Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 457. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hearing stuff about the dev took the entire premine and gave away the airdrop coins on testnet instead of main. That's why the webwallet is still on testnet.

Lol where are you hearing these stupid things? Airdrops were included in the genesis block so what you heard is a simple lie

Explain all the trouble people are having. And of course airdrops were included in the genesis block... on TESTNET!
The coins that are trading on Bleutrade is their premine. Check the block explorer dude. It's all there.
Man. Are you thinking or just spreading shit all over here?

he wants to buy cheap coins, what do you think is he doing?
ATM he's writing/fudding with technically imposible things. I just don't understand why people love to be that dumb.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Hearing stuff about the dev took the entire premine and gave away the airdrop coins on testnet instead of main. That's why the webwallet is still on testnet.

Lol where are you hearing these stupid things? Airdrops were included in the genesis block so what you heard is a simple lie

Explain all the trouble people are having. And of course airdrops were included in the genesis block... on TESTNET!
The coins that are trading on Bleutrade is their premine. Check the block explorer dude. It's all there.

I'm not touching this anymore, it's an obvious scam. Don't get fooled by all that blah blah in the topicstart. It's just a distraction to lead you away from that huge premine.
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

What problems i had no problem with importing the seed at all. Only if people would understand how to use a cli based on a detailed guide. Block explorer is on mainnet check your airdrop address it is credited on mainnet. I really think airdrop rule should've been minimal computer knowledge instead of just being an experienced internet explorer user
legendary

I don't have to explain myself, all this trouble speaks for itself now isn't it chap. But if you want to buy now, be my guest. You'll just end up being rekt.
Just don't expect you have the right, THE RIGHT!!!!! to cry on my shoulder later.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Why is the web wallet still indicates testnet how to change it to main net thank you for any guide. having difficulty using the CLI command line wallet.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
I've added a port with higher diff:

Diff 4: http://dcr.suprnova.cc:9111

Which should help a lot with rejects, try this one if you're having troubles with rejects.

Great...after this update i have only 0.88-1% rejected hash (50min mining time)...ty  Smiley
legendary

Activity: 686

legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
yeah that is right, and on bleutrade they are also trading testnet coins.

everybody mining on mainnet is now on the wrong chain!

Tongue
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
If I didn't recieve an e-mail from dev about airdrop, so I guess I won't get any coins (even if my wallet has been registed)?

same with you me too  Huh  Cry
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
If I didn't recieve an e-mail from dev about airdrop, so I guess I won't get any coins (even if my wallet has been registed)?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
I will be doing some tweaks to the frontend, don't be scared if its a bit unresponsive, it'll be fine soon. Backend is fine.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
DigiByte
What's the death unknown worker constantly?
I had the same problem in windows,adding this to my miners bat file resolve the issue.
--no-submit-stale --gpu-threads 2 --scan-time 2 --queue 0
Activity: 658
ask again: balance from airdrop or testnet coins?

I get mainet coins to my address but my web WALLET its showing testnet Sad

mine showing testnet as well but I've been able to send earlier
EDIT: may be you have to rescan your web wallet
So i guess that the webwallet is working on the mainnet now, just that gui line wasn't changed

i recscan my wallet but still no i cannot send coins clould not broadcast payment error querying the blockchain

what to do now how i change my wallet to mainet help me

Let me get this straight.. are your coins 'mainet' coins or 'testnet' coins?
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
That is some really nice volume on Bleutrade over 70 BTC on the first day. Cant even imagine what would have happened if it would have been listed on Bittrex or Polo, it could have been x10 of what it is right now, given that there was an easy to use wallet lol. Price seems stable also but most likely a few huge dumps will be coming as soon as a GUI wallet comes up, means a lot more cheap coins to enter the market.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

On Suprnova? Hmm, how often do you actually get that ?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Jump to: