Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 455. (Read 1201332 times)

legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
The same "Error at Wallet Service: Insight Error"   Shocked
Just give it some time Smiley Will be fixed. Also recieved 282 coins Smiley

Well done

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
Hyperspace snail
Just give it some time Smiley Will be fixed. Also recieved 282 coins Smiley
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
To those thinking it's a scam, I would like to tell that I received my 282 DCR (I also would prefer to switch to XDC) from the airdrop.
From now, let's see how things are evolving...

Noone spoke about scam.
Just why some user didn't received airdrop after confirmation link.
They made a manually check on every entry (as they said....) , then give a confirmation link.
Then they removed automatically?
Sound strange eh?

Litecred was way more fair as airdrop.

It dosen't matter how laud you will scream, they always will say you're FUDing and gonna insult you.
Maybe the problems with Decred is coming by the huge amount of traffic at the moment.
Activity: 1022
Anyone else getting "Error at Wallet Service: Insight Error" on the WebWallet? What does it mean?

Had this a few times last night. after about 10 mins it appeared to sort it self out. This morning the wallet refreshed and worked first time
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
To those thinking it's a scam, I would like to tell that I received my 282 DCR (I also would prefer to switch to XDC) from the airdrop.

Noone spoke about scam.
Just why some user didn't received airdrop after confirmation link.
They made a manually check on every entry (as they said....) , then give a confirmation link.
Then they removed automatically?
Sound strange eh?

Litecred was way more fair as airdrop.

It dosen't matter how laud you will scream, they always will say you're FUDing and gonna insult you.
Activity: 452
Merit: 251
Anyone else getting "Error at Wallet Service: Insight Error" on the WebWallet? What does it mean?

I've left a message for the devs about this. There's a lot of traffic, so the services are struggling to keep up. I'll report back when it's fixed or if there's more information when the devs are up.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
This is no scam. I recived my coins, and trade first on max price  Roll Eyes
http://prntscr.com/a0rub4
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
Activity: 784
i was able to create wallet on webwallet after i screwed up; but now have this error (i was able to send a test amount; then that)

is this a general problem or just me?

i fucked up and started my public passphrase with a - so it's seen as an argument in cmd line; is there any way i can fix this?

thanks

*edit: thanks previous post Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120
legendary
Peaky Blinder
I've checked blockexplorer and it seems there is no airdrop for me. I dodn't know why (I can only guess). It's the most unfair airdrop ever seen, but what could I expected of Monero scam members.

It seems they removed users also after airdrop end(even with a confirmation id) automatically without notify them or asking for more details.

https://forum.decred.org/threads/airdrop-rundown.313/

Checks were also included to investigate similarity in IP addresses and e-mail addresses across entries - this process was performed manually as well. Whilst no evaluation system is perfect, every reasonable effort was made to pay each applicant as much time as possible and balance these responsibilities against the demands of software development and testing with as few delays as possible.

However, in response to community concern, and as a show of good faith, the project has decided to conduct another (and final) sweep of the database to check its integrity and remove problematic entrants that are identified as fraudulent. The outcome of this may result in each successful participant receiving slightly more coins than stated - but no less than 258.93958076.

Most likely case in IP addresses (no one knows how many claimants were per your public IP) or just simply bad luck.

I'll wait before I buy/mine any of decred. Too many qestionmarks and no responds.
I think this coin is not a scam.
Dev team is not so stupid, they are trying to create a new Bitcoin and stable coin for the community.  

There are influential people involved in this coin now. Decred devs are not tired of life to cheat everyone.

There are planty of coins trys to be the second bitcoin and in the end of the day only devs and insiders are the winners.
Activity: 700
Lol . All of you are speaking of THE DEV. in fact there is a whole company behind it who've already made something significant for cryptos, so stfu crying babies and go FUD elsewhere

I'm not FUDing and not crying, but at this stage there are too many "?". My IP wasn't public. I'd like to know why not everyone gets an airdrop?

If decred hits POLO I'll trade this shit for sure.

Same here. Confirmation link report a registered token. No coins received. WTF?
legendary
Peaky Blinder
Lol . All of you are speaking of THE DEV. in fact there is a whole company behind it who've already made something significant for cryptos, so stfu crying babies and go FUD elsewhere

I'm not FUDing and not crying, but at this stage there are too many "?". My IP wasn't public. I'd like to know why not everyone gets an airdrop?

If decred hits POLO I'll trade this shit for sure.
Activity: 462

Easy there mister "I bought the top". I don't have to take this tone from you. Capiche?
From this post of yours, I can understood that you've just admitted that you are just fudding here. Thanks. I have no more questions.
legendary
Activity: 966
Dev the block explorer is not working now, i am having a "bad gateway message" i hope you can fix it soon you know how important is to have a block explorer
legendary
Activity: 1470
bittrex we are waiting for you!
legendary
Activity: 840

Easy there mister "I bought the top". I don't have to take this tone from you. Capiche?
Activity: 1022
I've checked blockexplorer and it seems there is no airdrop for me. I dodn't know why (I can only guess). It's the most unfair airdrop ever seen, but what could I expected of Monero scam members.

It seems they removed users also after airdrop end(even with a confirmation id) automatically without notify them or asking for more details.

Checks were also included to investigate similarity in IP addresses and e-mail addresses across entries - this process was performed manually as well. Whilst no evaluation system is perfect, every reasonable effort was made to pay each applicant as much time as possible and balance these responsibilities against the demands of software development and testing with as few delays as possible.

However, in response to community concern, and as a show of good faith, the project has decided to conduct another (and final) sweep of the database to check its integrity and remove problematic entrants that are identified as fraudulent. The outcome of this may result in each successful participant receiving slightly more coins than stated - but no less than 258.93958076.

Most likely case in IP addresses (no one knows how many claimants were per your public IP) or just simply bad luck.

I'll wait before I buy/mine any of decred. Too many qestionmarks and no responds.
Dev team is not so stupid, they are trying to create a new Bitcoin and stable coin for the community.  

There are influential people involved in this coin now. Decred devs are not tired of life to cheat everyone.

People will always cry and moan when it doesn't go their way.
Activity: 594
Blockchain entrepreneur✔

Jump to: