Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 480. (Read 1201332 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
for POW  what is block time / block reward ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I guess it will be a matter of hours @Gothorum.

No there won't be gui wallet ready for testnet launch. If you are awaiting that better try to figure out the command line wallet in the remaining hours

What are you talking about testnet ? I am fairly certain that Decred is moving into Live version of the coin, so anything testnet related does not matter. I am also pretty sure a GUI version of the wallet will be up for the launch of the coin because not everyone can/wants to use a command line based wallet. Not having a easy to use GUI wallet would be stupid.
Around 3h to go! Get HYPED Cheesy

Sorry i meant mainnet and as i said no gui wallet will be available. You can use the web wallet for easy airdrop dump :p or if you want to mine or pos you have to use the command line wallet
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟
airdrop coins how to put into a  wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050
Whats the normal hashrate for a 2gb 270x? I'm getting around 910 Mh/s with -I 10.

you try checking here? https://forum.decred.org/threads/cgminer-hardware-performance.330/
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

No there won't be gui wallet ready for testnet launch. If you are awaiting that better try to figure out the command line wallet in the remaining hours

What are you talking about testnet ? I am fairly certain that Decred is moving into Live version of the coin, so anything testnet related does not matter. I am also pretty sure a GUI version of the wallet will be up for the launch of the coin because not everyone can/wants to use a command line based wallet. Not having a easy to use GUI wallet would be stupid.
Around 3h to go! Get HYPED Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
180 BPM
Whats the normal hashrate for a 2gb 270x? I'm getting around 910 Mh/s with -I 10.

No there won't be gui wallet ready for mainnet launch. If you are awaiting that better try to figure out the command line wallet in the remaining hours
Activity: 201
Merit: 12
Where i can download the GUI wallet?

There is no gui wallet yet
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
The platform specific archives have been encrypted with 7zip. The key will be made available when mainnet is launched.

Anyone have got key ?  Wink
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
Where i can download the GUI wallet?
Activity: 220
Merit: 11
It's a good idea dygus, I agree with you.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
I think there has to be a seperate thread about how to get an airdrop coins.
Activity: 266
Merit: 23
Today is the day guys.
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Is it launch?

When can i get my airdrop coins?
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
Suprnova's Decred Pool // Algo: Blake256 (14 Rounds) // Pre-Reg now !

PLEASE WITHDRAW YOUR REMAINING COINS, EVERYTHING WILL BE RESET AND DELETED SHORTLY !!!

What does this mean? Coins of the test network will be counted? What kind of nonsense?

Some folks asked me to "keep" the testnet coins after launch - which is not possible, so if you really want to keep your testnet coins, WITHDRAW THEM NOW as I'll purge / clean the whole pool very shortly. Everything will be deleted, coins, balances, payout addresses etc.

could you share a sample cgminer conf for windows please?

there is one in the miner in op.

maybe, but I'd rather download one from the pool. no time to search 20page threads for a config

you have to change all the things, you must do with the getting started info from the pools...
nothing to search here.
it took me about 30 seconds after the download, to testmine on suprnova.
legendary
Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

PLEASE WITHDRAW YOUR REMAINING COINS, EVERYTHING WILL BE RESET AND DELETED SHORTLY !!!

What does this mean? Coins of the test network will be counted? What kind of nonsense?

Some folks asked me to "keep" the testnet coins after launch - which is not possible, so if you really want to keep your testnet coins, WITHDRAW THEM NOW as I'll purge / clean the whole pool very shortly. Everything will be deleted, coins, balances, payout addresses etc.

https://forum.decred.org/threads/suprnovas-dcr-pool.422/
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1764

there is one in the miner in op.

maybe, but I'd rather download one from the pool. no time to search 20page threads for a config
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
This is gonna be electric...Decred will be top 5 cryptos! Cheesy
Jump to: