Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 452. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Is entering the seed, case sensetive? the months have uppercase.

probably
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Is entering the seed, case sensetive? the months have uppercase.
Activity: 606
you guys had over a month to learn the command line wallet. the devs are not at fault

it's like 7? steps to go from seed to mining and only 2 wallet commands to send your airdrop to an exchange (which is a fairly dumb move if you ask me)
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Thought I'd test the water and I have 1 DCR pending on bleutrade. So I do have access to the web wallet and I can transfer them with ease.
Activity: 630
Airdrop now worth 0.74 BTC but people can't access their airdrop.

Airdrop now worth 0.74 BTC because people can't access their airdrop.

Anybody can acces the airdrop there are many guides already to help in that. I had no problem accessing it following the guide on decred forum.
To access it you just have to be a little wiser than a potato you don't have to have degree in particle physics

You are asking for too much, it's BCT and high potato ratio is normal I guess. Trolling atmosphere degrades mental capabilities somehow Tongue

This isn't BTC. This is Decred: From nerds for nerds...

Anybody can acces the airdrop there are many guides already to help in that. I had no problem accessing it following the guide on decred forum.
To access it you just have to be a little wiser than a potato you don't have to have degree in particle physics

Dude i cant even set up the binary, wtf is this?

From the guide in the forum: "3) Open this with either Winrar or 7-Zip archiver using the provided 'Password' and extract it to a folder. Inside the folder there will be five files namely dcrd, dcrwallet, dcrrpcclient, dcrutil, dcrctl. Turning off the anti-virus is recommended."

I dont see 5 files i only see 3!!! just dcrctl.exe, dcrd.exe and dcrwallet.exe. I downloaded the binary from github windows-amd64-20160207-01.zip.7z and provided the password yqJgFJUmQODUOWP2jJez5gt1 which was stated in github.

Dont get it why there show 3 files and not 5?

Also OP isnt answering while hes online.

I had quite some trouble too. Finally managed to move airdrop with web wallet (after 2 hours of "Insight Error")...
Activity: 560
Merit: 501

From the guide in the forum: "3) Open this with either Winrar or 7-Zip archiver using the provided 'Password' and extract it to a folder. Inside the folder there will be five files namely dcrd, dcrwallet, dcrrpcclient, dcrutil, dcrctl. Turning off the anti-virus is recommended."

I dont see 5 files i only see 3!!! just dcrctl.exe, dcrd.exe and dcrwallet.exe. I downloaded the binary from github windows-amd64-20160207-01.zip.7z and provided the password yqJgFJUmQODUOWP2jJez5gt1 which was stated in github.

I was also lost with this. I recommend checking this out, it explains everything: https://forum.decred.org/threads/brief-guide-setting-up-testnet-wallet-sending-and-receiving-coins-os-neutral.355/
Activity: 686

You need only those 3 files the other ones are developer tools
Activity: 350

Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

You are asking for too much, it's BCT and high potato ratio is normal I guess. Trolling atmosphere degrades mental capabilities somehow Tongue
Activity: 462

Everybody can reach their airdrop. Don't speak dumb

Well said mister, well said

Activity: 710
Ok guys im about for next 12 hrs, pm me if you require any assistance   (win10/airdrop/supr mining).
Or get yourself over to the forum, where you will find the answers you seek  https://forum.decred.org/
Still here members have been helped already

Questions regarding web wallet are not being answered there either.
Dev hasn't been online since yesterday.
WTF is going on ?

Last Active:   08 February 2016, 23:38:20

_ingsoc was here, also some devs are active on irc and decred forum
legendary
Activity: 1484
Could not import; wallet seed is invalid  wtf? how do i import airdrop generation seed to web wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1400
Seems maybe BitTrex might just be waiting for the right time to launch. Been in maintenance for some hours now.

legendary
Activity: 1470
legendary
Activity: 840
Dev hasn't been online since yesterday.
WTF is going on ?

Last Active:   08 February 2016, 23:38:20
Activity: 770
Folks having trouble to get their airdrop coins moved around:

If inclined to trust me with your funds, and accepting a ~4.5% fee, PM me with your seed words and a destination decred address (for example: a deposit address at Bleutrade). I'll setup a local wallet, import the seed, and move the funds over for you (a round 270 DRC). I'd do this for a 0 fee if not currently time constrained, there might be other trustworthy people willing to do the same.

Note: As soon as you share your seed words, any coins on that wallet will never be safe again! If you don't understand what this means, or if you have any doubts about trusting me with your funds, be safe, keep your data private, and I recommend that you wait for an easier wallet version, or find the patience to figure out any issues you're having with the current binaries.

Unrelated: The recent posts on this thread have me wondering that a lot of folks have been trigger happy at dumping their Airdrop coins early...  Roll Eyes

Yes, lets all give our seeds to this guy. I'd rather donate my sperm to a lesbian than to give you my seed. My precious seed.

Well your previous post stated that this is a scamcoin so why you wouldnt give out your seed of a scamcoin
Jump to: