Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 481. (Read 1201332 times)

legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Suprnova's Decred Pool // Algo: Blake256 (14 Rounds) // Pre-Reg now !

PLEASE WITHDRAW YOUR REMAINING COINS, EVERYTHING WILL BE RESET AND DELETED SHORTLY !!!

What does this mean? Coins of the test network will be counted? What kind of nonsense?

Some folks asked me to "keep" the testnet coins after launch - which is not possible, so if you really want to keep your testnet coins, WITHDRAW THEM NOW as I'll purge / clean the whole pool very shortly. Everything will be deleted, coins, balances, payout addresses etc.

could you share a sample cgminer conf for windows please?

there is one in the miner in op.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
People who want to buy it on exchanges: It is speculated to be on Bleutrade.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

PLEASE WITHDRAW YOUR REMAINING COINS, EVERYTHING WILL BE RESET AND DELETED SHORTLY !!!

What does this mean? Coins of the test network will be counted? What kind of nonsense?

Some folks asked me to "keep" the testnet coins after launch - which is not possible, so if you really want to keep your testnet coins, WITHDRAW THEM NOW as I'll purge / clean the whole pool very shortly. Everything will be deleted, coins, balances, payout addresses etc.

could you share a sample cgminer conf for windows please?
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
How will those who have a weak CPU mine this if they are unable to rent hashes? Or we must purchase them if we want more?

Well if there won't appear any rentings in a few hours then yes the only possibility to hoard some decreds will be buying on an exchange
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

You can leave everything up and running - I won't change anything, I'll just switch to mainnet and delete all the old stats. Your miners should connect fine to the pool after launch.

HOWEVER I strongly suggest Solo-Mining after launch as pools WILL need some time to get everything up and running after the mainnet has been released. You'll CERTAINLY make more coins when you go Solo after launch and switch to the pools later on.

What are you talking about, you have the testnet stuff up now, mainnet is exact the same. So just replace wallet and you're good to go.
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
How will those who have a weak CPU mine this if they are unable to rent hashes? Or we must purchase them if we want more?
legendary
Activity: 2893
Merit: 1158
If you want to sell your decred's coins, please pm with your price by psc
Activity: 607
Activity: 658

in case ya want to keep your testnet coins as souvenirs  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 348
Merit: 102

legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1091
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
why so many rejects ? maybe because 6770 card ?

i think slow(turn intensity) it down or use the updated miner  from oc miner , which suits your rig. myself, 650ti ,lol, im 130mhs . but without longpoll i am still =/- .10%. i do get some unknown work , i think is houd turn it up from  i-4

That error Message comes from an outdated version of cgminer. Just use the last official version, I believe version 0.0.3 and you are fine.

just a question - and please excuse if it has been asked already - ive yet to find where ...

but if we have miners already pointed to the pool - when the release of the launch hits - and you change wallets / clear pool - will it still mine if the the miners are still active and pointed to the pool even though the change has been done on your end? ...

ie - will we have to restart the miners on change? ...

#crysx

You can leave everything up and running - I won't change anything, I'll just switch to mainnet and delete all the old stats. Your miners should connect fine to the pool after launch.

HOWEVER I strongly suggest Solo-Mining after launch as pools WILL need some time to get everything up and running after the mainnet has been released. You'll CERTAINLY make more coins when you go Solo after launch and switch to the pools later on.

how much time do you think the pool will need to get organized before it gets to full swing? ...

i cant solo at the moment - as the wallet is not compiling ...

i do not trust any other way of holding coins - other than your pool and my wallet ...

so i will need to make sure a wallet is compiled and running when there are coins to be moved ...

tanx for the response ... ill set the miners on before bed tonight ...

much appreciated mate ...

#crysx

I'll try to be as quick as possible - but I have no experience with this coinbase, so I really can't tell.. Probably something around 3-10 mins ?

even 15-25mins is not too much a loss of mining mate ...

ill take the risk and point them anyway ...

tanx ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
i reapet my question
what about POS ?
 how many coins for how long need to keep in wallet ?
 and what is daily % ?
pop over to the DECRED Forum, lots of help and info in there

https://forum.decred.org/
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
i reapet my question
what about POS ?
 how many coins for how long need to keep in wallet ?
 and what is daily % ?
legendary

i think slow(turn intensity) it down or use the updated miner  from oc miner , which suits your rig. myself, 650ti ,lol, im 130mhs . but without longpoll i am still =/- .10%. i do get some unknown work , i think is houd turn it up from  i-4

That error Message comes from an outdated version of cgminer. Just use the last official version, I believe version 0.0.3 and you are fine.

just a question - and please excuse if it has been asked already - ive yet to find where ...

but if we have miners already pointed to the pool - when the release of the launch hits - and you change wallets / clear pool - will it still mine if the the miners are still active and pointed to the pool even though the change has been done on your end? ...

#crysx

how much time do you think the pool will need to get organized before it gets to full swing? ...

i do not trust any other way of holding coins - other than your pool and my wallet ...

so i will need to make sure a wallet is compiled and running when there are coins to be moved ...

#crysx

I'll try to be as quick as possible - but I have no experience with this coinbase, so I really can't tell.. Probably something around 3-10 mins ?
legendary

#crysx

#crysx
legendary

#crysx

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
legendary

#crysx
Jump to: