Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 483. (Read 1201332 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Airdrop coins any update on them when?
Activity: 368
can someone link directly to the wallet for the rest of us who can't navigate that labyrinth called github. 

Testnet:
https://github.com/decred/dcrd/releases/tag/v0.0

Mainnet:
https://github.com/decred/dcrd/releases/tag/v0.0.1

Pick the required file for your OS.  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
can someone link directly to the wallet for the rest of us who can't navigate that labyrinth called github. 
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
dev reply about stratum 

There is no reason for Decred to support the stratum protocol. That protocol is designed to get around the limit of Bitcoin's 80 byte block header. That header design allows only 3.71e-66% of the allowable search space for work to be sampled. Stratum solves the workspace issue by allowing the miner to modify the coinbase and recalculate the merkle root. Doing so requires the miner to calculate a large amount of extra, wasted work and use more network bandwidth than would otherwise be required. The Decred header design allows for full searchable range of the work space without modification. A single getwork from the Decred daemon is sufficient to supply tens of millions of devices with work. It does this with lower bandwidth requirements than stratum.

https://forum.decred.org/threads/mainnet-launch-date.380/page-2#post-5665
Activity: 208
Which pool will support stratum at the start?
Activity: 368
Hey everyone! I have a few questions before launch of mainnet tomorrow. Just some things i would like to be sure of.. (sorry if these have already been asked)

• when launching mainnet binaries do we have to regenerate a new wallet address? (Basically do all the steps to run testnet over again accept on mainnet this time)

• where will the cert.json be located? (All files are in local folder. Will they move to roaming?) When launching cgminer bat its preconfigured to the local folder. Will mainnet be in roaming?

This is different i just want to be sure before tomorrow. Thanks in advance.

Edit: or will everything be the same? Just launch the new binaries without the testnet flag?
Activity: 630
This coin is going to be very big, I'm hoping to buy a good amount of these coins, what is the stake rate on this coin I didn't see the rate in the ann?
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
Is there a countdown? I am bad in calculating the time. Or tell me: in xx hours is the start. Cheesy

uhm.. one page before this one ? Smiley

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20160208T19&p0=2020&msg=Decred+%40+Suprnova&font=cursive&csz=1

OMG, i bypassed page 76. Sorry and thanks!

Still plenty of time to prepare, my miners need to be properly tweaked before the big launch.
Activity: 686
Decred is now free and open-source software! Final binaries for mainnet are also available. These are encrypted 7z archives and can be decrypted using a key announced upon launch (12:00 PM CST February 8th, 2016) - through a file archiver such as 7-Zip or p7zip. Announcement is here.

That is very exciting news. I have already downloaded the wallet which will be ready to receive Decred once it is finally launched (mainnet) I wonder what exchanges will Decred be available on? If it turns out to be Bittrex or Poloniex then it would be great.  Cheesy

Rumor says first one will be bleutrade and shortly after that(max few days) bittrex. Poloniex is possible too in a very short time
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Decred is now free and open-source software! Final binaries for mainnet are also available. These are encrypted 7z archives and can be decrypted using a key announced upon launch (12:00 PM CST February 8th, 2016) - through a file archiver such as 7-Zip or p7zip. Announcement is here.

That is very exciting news. I have already downloaded the wallet which will be ready to receive Decred once it is finally launched (mainnet) I wonder what exchanges will Decred be available on? If it turns out to be Bittrex or Poloniex then it would be great.  Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange

Any news about the pos pool?

thanks!
Activity: 352
Merit: 250
By default, intensity = 14
What best intensity for GTX950 and 750ti?

Thank You!  Cool

Generally, I use intensity 18, but some cards like my 7970 prefer 14.

Weird...I have a gtx980 and 2x 750ti, and I can't put intensity above 14.  Gives me an error saying invalid value for -I.

You're right. In the help it says:
--intensity|-I Intensity of GPU scanning (d or -10 -> 14,default: d to maintain
desktop interactivity)
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
By default, intensity = 14
What best intensity for GTX950 and 750ti?

Thank You!  Cool

Generally, I use intensity 18, but some cards like my 7970 prefer 14.

Weird...I have a gtx980 and 2x 750ti, and I can't put intensity above 14.  Gives me an error saying invalid value for -I.

On another note, do we have a hardware comparison sheet going with hashrates for various cards?  I'd be very interested.
Activity: 600
Is there a countdown? I am bad in calculating the time. Or tell me: in xx hours is the start. Cheesy

uhm.. one page before this one ? Smiley

http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20160208T19&p0=2020&msg=Decred+%40+Suprnova&font=cursive&csz=1

OMG, i bypassed page 76. Sorry and thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Activity: 770
what type of hash people putting towards this?  I only found 3gh worth at the first site i checked...

If you are talking about renting i don't think that there is any rental for decred yet
Activity: 600
Jump to: