Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 462. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 251
i fucked up and started my public passphrase with a - so it's seen as an argument in cmd line; is there any way i can fix this? thanks

Wrap it in single quotes.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
i fucked up and started my public passphrase with a - so it's seen as an argument in cmd line; is there any way i can fix this?

thanks
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
well done guys  Smiley

What decent exchanges will we be on over the next few weeks?

hopefully poloniex!

That would be nice, and not outside the realms of possibilty

All exchanges will list it soon...
BTW you have nice sig. If you don't mind can you copy the code here ?
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
well done guys  Smiley

hopefully poloniex!

All exchanges will list it soon...
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
well done guys  Smiley

hopefully poloniex!

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
well done guys  Smiley

hopefully poloniex!
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
So should I stick to solo mining or join pool to get some coins with this lower difficulty?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
well done guys  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I wonder who bought all those Delta Credits on yobit thinking they were Decred.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
suprnova is working like shit, losing conections problems, lots of rejecteds.....really unhappy with it, how is solo mining going?

and the wallet seems a big joke, please dev make a youtube video or an easy tuto about how it works please

follow this guid: https://forum.decred.org/threads/brief-guide-setting-up-mainnet-wallet-airdop-included-with-basic-commands-os-neutral.478/

Finally! After following the steps on the guide carefully, I am now ready to receive some Decred! This is fantastic. Now I can use DCR nice and easily. About Bleutrade exchange, I think that I may need to place another buy order since my previous one wasn't filled. I hope to be able to buy some DCR cheaply to begin with.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 324
suprnova is working like shit, losing conections problems, lots of rejecteds.....really unhappy with it, how is solo mining going?

and the wallet seems a big joke, please dev make a youtube video or an easy tuto about how it works please

follow this guid: https://forum.decred.org/threads/brief-guide-setting-up-mainnet-wallet-airdop-included-with-basic-commands-os-neutral.478/

you really expect me to read a whole page to friggin send coins Huh?

RETARDED

as it seems yes. at least i couldn't find the gui wallet by now Wink
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

you really expect me to read a whole page to friggin send coins Huh?

RETARDED
Activity: 462

Supernova is working perfectly, sometimes losing connection

Quite the contradiction...   Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1050

I assume solo would have less rejected shares.
Someone correct me if I am wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Trainman

Supernova is working perfectly, sometimes losing connection
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
"Error at wallet service insight error" Anyone else having this on the web wallet?
Activity: 324

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
decred is really an evolution from bitcoin, it is even harder to use haha Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966

Jump to: