Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 414. (Read 1201332 times)

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
w0w, thanks, already did my dusting, clean air filters etc. it's a full size desktop (atx) w/the r-9 and an older 5670 hd. the older unit runs nice and cool, even with inside temps often over 100oF. i guess that's the problem, but even if i remove the side panel it doesn't seem to help much. the 280x has been running for two years at ~80ish+o
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Why I get only rejects. My conf
cgminer.exe --blake256 --benchmark -o http://dcr.suprnova.cc:9111 -u xxx -p xxx -I 10

loose the --benchmark, add (optional) --no-submit-stale --gpu-threads 2 --scan-time 2 --queue 0   Wink

fwiw i'm running @ -I 4 and ~90o C

TY m8. 90oC even we have middle of winter it's  unacceptable temp. It's more profitable to mine ETH and buy DCR from exchange.

What GPUs are you using?
With 280X i am having 72C with 25C ambient temperature

hey badam, i'm using a 280x also, underclocked, undervolted, intensity = 1 atm, and 86oC atm. honestly stumped as to what else to try, could you share your cli?

@
Quote from: wolf0
It's funny how people still recommend using --no-submit-stale - I'm starting to think it's to sabotage new miners lol

- i did say it was optional   Wink

I am using -I 13 stock clocks and volts no additional fine tuning. All i am having is good ventilation and i recently cleared with a vacuum cleaner the gpu heatsinks from dust, before that i was running at 85C too
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
arg, it's painful to watch these devs disregard your words Wolf. Anyone who knows your name knows you are THE GUY when it comes to making miners,forks for miners, and such.   Not impressing me that's for sure , but decred devs don't really seem to care much now that the money's been made...
(this is my opinion, let the bagholders hate)

That's not true at all - and a bit unfair to be honest. Just because it's not visible here at all times doesn't mean it's not happening. As a matter of fact, I just spoke to Wolf` in private and in public. As for your other point about the devs not caring, that's baseless too. They're working around the clock - a testnet stake pool was released just a day ago. If they were chatting on here all day I'd be worried. As a matter of fact, the first RFPs are going up this week too for other developers to get involved. So please, I don't want to be rude, but you must base what you say on evidence and not just opinion - the world has a lot of opinions, we need evidence-based reasoning - the world needs it!

well it's good to know that then Wink
meh im an action guy, i hold only small amount of decred and am mainly watching, i expect really nothing, so you guys just do your thing and don't worry, when your done what your working on all will work out im sure Wink
don't be worried about my opinion, i'm a guy that thinks eth is full of holes, alot of hype, and broke begging (tho it did open the floodgates for other platforms to build on.)
all of this is just ideas till it's not.
and im sure you guys will pull thru Wink, it's just my opinion that a "team" that pushes away the community and acts above it will never have mainstream adoption, then again maybe you don't want that, im still unsure what decred even stands for or offers ;p (tho i have spent time reading it's just technical and vague, not simple user friendly thats for sure)
but i digress, again, that all may change when w.e you guys are working on happens ;p

hedging your bet lol. I am pretty sure you are the guy who created lot of rukus on forum & here because you either lost your seed or were removed from airdrop at the last time. Just writing this so people know your perspective & where your opinions were formed.
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
cgminer.exe --blake256 --benchmark -o http://dcr.suprnova.cc:9111 -u xxx -p xxx -I 10

loose the --benchmark, add (optional) --no-submit-stale --gpu-threads 2 --scan-time 2 --queue 0   Wink

TY m8. 90oC even we have middle of winter it's  unacceptable temp. It's more profitable to mine ETH and buy DCR from exchange.

What GPUs are you using?

hey badam, i'm using a 280x also, underclocked, undervolted, intensity = 1 atm, and 86oC atm. honestly stumped as to what else to try, could you share your cli?

@
Quote from: wolf0
It's funny how people still recommend using --no-submit-stale - I'm starting to think it's to sabotage new miners lol

- i did say it was optional   Wink
arg, it's painful to watch these devs disregard your words Wolf. Anyone who knows your name knows you are THE GUY when it comes to making miners,forks for miners, and such.   Not impressing me that's for sure , but decred devs don't really seem to care much now that the money's been made...

That's not true at all - and a bit unfair to be honest. Just because it's not visible here at all times doesn't mean it's not happening. As a matter of fact, I just spoke to Wolf` in private and in public. As for your other point about the devs not caring, that's baseless too. They're working around the clock - a testnet stake pool was released just a day ago. If they were chatting on here all day I'd be worried. As a matter of fact, the first RFPs are going up this week too for other developers to get involved. So please, I don't want to be rude, but you must base what you say on evidence and not just opinion - the world has a lot of opinions, we need evidence-based reasoning - the world needs it!

meh im an action guy, i hold only small amount of decred and am mainly watching, i expect really nothing, so you guys just do your thing and don't worry, when your done what your working on all will work out im sure Wink
don't be worried about my opinion, i'm a guy that thinks eth is full of holes, alot of hype, and broke begging (tho it did open the floodgates for other platforms to build on.)
and im sure you guys will pull thru Wink, it's just my opinion that a "team" that pushes away the community and acts above it will never have mainstream adoption, then again maybe you don't want that, im still unsure what decred even stands for or offers ;p (tho i have spent time reading it's just technical and vague, not simple user friendly thats for sure)
but i digress, again, that all may change when w.e you guys are working on happens ;p

Even though i don't agree with fully i must agree with the fact that decred needs to work on a User friendly documentation. So much technical stuff with technical language that a regular user(or sometimes even me) doesn't understands. A high priority work has to be done in making decred extremely user friendly, and i am saying this in concordance with the fact that i love and fully support decred, but many documentation and function needs to be simplified to be "noob friendly", and i am not demanding this to happen right now, but imo some resources must be dedicated to this aspect. Please take this as a constructive feedback not a criticism
Activity: 1022
arg, it's painful to watch these devs disregard your words Wolf. Anyone who knows your name knows you are THE GUY when it comes to making miners,forks for miners, and such.   Not impressing me that's for sure , but decred devs don't really seem to care much now that the money's been made...

Don't defend yourselves to these planks and trolls! Carry on working. Anyone that has an real interest in crypto and learning the basics only needs to look at github.

Thanks for stopping by though Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
arg, it's painful to watch these devs disregard your words Wolf. Anyone who knows your name knows you are THE GUY when it comes to making miners,forks for miners, and such.   Not impressing me that's for sure , but decred devs don't really seem to care much now that the money's been made...

Activity: 452
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

What's this command about? I got it in my conf file  Huh

It's completely stupid. As the miner can only GUESS if a share is considered stale by the pool, and because there is ZERO harm in trying, it not only will result in you sometimes not submitting valid shares, but will also hide the actual reject rate.

Activity: 705

What's this command about? I got it in my conf file  Huh

TY m8. 90oC even we have middle of winter it's  unacceptable temp. It's more profitable to mine ETH and buy DCR from exchange.

What GPUs are you using?
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder

Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Any predictions on the price? It seems to always slowly rise to 0.004 and then drop back down to 0.0027. What do you think?
Seems that it's stabile now around at 0.003 i think it's a pretty fair price, since Decred was launched few days ago. Looking to github, if the updates are coming day to day i'm sure that the price will rise continously

I would expect something around 0.0015-0.002 as the right level for anyone who wants to accumulate, I'm mainly having in mind the amount of new DCR created daily (the amount of BTC the market needs daily to sustain the price).
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market

You are right, because I wanted to buy their seed ..... I don't force the others to give me the 20% of their DCR for an help , instead I will (or wanted to ) buy their seed Wink.

I don't think this is greedy , or am I wrong?

you would prefer they lose all coins, right?
Because you knew how they could recover but don't offered any help.

no, because basically I'm buying their seed (if they want) it is a deal between two users.

I have found how to recover the airdrop's coin from an hex only today... I've searched hex airdrop in the search bar at decred.forum.org

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

You are right, because I wanted to buy their seed ..... I don't force the others to give me the 20% of their DCR for an help , instead I will (or wanted to ) buy their seed Wink.

you would prefer that they lose all coins, right?
Because you knew how they could recover but don't offered any help.
legendary
#Free market
Here the method (for free) :

https://forum.decred.org/threads/final-airdrop-review-process.534/page-3#post-8660

Quote from: davecgh, post: 8660, member: 323
Since there are that many of you that had the same issue, I wrote the following utility for you do to the conversion.  If you could help the Portuguese speaking community with this that would be helpful.

https://github.com/davecgh/dcrseedhextowords

I made binaries for Windows/Linux/Mac and they're available under the Releases tab.

To use it, just run:

Code:
$ dcrseedhextowords "whatever your seed hex is here"

Many thanks, that is very helpful. Will try this out, have already bought some coins, would be great if I could add there thei airdrop coins. Like this Coin and the Community very much  Smiley

You are welcome , I hope that you will be able to recover you decred Wink.

@shimlbit and @redSnow, who is worse?
I would help them recover the coins by 20% or you who knew that they could recover the coins, but didn't offer help to the coins don't enter in the market?
You only manifested after me. To pretend seems better. Hypocrites  Roll Eyes

developed by u to send u the hex code ? Smiley

Are you retarded?

I don't want or pretend to be better than you, I only posted the tool that I've found on the decred forum.

@redsn0w: Live and let live.
Don't be greedy.

I didn't ask for 20% ... I'm not the greedy one   Grin  !

So, first you was ones who wanted to buy airdrop coins from user getting problems with seed.

Now, you are helping people.

Why you didn't helped user with seed instead trying to buy airdrop from users not so much addicted with seed procedure?

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

https://forum.decred.org/threads/final-airdrop-review-process.534/page-3#post-8660

Since there are that many of you that had the same issue, I wrote the following utility for you do to the conversion.  If you could help the Portuguese speaking community with this that would be helpful.

I made binaries for Windows/Linux/Mac and they're available under the Releases tab.

To use it, just run:

Code:

Many thanks, that is very helpful. Will try this out, have already bought some coins, would be great if I could add there thei airdrop coins. Like this Coin and the Community very much  Smiley

I would help them recover the coins by 20% or you who knew that they could recover the coins, but didn't offer help to the coins don't enter in the market?
You only manifested after me. To pretend seems better. Hypocrites  Roll Eyes

Are you retarded?

I don't want or pretend to be better than you, I only posted the tool that I've found on the decred forum.

Don't be greedy.

I didn't ask for 20% ... I'm not the greedy one   Grin  !

So, first you was ones who wanted to buy airdrop coins from user getting problems with seed.

Now, you are helping people.

Why you didn't helped user with seed instead trying to buy airdrop from users not so much addicted with seed procedure?
Any predictions on the price? It seems to always slowly rise to 0.004 and then drop back down to 0.0027. What do you think?

Whales manipulating. Yesterday at bittrex the second and the third wallets were both holding around 6000 DCR and today they dumped for some profit and hoarding now again
legendary
#Free market

Since there are that many of you that had the same issue, I wrote the following utility for you do to the conversion.  If you could help the Portuguese speaking community with this that would be helpful.

To use it, just run:

Code:

Many thanks, that is very helpful. Will try this out, have already bought some coins, would be great if I could add there thei airdrop coins. Like this Coin and the Community very much  Smiley

You only manifested after me. To pretend seems better. Hypocrites  Roll Eyes

Are you retarded?

Don't be greedy.

I didn't ask for 20% ... I'm not the greedy one   Grin  !
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

Since there are that many of you that had the same issue, I wrote the following utility for you do to the conversion.  If you could help the Portuguese speaking community with this that would be helpful.

To use it, just run:

Code:

Many thanks, that is very helpful. Will try this out, have already bought some coins, would be great if I could add there thei airdrop coins. Like this Coin and the Community very much  Smiley

You only manifested after me. To pretend seems better. Hypocrites  Roll Eyes

Are you retarded?

Don't be greedy.

You are the ones who tried to buy airdrop coins from user getting problems with seed instead helping them from what i see from your previous post.

Now you are happy with your profit and decide to help community?

Jump to: