Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 465. (Read 1201332 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Block explorer is down. Could someone tell me what block we are at now?
Activity: 490
Merit: 504

all those who bid high in buy orders will cry later because price will go down when ppls claim their airdrop coins and start selling
legendary
Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000
Peaky Blinder
Dev could you write a guide how to get coins from airdrop (step by step) and the second question when can we expect downloadable gui wallet?
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
how many coins get mined per block? and how much coins can one stack per block?
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
What is the current network diff ?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
how  to claim airdrop coins?
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
Hi all,

If you lose your seed, is it possible to get it back!!

Please inform me

No.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
Activity: 156
Merit: 236
Should also state that multiple accounts were merged into one. So if you applied fraudulently using multiple accounts, only one of your accounts will work. It was felt that this was a reasonable process on dealing with attempted fraud. There will be consolidated information about this.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Ok, everything working fine now.  It took less yelling and cussing to setup than most other coins.  Cool

Don't believe the FUD, dCred is solid.

Now please change the ticker to XDC...
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Swobniw70
Hi all,

If you lose your seed, is it possible to get it back!!

Please inform me
legendary
Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041
seeing a lot of unknown-work float past from maxminers.net is that just me or whats going on ?
Activity: 722
Pretty sure they caught some of the "bad" registrations, but there were only 3xxx accepted because they closed the airdrop a week early due to people claiming how easily they could fool their "layers of security".
I could be wrong, I only read the thread here and there, but that is what stuck out in my mind.

No fud intended, just speaking my mind.

A bunch of scammers got caught with an unannounced trap. Many of them think they got through and never really did. They may still think that. There will be details about this soon - as soon as there's a chance to breathe and speak again! One should take claims of many multiple accounts with a grain of salt. The airdrop was not closed a week early - it was closed as scheduled. This is why were are detailed timestamps available.

so whats the story on the so called airdrop? :-) i was "approved" yet haven't received any coins ! Shocked

put your address in the search box  https://mainnet.decred.org/

mine are showing as sent

nope nothing , not even a reply from the email ... hmmm sounds real professional! :\

well,no address, no airdrop for you

no email, sounds like your application did not meet the criteria
Activity: 630
Pretty sure they caught some of the "bad" registrations, but there were only 3xxx accepted because they closed the airdrop a week early due to people claiming how easily they could fool their "layers of security".
I could be wrong, I only read the thread here and there, but that is what stuck out in my mind.

A bunch of scammers got caught with an unannounced trap. Many of them think they got through and never really did. They may still think that. There will be details about this soon - as soon as there's a chance to breathe and speak again! One should take claims of many multiple accounts with a grain of salt. The airdrop was not closed a week early - it was closed as scheduled. This is why were are detailed timestamps available.

so whats the story on the so called airdrop? :-) i was "approved" yet haven't received any coins ! Shocked

mine are showing as sent

nope nothing , not even a reply from the email ... hmmm sounds real professional! :\

You were sorted out.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

mine are showing as sent

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Is the webwallet still on testnet?

Also would like to know.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Swobniw70
Hi all,

When will the windows wallet come out!!

And who willd dump Smiley....
Activity: 722

mine are showing as sent
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Suprnova is dead...miner stopped 15min ago.....what about other pools?

Suprnova is back up.

I see, but miner is not recovered...manual restart resolve issue.
Activity: 658
if you've fucked up the cmd wallet.. can you delete and reimport the seed again or will it affected the passwords already set?
Jump to: