Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 374. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
pricing but overvalued now.  Take some profit now cause if not you'll be bagholding.  Just friendly advice.

This is what people were saying when Bitcoin was at $10 ... "nice price now, but overvalued, better sell now"
Then when bitcoin was $100 ... "ok now it's REALLY overpriced, sell ASAP $100 is not normal, it will burst anytime"

The point is not that I'm saying price will keep rising, it's just that "it is overpriced" is not a good argument
Overpriced compared to what? The price is a reflection of people's expectations and speculation, that's all

1 - This is not bitcoin.

2 - Unproven

3 - It's overpriced because it's not people buying for the most part, it's whales/bots messing around and making it fly...if it isn't natural, then it's overpriced because it's been "forced" into that valuation...simple.  You tell me, will you pay 650k for this or 250k when you know the value SHOULD be 250k (or maybe even less!).  You best hope it goes to 1mil sats to make some half-decent profit return, if not you lose.  Many we're in since cheaper...remember that.  

4 - Regardless such is the game of crypto and alts, crazy.

All your points are moot and invalid but I don't see the point in unpacking them, any intelligent person can do it for themselves. Let's agree to disagree. I don't want to litter the thread with useless discussions that have been regurgitated over and over on Bitcointalk in every altcoin thread. Your idea that there's a "natural" or "real" price is unfounded, a mere presupposition, and has no grounding in economic theory. There is no "real price" - there is no "inherent price" - it's simply a result of the ratio between demand and supply.

Roll Eyes Fancy.  So easy to state when the "demand" isn't bloody real! lol!

Whatever, I myself have been in the coin since 225k so I'm not complaining, but you can be sure you're buying some of my coins at these prices since 500k+.  Whatever.  May as well hold some since it's being manipulated (key word here) and going up...see how she goes.

You tell me, will you pay 650k for this or 250k when you know the value SHOULD be 250k (or maybe even less!)

sold quite a stash eh...trying to buy back?  Grin

but you can be sure you're buying some of my coins at these prices since 500k+

there are a 100 BTC orders above 500K.....your sells must have been wiped out  Grin

durrr herp derp.

kekekke...
where's 100btc order go? :/
omg i hope it's another bithire.
stop killing people Sad
peace
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
pricing but overvalued now.  Take some profit now cause if not you'll be bagholding.  Just friendly advice.

This is what people were saying when Bitcoin was at $10 ... "nice price now, but overvalued, better sell now"
Then when bitcoin was $100 ... "ok now it's REALLY overpriced, sell ASAP $100 is not normal, it will burst anytime"

The point is not that I'm saying price will keep rising, it's just that "it is overpriced" is not a good argument
Overpriced compared to what? The price is a reflection of people's expectations and speculation, that's all

1 - This is not bitcoin.

2 - Unproven

3 - It's overpriced because it's not people buying for the most part, it's whales/bots messing around and making it fly...if it isn't natural, then it's overpriced because it's been "forced" into that valuation...simple.  You tell me, will you pay 650k for this or 250k when you know the value SHOULD be 250k (or maybe even less!).  You best hope it goes to 1mil sats to make some half-decent profit return, if not you lose.  Many we're in since cheaper...remember that.  

4 - Regardless such is the game of crypto and alts, crazy.

All your points are moot and invalid but I don't see the point in unpacking them, any intelligent person can do it for themselves. Let's agree to disagree. I don't want to litter the thread with useless discussions that have been regurgitated over and over on Bitcointalk in every altcoin thread. Your idea that there's a "natural" or "real" price is unfounded, a mere presupposition, and has no grounding in economic theory. There is no "real price" - there is no "inherent price" - it's simply a result of the ratio between demand and supply.

Roll Eyes Fancy.  So easy to state when the "demand" isn't bloody real! lol!

Whatever, I myself have been in the coin since 225k so I'm not complaining, but you can be sure you're buying some of my coins at these prices since 500k+.  Whatever.  May as well hold some since it's being manipulated (key word here) and going up...see how she goes.

You tell me, will you pay 650k for this or 250k when you know the value SHOULD be 250k (or maybe even less!)

sold quite a stash eh...trying to buy back?  Grin

but you can be sure you're buying some of my coins at these prices since 500k+

there are a 100 BTC orders above 500K.....your sells must have been wiped out  Grin

durrr herp derp.
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
So now we find out if this buywall is real or fake.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
Im the only one who have zero coin in my AirDrop Wallet ?

No, there are other users that have not received the airdrop's coins ... because their request was not approved.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Im the only one who have zero coin in my AirDrop Wallet ?
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
good price  Grin
next 100k ehehehe
buy more  Cheesy
Activity: 742
bummer ... missed out on this one...

Living under a rock ? Smiley Twitter was going crazy with this days before launch... Also with the Airdrop etc..

http://twitter.com/SuprnovaPools

;-)
lol i missed this one too, been too busy or a few months and there you go,  lot of good coins launched ive missed
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
Will buying stake tickets or pool staking be possible from the gui wallet?
Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
Is there a bitstream for blake 14 round?  Or is there someone to speak to that will actually release one?

No, but if you wish to make your own, I'd help.

Is it that simple that a non-programmer can actually do it?

It's not programming, but I'm afraid it's far from simple. At least, to do your own from scratch. Modifying the open source code and generating it would be a lot easier.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
How many dcr are in existence? decred seems the real deal from what i read about it, might buy some.

955,371 DCR

You can go to coinmarketcap.com for that info in the future

what happen to the 1,600,000.0000000000 in the first block? lol :-)
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
1st March is the end of proposals for GUI wallet, proposals will contain:

That one looks great I hope the GUI Wallet looks exactly like that
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Hellow! Please tell me, R9 NANO give 2900 mh - it is realy or fake? http://62.212.74.86/~mining/list/amd/index.php?algo=blake256

I think this is fake, because with less memory clock, how could it beat some other GPUs which have more than the double of ?

By the way, I've now joined the big Decred family by mining it. I have a few question that I didn't found in the OP. I'm sorry if this is in it Sad. What are the minimum and the maximum stake ages and the reward in percent per month or year ? Also, can I stake in the web-wallet ? Thank you for asking my questions Smiley.

No one replied me yet. Any info on staking ? Alos, I remember when I browsed the pages that someone told about an hybrid web-wallet, with a part on your computer and a part on the servers. Can anyone here tell me more about it ?

I can reply on the nano thing.
Compare hbm to other graphic ram.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Living under a rock ? Smiley Twitter was going crazy with this days before launch... Also with the Airdrop etc..

http://twitter.com/SuprnovaPools

;-)
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1010
he who has the gold makes the rules
Activity: 490
Merit: 504
0.0067BTC/decred, nice progress, so will see 0.015BTC when dcr get add to poloniex.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1003
Hellow! Please tell me, R9 NANO give 2900 mh - it is realy or fake? http://62.212.74.86/~mining/list/amd/index.php?algo=blake256

I think this is fake, because with less memory clock, how could it beat some other GPUs which have more than the double of ?

By the way, I've now joined the big Decred family by mining it. I have a few question that I didn't found in the OP. I'm sorry if this is in it Sad. What are the minimum and the maximum stake ages and the reward in percent per month or year ? Also, can I stake in the web-wallet ? Thank you for asking my questions Smiley.

No one replied me yet. Any info on staking ? Alos, I remember when I browsed the pages that someone told about an hybrid web-wallet, with a part on your computer and a part on the servers. Can anyone here tell me more about it ?
The only thing I can say is DECRED is a low memory hashing algo.....I set my mem to +80. Hope that helps.
Activity: 686

Decred has a different POS system.
In this area on official forum you will find all information https://forum.decred.org/forums/proof-of-stake-mining/

Thank you for sharing this links, I'll look at it Wink !

The GUI to access the blockchain is online but the wallet file is stored on your computer, you don't have to login/create user or anything else. It's on wallet.decred.org

That seems nice ! And can the web-wallet stake my coins ? I don't feel very secure in putting all my precious DCR in a command line based wallet Undecided...

Staking is not possible yet with the webclient, but a stake pool is on the way(1-2 days afaik), so in a few days staking will be made much more easier for everyone
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
How many DCR can support the web wallet ? Its safe for staking about 10K€ ?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

Decred has a different POS system.
In this area on official forum you will find all information https://forum.decred.org/forums/proof-of-stake-mining/

Thank you for sharing this links, I'll look at it Wink !

The GUI to access the blockchain is online but the wallet file is stored on your computer, you don't have to login/create user or anything else. It's on wallet.decred.org

That seems nice ! And can the web-wallet stake my coins ? I don't feel very secure in putting all my precious DCR in a command line based wallet Undecided...
Activity: 686

Jump to: