Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 435. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
How works that Windows Gui wallet?

dcrd
dcrctl
dcrwallet

none of them works on my windows machine?
Activity: 686
Dear Decred team

I would like to say THANK YOU for following through with your promise and sending me 282 dcr(worth almost 1btc at current price of 0.0034  Kiss )  
Getting the coins was easy, just used my seed on the webwallet and i got my coins in seconds.
I will be placing some nice buy orders to help support the progress of this coin. I will be stocking up for pos.
Well done on all the hard work you guys have put in and again thanks for sharing with the Decred community  Smiley

You see people that's how you should react not crying that you have to be a nerd to access your FREE airdrop.
Congrats to you mate well said
Activity: 770
Hey all, jeesh loads of conversations on this thread - hard to keep up )

Imported my Airdrop into the web wallet but seems to be on testnet - how to move onto mainnet?

It is on mainnet. "Testnet" being under your account name is just a small visual bug and it is due to be corrected in next update

Thx, got it.

Also checked / confirmed address details;
It seems the wallet addy differs in the https://wallet.decred.org/#/information "Balance By Address" section compared to the 'Receive' tab on the mainpage of wallet which is weird

It is fine you can have as many addresses inside an account as much as you want. 1 was created when you opened the web wallet and another one was added when you imported your seed(that's where your balance is)
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Dear Decred team

I would like to say THANK YOU for following through with your promise and sending me 282 dcr(worth almost 1btc at current price of 0.0034  Kiss )  
Getting the coins was easy, just used my seed on the webwallet and i got my coins in seconds.
I will be placing some nice buy orders to help support the progress of this coin. I will be stocking up for pos.
Well done on all the hard work you guys have put in and again thanks for sharing with the Decred community  Smiley
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
77% of hashrate on one pool.

not centralized! *pounding-table*  Cool
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1001
77% of hashrate on one pool.

Not connected to decred pretty much a dead coin still listed on yobit. It is a major hickup that decred made not to change the ticker to XDC but still i think most people can read that DCR on yobit is not DEcred but DEltacredits. When you click on the ticker in the page name in your browser it is written the coin's name on yobit.

@badam,
I've read many threads where many devs was fudder high if they released an already taken ticker, dead or alive.
It's not something easy to change?
I mean, just google, take a look, and if it was used, just recompile within seconds with different ticker?

Wrong?

As i said i also consider this a major problem still not much to choose from. If a coin wants to keep the standard 3 letter ticker a lot of them was used before even XDC was used before but is more dead than Deltacredits. They choose to go with DCR as it represents better their idea than XDC, given the fact that both were used already

yes they stole the /\DCR symbol...no way around this!!!  Roll Eyes some 'splaining to do~~~
Activity: 148
Merit: 10

Imported my Airdrop into the web wallet but seems to be on testnet - how to move onto mainnet?

It is on mainnet. "Testnet" being under your account name is just a small visual bug and it is due to be corrected in next update

Thx, got it.

Also checked / confirmed address details;
It seems the wallet addy differs in the https://wallet.decred.org/#/information "Balance By Address" section compared to the 'Receive' tab on the mainpage of wallet which is weird
Activity: 700
Merit: 250

Not connected to decred pretty much a dead coin still listed on yobit. It is a major hickup that decred made not to change the ticker to XDC but still i think most people can read that DCR on yobit is not DEcred but DEltacredits. When you click on the ticker in the page name in your browser it is written the coin's name on yobit.

@badam,
I've read many threads where many devs was fudder high if they released an already taken ticker, dead or alive.
It's not something easy to change?
I mean, just google, take a look, and if it was used, just recompile within seconds with different ticker?

Wrong?

Activity: 325
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
so many of you don't understand blockchains lol

the problem is the dev team ... they stole another coins symbol...is Josh Garza lurking here? lol ;-)

What you're saying is true. I noticed it yesterday but forgot to make it public for those who wouldn't have seen it yet.

the problem is the dev team ... they stole another coins symbol...is Josh Garza lurking here? lol ;-)
Oh, so you still complaining about a whole company. Decred is not developed by a hit and run dev like 99% of the coins around here

http://www.chicagotribune.com/bluesky/originals/ct-decred-bitcoin-alternative-bsi-20160210-story.html

I don't see ETH having this issue with a mining hashrate 10X more then DCR.
Hope dev will clarify the situation asap.

lol ETH still had launch problems with $18 million of funding.

Also i wanted to mention this

ok so this company is registered in Illinois? where is Gage when we need him? ;-) hodl!

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

Imported my Airdrop into the web wallet but seems to be on testnet - cant move them to mainnet - So the question is: Why is the web wallet on testnet or am i missing something.

Oh, so you still complaining about a whole company. Decred is not developed by a hit and run dev like 99% of the coins around here

http://www.chicagotribune.com/bluesky/originals/ct-decred-bitcoin-alternative-bsi-20160210-story.html

Dont' think that if a dev put a face it means that a coin have success or not, specially in cryptoworld where mother of all coins btc is pseudo-anon.
Code have to work, public or anon devs.

I'm sure they will fix, but i'm a little afraid of luck of communications.

There is no lack of communication if you ask them with a legit question they respond in no time mostly on irc. I don't think a dev team should be on bitcointalk 24/24 to answer every stupid question especially since they are asked several times even if it was answered already. When they are having something to announce they are coming here and announce it.
What about the slow chain it was said that they are investigating.
Activity: 462

Dont' think that if a dev put a face it means that a coin have success or not, specially in cryptoworld where mother of all coins btc is pseudo-anon.

Maybe you should check forum.decred.org. Much more info and details around there about decred.
Activity: 700

It doesn't seems a "minor" issue this slow chain.
Activity: 462

I don't see ETH having this issue with a mining hashrate 10X more then DCR.
Hope dev will clarify the situation asap.

lol ETH still had launch problems with $18 million of funding.

Also i wanted to mention this
Jump to: