred family by mining it. I have a few question that I didn't found in the OP. I'm sorry if this is in it Sad. What are the minimum and the maximum stake ages and the reward in percent per month or year ? Also, can I stake in the web-wallet ? Thank you for asking my questions Smiley.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Is there a bitstream for blake 14 round?  Or is there someone to speak to that will actually release one?

No, but if you wish to make your own, I'd help.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
You may say all you want about that buy wall being fishy, but not even 1 whale can currently bring it down alone...
Also, considering the quality of the coin and the dev team behind it, we should soon arrive at Polo...

Unless it happens to be the whale who put up the buy wall. The whale can easily make the wall disappear with one click of the mouse. Nothing that I can do about it though, since my coins are all tied up in tickets. I'm just a krill.

It's especially true if the person who put up the wall is the whale. There is not enough volume yet to sell it off at a decent price then, and it'd be foolish to do so before we arrive at Polo.

True, After we reach polo, DCR gonna jump to top 20 cap. Now it's perfext time for daytraiding to accumulate some more.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Hellow! Please tell me, R9 NANO give 2900 mh - it is realy or fake? http://62.212.74.86/~mining/list/amd/index.php?algo=blake256
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
You may say all you want about that buy wall being fishy, but not even 1 whale can currently bring it down alone...
Also, considering the quality of the coin and the dev team behind it, we should soon arrive at Polo...

Unless it happens to be the whale who put up the buy wall. The whale can easily make the wall disappear with one click of the mouse. Nothing that I can do about it though, since my coins are all tied up in tickets. I'm just a krill.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
how can you tell if you were in the air drop?

you have a parachute  Wink   Grin

you participate in it...you will know if you participated

damn must have missed it ..oh well must be more alert in future.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

you have a parachute  Wink   Grin

you participate in it...you will know if you participated
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 854
How many coins are created per day?

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059
pricing but overvalued now.  Take some profit now cause if not you'll be bagholding.  Just friendly advice.

This is what people were saying when Bitcoin was at $10 ... "nice price now, but overvalued, better sell now"
Then when bitcoin was $100 ... "ok now it's REALLY overpriced, sell ASAP $100 is not normal, it will burst anytime"

The point is not that I'm saying price will keep rising, it's just that "it is overpriced" is not a good argument
Overpriced compared to what? The price is a reflection of people's expectations and speculation, that's all

1 - This is not bitcoin.

2 - Unproven

3 - It's overpriced because it's not people buying for the most part, it's whales/bots messing around and making it fly...if it isn't natural, then it's overpriced because it's been "forced" into that valuation...simple.  You tell me, will you pay 650k for this or 250k when you know the value SHOULD be 250k (or maybe even less!).  You best hope it goes to 1mil sats to make some half-decent profit return, if not you lose.  Many we're in since cheaper...remember that.  

4 - Regardless such is the game of crypto and alts, crazy.

All your points are moot and invalid but I don't see the point in unpacking them, any intelligent person can do it for themselves. Let's agree to disagree. I don't want to litter the thread with useless discussions that have been regurgitated over and over on Bitcointalk in every altcoin thread. Your idea that there's a "natural" or "real" price is unfounded, a mere presupposition, and has no grounding in economic theory. There is no "real price" - there is no "inherent price" - it's simply a result of the ratio between demand and supply.

Roll Eyes Fancy.  So easy to state when the "demand" isn't bloody real! lol!

Whatever, I myself have been in the coin since 225k so I'm not complaining, but you can be sure you're buying some of my coins at these prices since 500k+.  Whatever.  May as well hold some since it's being manipulated (key word here) and going up...see how she goes.

You tell me, will you pay 650k for this or 250k when you know the value SHOULD be 250k (or maybe even less!)

sold quite a stash eh...trying to buy back?  Grin

but you can be sure you're buying some of my coins at these prices since 500k+

there are a 100 BTC orders above 500K.....your sells must have been wiped out  Grin
Activity: 710
Merit: 500
I used web wallet.  It was buggy but worked eventually. https://wallet.decred.org/  Create new wallet and type in the pass phrase they gave you.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hullo,

I was in the airdrop - how do I collect the coins now?

Thanks in advance

Read.  That's my advice.

Why is it the "hero" members are always the laziest?
Activity: 812
Hullo,

I was in the airdrop - how do I collect the coins now?

Thanks in advance
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
I register to receive air drop but, lost it ?
Any way can you check it ? please ?

most of the people who were "accepted" for the airdrop didn't even receive their coins~ airdrop was a failure as the community did not get their share of coins.

:\

meh = greedy devs (company0 LLC)

Why whould you ever say something like that if it's not even remotely true?

Obviously even were it true, there'd be a reason he's in the thread, repeating it. Everybody has a motive, and it's almost always self-interest or leading back to it. When you think about it that way, it's simple why he stays in this thread instead of saying his piece and leaving.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
OCMiner,

There are many disconnects from your pool and your withdraws seems stuck.

Please fix.

Its a ddos ongoing currently, i'm working on it - withdrawals are ok

Jeez that's a pity, do these DDoS'ses often occur?  

Yeah they're pretty common..
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
The target is 0.01 btc  x decred.....
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
OCMiner,

There are many disconnects from your pool and your withdraws seems stuck.

Please fix.

Its a ddos ongoing currently, i'm working on it - withdrawals are ok
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

No stake pool yet.

1,750,000 decred in existence, not 900,000.

No window wallet.

Pumped to f*%k.

That's the beauty of it not every noob can be part of the party. I bet you never even heard of bitcoin when it was launched. Well you will hear from decred for sure when it reaches maturity
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
The coin has less than a million coin in existence, combine it with its exciting features then each decred should reach interesting price. I bought some just in case you never know.

~1.75 million decred are in existence. What exciting features?
Never mind, if you dont know how many decred there are before you buyed...

950,000 decred are "available", because the bring up devs (different to decred devs?) promised not to spend them yet.
They need to pump first.

Er, I mean the bring up devs need to stake their 840,000 premined decred first, in the early profitable years.
That way, the bring up devs can earn another 840,000? decred over 2 years.
That way, the bring up devs can sell 840,000 "free" staked decred while saying they wont sell their 840,000 premine!
And some people fall for it!

Still no stake pool.

Jump to: