Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 53. (Read 1201320 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Now the market price fluctuates around $100, last month DCR showed several "booms", adding 40% to BTC and moving from about 100,000 Satoshi to 140,000 Satoshi. More than 91% of DCR volume is accounted by BTC, which makes the asset a suitable hedge for bitcoin.
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
There are a lot of great news for decred in the last few weeks. I think this coin is still a good chance to invest for long term.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
wow decred it was arisk to buy you along time ago but now you are the coin , the only coin that is showing me green candles where any other coin show the red lines , it is like light in the dark
I really hope that in the future this coin will continue to show us the green light and will tirelessly grow!
Activity: 322
The Decred project is ambitious enough, and many experts criticize him for his unfounded promises and the lack of a real embodiment of ideas. However, despite skepticism, the platform is actively developing, which is particularly evident on the basis of the exchange value of the crypto currency and its growth trend.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
^oh great gembitz is here too  Roll Eyes Tongue

Ok just here to share a thought....
DCR Decred imo meets all of coinbase criteria for listing a coin and wiess also recently gave it a high and well deserved rating.
I would expect DCR listed on coinbase.
 Smiley
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Watching with interest.

watch for drones asshole =)  #fraud #sec #bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
https://github.com/decred/dcrdata#json-rest-api

Is there really no api endpoint where I can get a DCR balance given an address?  Huh Shocked
Activity: 291
wow decred it was arisk to buy you along time ago but now you are the coin , the only coin that is showing me green candles where any other coin show the red lines , it is like light in the dark
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
What about roadmap for the 2018? At what stage are you now?
Activity: 2268
Merit: 709
I have finally convinced myself that the real silver is deCRED and no longer Litecoin. It is my preferred cyptocoin after bitcoin.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250

Any talk? Or likelyhood of DECRED forking wtih the ASIC's in the wind?

curious, even if no one has a clue, what everyone things the odds are?

later

Searing

AFAIK that was never the intention. The team is not against asics.

Actually, I too think this is not so bad. Finally decred is free of that dual miner crap that plagued it in the beginning.

And gpu mining these days with all that nicehash renting and coin attacking is even worse than asics
copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

Any talk? Or likelyhood of DECRED forking wtih the ASIC's in the wind?

curious, even if no one has a clue, what everyone things the odds are?

later

Searing
Activity: 42
reading the white paper.. sounds interesting.. I'll be watching for this! good luck
Activity: 99
Decred is holding when all the market is bleeding. Maybe this a sign that the market woke and see the benefits of  governance implemented by Decred.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
Decred is holding pretty well I must say
Activity: 47
ticket price is roughly on par with market price....🤔🤔
Personally, I believe that Decred will start to rising again soon after finding its bottom ^^
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/decred/
Pages:
Jump to: