Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 479. (Read 1201332 times)

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
any exchanges picking this up yet?

I wouldn't touch anything except Polo, but mb you can get cheaper coins after launch somewhere else.
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
for POW  what is block time / block reward ?

5 Min / 13-15 Coins

OC when is launch ?

Did you even check his pool? Did you even check the topicstart? Seriously man, guys like you make me wanna vomit and destroy my computer out of anger. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

How to airdrop coin put into a windows wallet

You're smart enough to participate in the airdrop contest, but you can't do anything with those coins right now? This is hilarious. Crypto at it's finest.

Maybe ask the dev.
legendary
Activity: 1050
maybe bluetrade will steal all the btc Cheesy
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
The mainnet binary decryption key (password) will be posted here at launch as well as on the forum, Twitter, Reddit, and IRC.

Are there window wallet?

I assume you meant Windows. (How is typing an "S" so hard for you?). Anyway. Yes, there is a Windows wallet.
And no, it doesn't have a GUI. Which means you have to type in some commands manually.

You will probably fail (since you can't even type the "S"). Just use the webwallet.

Thank you.

How to airdrop coin put into a windows wallet
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
Activity: 1022
The mainnet binary decryption key (password) will be posted here at launch as well as on the forum, Twitter, Reddit, and IRC.

Are there window wallet?

I assume you meant Windows. (How is typing an "S" so hard for you?). Anyway. Yes, there is a Windows wallet.
And no, it doesn't have a GUI. Which means you have to type in some commands manually.

You will probably fail (since you can't even type the "S"). Just use the webwallet.

Thank you.

You're on fire today!
Activity: 462
Many exchanges were already interested so i guess decred will have no problems regarding exchanges.
Activity: 700

Rumors that first one will be Bleutrade

Rumors are that Bluetrade will run with all our BTC once we deposit it. Just wait for Cryptsy.

Looooooool!!!
Maybe mintpal too.  Grin Grin
legendary

Are there window wallet?

Thank you.
legendary

Rumors are that Bluetrade will run with all our BTC once we deposit it. Just wait for Cryptsy.
Activity: 284
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟

Are there window wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

legendary
Activity: 700
legendary

5 Min / 13-15 Coins

Can you please give more coins per block, this isn't really worth my time now is it.

13-15 coins per blocks = 15 dollar per block.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Activity: 452
Merit: 251
legendary
Activity: 1764
I guess it will be a matter of hours @Gothorum.

No there won't be gui wallet ready for testnet launch. If you are awaiting that better try to figure out the command line wallet in the remaining hours

What are you talking about testnet ? I am fairly certain that Decred is moving into Live version of the coin, so anything testnet related does not matter. I am also pretty sure a GUI version of the wallet will be up for the launch of the coin because not everyone can/wants to use a command line based wallet. Not having a easy to use GUI wallet would be stupid.
Around 3h to go! Get HYPED Cheesy

Sorry i meant mainnet and as i said no gui wallet will be available. You can use the web wallet for easy airdrop dump :p or if you want to mine or pos you have to use the command line wallet

probably easier to just use the webwallet and wait for a stake pool Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

5 Min / 13-15 Coins
Jump to: