Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 466. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Pretty sure they caught some of the "bad" registrations, but there were only 3xxx accepted because they closed the airdrop a week early due to people claiming how easily they could fool their "layers of security".
I could be wrong, I only read the thread here and there, but that is what stuck out in my mind.

No fud intended, just speaking my mind.

A bunch of scammers got caught with an unannounced trap. Many of them think they got through and never really did. They may still think that. There will be details about this soon - as soon as there's a chance to breathe and speak again! One should take claims of many multiple accounts with a grain of salt. The airdrop was not closed a week early - it was closed as scheduled. This is why were are detailed timestamps available.

so whats the story on the so called airdrop? :-) i was "approved" yet haven't received any coins ! Shocked
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Is the webwallet still on testnet?
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Code:
21:59:58 2016-02-08 [WRN] DCRW: Cannot open CA file: open /home/v/.dcrwallet/dcrd.cert: no such file or directory

Code:
22:01:13 2016-02-08 [WRN] DCRW: Connection to Decred RPC chain server unsuccessful -- available RPC methods will be limited
22:01:13 2016-02-08 [ERR] WLLT: Unable to request transaction updates for winning tickets. Error: the client was never connected

Any ideas what causes these errors?
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Never used a web wallet
How secure is it? .. new to such things. When I type my seed there does it 'phone home' and stores it in the server? will give me some sort of file to download and back up?

Your information will be stored in two cookies on your machine nothing will be stored on a server. If you delete the cookies your account will be lost but can be recovered if you put the seed back in. basically your seed is your user and password too to access your given account

The web wallet looks secure for now. Even though I cannot get the cmd wallet to work properly, I might give this one a try to begin accumulating DCR. Say, any chance of getting paper wallets for DCR? I would be a great option to store some DCR in it as cold storage.  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Suprnova is dead...miner stopped 15min ago.....what about other pools?

Suprnova is back up.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Never used a web wallet
How secure is it? .. new to such things. When I type my seed there does it 'phone home' and stores it in the server? will give me some sort of file to download and back up?

Your information will be stored in two cookies on your machine nothing will be stored on a server. If you delete the cookies your account will be lost but can be recovered if you put the seed back in. basically your seed is your user and password too to access your given account

Thank you.
Activity: 156
Merit: 236
Sorry , but I couldn't see , how much blocks have to wait to get mature ?

Activity: 770
Never used a web wallet

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
quarkchain.io
Sorry , but I couldn't see , how much blocks have to wait to get mature ?
Activity: 156
Merit: 236
Pretty sure they caught some of the "bad" registrations, but there were only 3xxx accepted because they closed the airdrop a week early due to people claiming how easily they could fool their "layers of security".
I could be wrong, I only read the thread here and there, but that is what stuck out in my mind.

A bunch of scammers got caught with an unannounced trap. Many of them think they got through and never really did. They may still think that. There will be details about this soon - as soon as there's a chance to breathe and speak again! One should take claims of many multiple accounts with a grain of salt. The airdrop was not closed a week early - it was closed as scheduled. This is why were are detailed timestamps available.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Never used a web wallet
legendary
Activity: 1050

God you people are morons,
800,000 DCR in airdrop.
It's called using multiple emails/Twitter accounts/Facebook accounts and a VPN.

Well part of the airdrop process was each applicant would be verified as having a significant social history before being given coins.

Problem is alot of goobers around here are so hard-up to shill their other coin bags or get free coins for stuff like this they bother to spend months creating fake profiles.

In theory..
In reality, many people simply made new email accounts with no social history attached and signed up a dozen+ times.

Anyways, it's in the past, I only wanted to comment on the idiocy of some of this threads participants.

True but that was already cleared out and were removed from the airdrop that's why from the so usually mentioned 5000 airdrop participants only 3,244 were accepted for the airdrop.
Cheers

800,000 DCR in airdrop.

Well part of the airdrop process was each applicant would be verified as having a significant social history before being given coins.

Problem is alot of goobers around here are so hard-up to shill their other coin bags or get free coins for stuff like this they bother to spend months creating fake profiles.

In theory..
In reality, many people simply made new email accounts with no social history attached and signed up a dozen+ times.

Anyways, it's in the past, I only wanted to comment on the idiocy of some of this threads participants.

True but that was already cleared out and were removed from the airdrop that's why from the so usually mentioned 5000 airdrop participants only 3,244 were accepted for the airdrop.
Cheers

how many coins do i get? lol :-) i'm still confused it says im accepted but still nothing?

It should be about 282 coins

ok i've not seen anything yet, i sent you guys an email..i'll report back when i hear something ;-) tia!
Activity: 1132
Merit: 818
Hey guys, I have the dcrd deamon running, as well as the wallet. However when I try to solo-mine, I get:

[2016-02-08 21:53:24] Pool 0 slow/down or URL or credentials invalid

The daemon also states there is an authentication failure. They can communicate.

I am using the same credentials as for the dcrd daemon. What am I doing wrong?
Activity: 630

800,000 DCR in airdrop.

you can get 100 fake fb/twitter accounts for like a dollar or something

you can get 100s real bitcointalk/reddit/github/etc. accounts with significant crypto history for like zero dolllar or something  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1030
What's up with this error?

21:47:58 2016-02-08 [ERR] WLLT: Unable to request transaction updates for spent and missed tickets. Error: the client was never connected
legendary
Activity: 924
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

800,000 DCR in airdrop.

In theory..

Cheers

how many coins do i get? lol :-) i'm still confused it says im accepted but still nothing?

It should be about 282 coins
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
How does Solo-Mining going for you?
Anyone already found a blog in the meantime?

Will wait until the first pools are ready  Smiley

Pools are up and running. I got a single solo block  Smiley

Wow, congratulation. Especially because there is just very 5 Minutes a block.
Will now check out the available pools, thanks for this.  Smiley

800,000 DCR in airdrop.

In theory..

Cheers

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I don't understand why are you superhero members complaining now about the airdrop. You had the chance, you missed it. Now better stfu and watch out
Jump to: