Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 417. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
EDIT: 2163 addresses have not moved their airdrop coins
How many people got airdrops?
Nice idea in theory but if they gave thousands of people coins it might take ages before the scammers who got coins dump their coins.

I did buy a few but I'm just going to watch now

"In total, 3,244 participants have successfully completed the airdrop confirmation process through the submission of a Decred address."

Here more information about the DCR airdrop : https://forum.decred.org/threads/airdrop-rundown.313/

Since it is an information that everybody is finding interesting i am going to make daily reports on Airdrop share states.

As of 2016/2/12 there are left 2163 airdrop addresses unspent. ~27% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of today 2016/2/13 there are left 2143 airdrop addresses unspent. ~28% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins

Hmm, 20 people = 5.6k coins. The dump caused 38 to 26 is around 3.5k so far. The rest are waiting? Scary to think about 2143 unspent.

Very few dumps will happen in the future. Those who wanted a quick profit sold already 1 BTC for most people is a lot. 20-30% will stay untouched for months or years. And there is another 10% that should be considered as burned. I see these numbers quite encouraging
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Two questions:
- how do you generate a genesis block in go?
or
- generate a genesis with a python skript or with an other client / deamon?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
Nice idea in theory but if they gave thousands of people coins it might take ages before the scammers who got coins dump their coins.

"In total, 3,244 participants have successfully completed the airdrop confirmation process through the submission of a Decred address."

Here more information about the DCR airdrop : https://forum.decred.org/threads/airdrop-rundown.313/

Since it is an information that everybody is finding interesting i am going to make daily reports on Airdrop share states.

As of 2016/2/12 there are left 2163 airdrop addresses unspent. ~27% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins
As of today 2016/2/13 there are left 2143 airdrop addresses unspent. ~28% of Airdrop receivers moved their coins

Hmm, 20 people = 5.6k coins. The dump caused 38 to 26 is around 3.5k so far. The rest are waiting? Scary to think about 2143 unspent.

So there are still 2143 add * 282 DECRED  = 604'326 unspent DCR from the airdrop ....
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
Bigboss

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---

I don't think that 110 btc in buy walls means that there is no interest
Where are the buy walls. I can't see any buy walls on bittrex

bleutrade mate ...

there is a lot of buy support there ...

#crysx
legendary
#Free market

legendary
#Free market
Also how we can do mining with wallet???

Mining or stake (PoS), what were you referring ?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Where are the buy walls. I can't see any buy walls on bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Activity: 462
looks like the dumps have started ...

though not heavy at the moment - it has surely dipped ...

lets hope that it will be short lived and the dumpers will be quick about it - so that we can trade on a stable price ...

gui wallet will help things a little ... so looking forward to that ...

#crysx

Dumps happens cause no buy happens.
If there is enough interest in buy, dump will never happen cause buy pressure is higher than sell.

Stable price will be 0.005 i think.
legendary

lets hope that it will be short lived and the dumpers will be quick about it - so that we can trade on a stable price ...

#crysx

If there is enough interest in buy, dump will never happen cause buy pressure is higher than sell.

would be nice at higher than that - but i see that could be a good value for the coin ...

#crysx
Activity: 700

#crysx

legendary

#crysx

you mean solo mining? Unless you are having a huge hashrate i would recommend joining a pool instead
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
legendary
The web wallet work or have bug?Huh?

It is working well i have no problem using it
legendary
The web wallet work or have bug?Huh?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
There are a lot of guides 'how to spend/move your decred'.... you should only follow them step by step.
I've followed them step by step. However, my local wallet does a dump and then crashes every time I try to unlock it. Not investing whole hog in this coin until I can be certain that the local wallet runs on my rig. I'd like to be involved in the solo staking, eventually. The web wallet does not offer that capability. Also, I really do not want to be involved in "pool staking" unless I can figure out how to be the pool operator. Why would I want to trust my valuable vote to a staking pool operator?
Jump to: