Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 467. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Judge a Man not by his postcount,but by activity

God you people are morons,
800,000 DCR in airdrop.
It's called using multiple emails/Twitter accounts/Facebook accounts and a VPN.

Well part of the airdrop process was each applicant would be verified as having a significant social history before being given coins.

Problem is alot of goobers around here are so hard-up to shill their other coin bags or get free coins for stuff like this they bother to spend months creating fake profiles.

In theory..
In reality, many people simply made new email accounts with no social history attached and signed up a dozen+ times.

Anyways, it's in the past, I only wanted to comment on the idiocy of some of this threads participants.

i think its dumber to watch established members shill for a coin that obviously garbage.
"decred- tons of new features"
can anyone name ONE of these new features? ;pppp
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

800,000 DCR in airdrop.

Well part of the airdrop process was each applicant would be verified as having a significant social history before being given coins.

Problem is alot of goobers around here are so hard-up to shill their other coin bags or get free coins for stuff like this they bother to spend months creating fake profiles.

In theory..
In reality, many people simply made new email accounts with no social history attached and signed up a dozen+ times.

Anyways, it's in the past, I only wanted to comment on the idiocy of some of this threads participants.
Oh, so you call people idiot cause you don't have any proof for you fud. I understand now. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

800,000 DCR in airdrop.

you can get 100 fake fb/twitter accounts for like a dollar or something
Activity: 770

800,000 DCR in airdrop.

In theory..

True but that was already cleared out and were removed from the airdrop that's why from the so usually mentioned 5000 airdrop participants only 3,244 were accepted for the airdrop.
Cheers
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
55 btc in buys at bleutrade Cheesy never seen this high without sell orders at any coin before
legendary

800,000 DCR in airdrop.

In theory..

Activity: 452
Merit: 251
Hey everyone, the mainnet block explorer is currently crashing due to a high volume of traffic. So please hang in there, there's a lot of traffic!
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

"The premine consists of 8% of the total supply of 21 million coins, meaning the premine consists of 1.68 million coins. Rather than allocating the entire premine to the bring-up costs, we decided to split the premine equally between compensation for bring-up and an "airdrop", where we freely give an equal amount of coins to a number of airdrop participants. This means Company 0 and its developers will have put roughly USD 415,000 into the bring-up since April, 2014 and receive 4% of the total supply, 840,000 coins (at USD 0.49 per coin). The remaining 4% will be spread evenly across a list of airdrop participants as part of an effort to build the Decred network and decentralize its distribution.  Coins held by Company 0 will be used to fund its ongoing work on open-source projects, such as Decred and btcsuite.

Giving away these coins in an airdrop allows us to accomplish several things at once for the project: enlarge the Decred network, further help decentralize the distribution of coins, and allow us to get coins into the hands of people who are interested in participating in the project. Decred is fundamentally about technological progress, so the airdrop will target individuals that have made contributions to advance technology in its various forms. The maximum number of airdrop participants is capped at 5,000individuals, so we recommend registering sooner rather than later. These coins will be given away unconditionally and there is zero expectation of Decred receiving anything from you in return for these coins."

What's 4% of 21,000,000?

hi i signed up for the "airdrop" ~~~ wheres my coins? :-) many thanks!

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
Anyone know where I can hire blake256 (14 Rounds) miners? Smiley

Yeah, nowhere. You not sposed to be able to mine. you not part of c0.
legendary
Activity: 1246

800,000 DCR in airdrop.

Activity: 574
Anyone know where I can hire blake256 (14 Rounds) miners? Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
my friend from Russia got nearly 4300 decred from airdrop Cheesy GG
That is frankly Impossible and seeing that you choose the 'foreign friend' trope i would say you're just lying.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

800,000 DCR in airdrop.

Edit: Airdrop was a horrible idea on the devs part.
God u are a fucking moron all decred airdrop = 5000 coins
No more no less retard

huh hum. 5000 "participants". (= 840,000 decred.)
legendary
That is frankly Impossible and seeing that you choose the 'foreign friend' trope i would say you're just lying.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

800,000 DCR in airdrop.

No more no less retard

Hey fucktard, learn how to do simple mathematics.

"The premine consists of 8% of the total supply of 21 million coins, meaning the premine consists of 1.68 million coins. Rather than allocating the entire premine to the bring-up costs, we decided to split the premine equally between compensation for bring-up and an "airdrop", where we freely give an equal amount of coins to a number of airdrop participants. This means Company 0 and its developers will have put roughly USD 415,000 into the bring-up since April, 2014 and receive 4% of the total supply, 840,000 coins (at USD 0.49 per coin). The remaining 4% will be spread evenly across a list of airdrop participants as part of an effort to build the Decred network and decentralize its distribution.  Coins held by Company 0 will be used to fund its ongoing work on open-source projects, such as Decred and btcsuite.

Giving away these coins in an airdrop allows us to accomplish several things at once for the project: enlarge the Decred network, further help decentralize the distribution of coins, and allow us to get coins into the hands of people who are interested in participating in the project. Decred is fundamentally about technological progress, so the airdrop will target individuals that have made contributions to advance technology in its various forms. The maximum number of airdrop participants is capped at 5,000individuals, so we recommend registering sooner rather than later. These coins will be given away unconditionally and there is zero expectation of Decred receiving anything from you in return for these coins."

What's 4% of 21,000,000?
Activity: 770
[INF] CHAN: REORGANIZE: New best chain head is 000000000001cf214856cd2714479af5286c2b70160a21ae9babea7eea1f6311, height 140

is this the current chain?

Yes
Looool kahir and anticlimax  First of all Kahir you don't even have proofs. anticlimax you've just fucked up on this one cause they've closed a week later not earlier. It's fucking silly how many trolls over here.lol

You're a fucking moron as well.
They launched late.
The airdrop ended early.
And i guess you are such a troll cause you have been dumb enough to miss the airdrop . Poor little kid

Just take a look at your post history.
I am sure that airdrop made you more money than you've ever made in the entirety of your crypto career.
 Roll Eyes
Congrats to you Cheesy But i'm sorry to see that a super rich guy have to come here to fud . rip
legendary
Activity: 1764
[INF] CHAN: REORGANIZE: New best chain head is 000000000001cf214856cd2714479af5286c2b70160a21ae9babea7eea1f6311, height 140

is this the current chain?
Looool kahir and anticlimax  First of all Kahir you don't even have proofs. anticlimax you've just fucked up on this one cause they've closed a week later not earlier. It's fucking silly how many trolls over here.lol

You want your anus bleached huh buddy? Why don't you bend over and i'll pour that fucking bleach all over your dark exit.

This coin sucks. Wallet isn't working, dev is already unloading his GIGANTIC premine. And yet again, ocminer's pool doesn't work with scrypt or sha256. Why the hell should I buy asics huh? To do nothing?
I want to mine new coins and YET IT NEVER WORKS!!!!!!!!

This coin will die just like Neucoin and Philipvdlinde's Util.

Who the fuck said you have to come here and FUD all over? Nobody hold a gun to your head to spend some money on it. Then why are you complaining.

BTW i can clearly see from your post that you are playing on the other side, i mean you prefer much more a hairy ass than a juicy pussy Cheesy Stop raging Cheesy
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
How does Solo-Mining going for you?
Anyone already found a blog in the meantime?

Will wait until the first pools are ready  Smiley

Available Pools:
http://coinmine.pl/dcr
http://pool.mn/dcr
http://dcr.maxminers.net
legendary

You're a fucking moron as well.
They launched late.
The airdrop ended early.
And i guess you are such a troll cause you have been dumb enough to miss the airdrop . Poor little kid

Just take a look at your post history.
I am sure that airdrop made you more money than you've ever made in the entirety of your crypto career.
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson

800,000 DCR in airdrop.

No more no less retard
Jump to: