Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 418. (Read 1201332 times)

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
There are a lot of guides 'how to spend/move your decred'.... you should only follow them step by step.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
i had 293 DCR then sent 13 DCR to Bittrex and my balance became 11 DCR
now there are two outgoing transaction - 13 to Bittrex and 282 to myself !
whats going on ?

It's because this code is still broken. Have fun being an alpha tester. Make sure you don't rip your hair out or break anything nearby, like your monitor or computer.

So you are jerking off to people who have issues eh .. sad life you have man.

I happen to be one of the people who is having problems. So fuck off dude.
legendary
whats going on ?

It's because this code is still broken. Have fun being an alpha tester. Make sure you don't rip your hair out or break anything nearby, like your monitor or computer.
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
whats going on ?
legendary
Can anyone be nice and let me know why I keep getting this error when I try to unlock my wallet?
wsarecv: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
I've spent hours on this and it is really getting frustrating.

legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
10 decred reward for whoever helps me get past the "Error quering blockchain on the the web wallet"
change dbits to DCR
and/or switch off testnet
legendary
What is airdrop?

You had to apply for this and the deadline was January 18th. The people who got the airdrop received a little over 282 coins. You and I missed the train on this.

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
legendary
Well, I give up trying to run this local wallet. 1st I try to unlock my wallet, and there must be a character that I used that it didn't like with the password because I kept getting an error that it was expecting 2 parameters instead of 1. (I used both parameters.) Then I recreated the wallet by deleting everything in the appdata folder and made a new password. Then when I tried to unlock it, it states that the remote host rejected the connection and knocks my wallet offline. I just created a second web wallet to recover my coins and am done with it. This local wallet sucks. I feel like I've been transported back to 1991, using DOS. What kind of "advanced" technology is this? BTW, I just bought my coins a few days ago, so I'm not going to sift through over 143 pages of posts here and wade through the Decred forum to try and find an answer. I already tried to do the searches and I get a bunch of BS that doesn't help my situation at all.
P.S. GUI has been around for a long time. Lisa came out in 1983. This is now 33 years later. Hope the dev team can come up with a GUI with all of the functionality real soon. Not everyone in the crypto world loves to try and troubleshoot. I absolutely despise troubleshooting, and it takes every ounce of my being to avoid talking it out on my monitor and cracking it.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Of my old GPU farm I have one 7950 left, and it likes to commit seppuku when mining DCR, so I'll have to work with what I received from the airdrop. Think the main chip in it is getting ready for retirement.

You might be able to undervolt and underclock to avoid getting the old fan too excited by high temps.
Activity: 125
Let the devs work. Im holding for the long term adoption.
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Anyone know of a good place to rent rigs to mine some decred? Wouldn't mind expanding on my airdrop  Smiley

there is nowhere to my knowledge currently renting Blake-256 (14 round) miners. i may be wrong but i havent found any ;p
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021
Anyone know of a good place to rent rigs to mine some decred? Wouldn't mind expanding on my airdrop  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
i think its around 260 blocks..
Hi, mining on suprnova....how long does it take for coins to confirm?  Its been about 12 hours and all still sitting in unconfirmed
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Error querying the blockchain

On web wallet, will send but always the same error, what can i do?

Try to send less coins make sure you are having enough for the fee send 282 or 281. Make sure you are having dcr set as currency not dbits. Delet transaction and resend
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
???
Testnet stake pool is live! Come jump in the stake pool and help test. The hope is to iron out the rest of the code, open-source it, and transfer stake pooling to anyone serious about running their own stake pool. Announcement is here! You can sign up for the pool here: https://teststakepool.decred.org.

Remember, this is for testnet so we can all test it together and make sure it's all working nicely before we transition it to mainnet. This is for PoS mining in a way that does not require you to solo mine.

Excellent news Grin jumped on board right after the dump, now it's time to make some profit Grin
Activity: 155
1 Decred for 0.003?! Whaaat? For me, the dump is imminent.

this coin is only for rich people  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Testnet stake pool is live! Come jump in the stake pool and help test. The hope is to iron out the rest of the code, open-source it, and transfer stake pooling to anyone serious about running their own stake pool. Announcement is here! You can sign up for the pool here: https://teststakepool.decred.org.

Remember, this is for testnet so we can all test it together and make sure it's all working nicely before we transition it to mainnet. This is for PoS mining in a way that does not require you to solo mine.
that's very good news  Cool cant wait for live version. thanks
Jump to: