Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 48. (Read 1201320 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 513
(…)

In case you don't know yet, there is a ticket splitting in test right now that will allow you to buy part of a ticket with much less DCRs.

Really? Wow, I completely missed that. Will this be implemented on the blockchain layer or will there be a pool-style solution, i.e. more of a layer 2 solution? On the blockchain layer, how will the actual voting work? Like, I guess there's still one entity which has to make the call. Is that picked at random?
Activity: 8
Merit: 10
Good evening, I would like to know what is the minimum currency "Decred" to start receiving the rewards of the POS system, and what is the percentage (%) of annual average profit?

Today the ticket price is around 95 DCR, but you can check it at https://dcrstats.com/

In case you don't know yet, there is a ticket splitting in test right now that will allow you to buy part of a ticket with much less DCRs.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Good evening, I would like to know what is the minimum currency "Decred" to start receiving the rewards of the POS system, and what is the percentage (%) of annual average profit?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I am very interested in this, I will continue to learn more deeply, thank you for giving me useful information
Activity: 154
The Decred coin project is worth investing in long-term positions, and I believe DCR coins will perform very well in the next bull market.

Maybe we can wait a bit longer to invest. The price is still going down now.
Activity: 406
The Decred coin project is worth investing in long-term positions, and I believe DCR coins will perform very well in the next bull market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 252
I've been away for some time, just holding dcr Smiley  Can anyone tell me what's the best wallet out there for Windows 64 bit at the moment? I know there was an older wallet a few months ago that was not being developed anymore.
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
I have been holding Decred from day one. Still a very decent project and I like the fact that even though they don't do that much marketing, the coin is still doing really good I think
Old man, you're very strong I'll tell you, if you hold the Decred coins from the beginning, that's what your self-control and faith is. And in the beginning was the free distribution of Decred coins, unless I'm wrong and my memory does not change.
It's people's choice, they just lose their money in long term, but they can also make a profit in the future..
this is a good time to buy and stake more more more more more Decred
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Hello, to get reward this PosCoin,
at least
How many DCR's  are needed?
Thank you very much Wink

You need the minimum to buy a ticket. See how much it costs here
https://dcrstats.com/

But it is not enough to just have the amount. Staking in decred is more "active" and rather complicated for solo staking.

Perhaps someone has a comprehensive tutorial for joining a staking pool.
Activity: 56
Hello, to get reward this PosCoin,
at least
How many DCR's  are needed?
Thank you very much Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 1
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
I have been holding Decred from day one. Still a very decent project and I like the fact that even though they don't do that much marketing, the coin is still doing really good I think
Old man, you're very strong I'll tell you, if you hold the Decred coins from the beginning, that's what your self-control and faith is. And in the beginning was the free distribution of Decred coins, unless I'm wrong and my memory does not change.
Activity: 434
Merit: 109
For those on the cutting edge, here's Release Candidate (RC) 1 for Decred v1.3.0. New features (#SPV mode), significant speedups & optimizations!
Note: RCs still require testing to catch potential issues (use responsibly).

https://github.com/decred/decred-binaries/releases/tag/v1.3.0-rc1
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
The July issue of the Decred Journal has been released. There are tons of updates on development, marketing, media, and the broader Decred ecosystem.

https://www.reddit.com/r/decred/comments/95541q/decred_journal_july_2018/

Great! Decred is really an unique coin with a very unique and special development team behind. The developement is very amazing and they astonishing me again and again with their work.
copper member
Activity: 238
It's our pleasure to have Joshua Mark, Asia Pacific Outreach of Decred, to speak at our Global Meetup Tour in Ho Chi Minh city next Thursday. Stay tuned for our Twitter live on Aug 9!
https://twitter.com/OKEx_/status/1025320408898306048
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
The July issue of the Decred Journal has been released. There are tons of updates on development, marketing, media, and the broader Decred ecosystem.

https://www.reddit.com/r/decred/comments/95541q/decred_journal_july_2018/

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

well what is the difficulty like these days for decred? I managed to 'swap' some coupons (got 5 obelisk blake2b miners...a mistake indeed)

for ONE free (supposed) obelisk decred miner 1.5th at 500 watt?) that 'supposedly' will come out end of August. In that they have NOT

shipped the 'doorstop' siacoin obelisk units the coupons came from ..figure Sept 2018 at best.

Even though this was, a free unit (see above) will it even be worth running at that time with more or less current decred prices?

I kinda doubt it but figured I'd ask...(well, if I'm screwed on this as well, at least this doorstop was free) (FML)

thanks for any info/guesses on this

later

brad

edited: more found a decred calculator and man is it ugly!

er....found the calculator of what it would do today...yep doorstop as well it seems ..at my 14c kWh data hall rate with rent anyway...

looks like by end of Sept 2018 say, will be better off just staying in the box also. (for doorstop use, units staying in the box MINT, make

for ease of use (less friction) as doorstops...a helpful hint)

anyway what the what to mine calculator says I'd make TODAY if I had one at the 14c kWh rate at my data hall with rent for electric.

https://whattomine.com/coins/152-dcr-blake-14r?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=1200.0&p=500.0&fee=0.0&cost=0.14&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate
8c a day...pretty much what the above obelisk sc-1 blake2b doorstops (siacoin) are making a day as well if I had those 5 units as well.

oh well, live and learn (total down after taxes and equip depreciation etc on above 5 obelisk units to get this free decred miner

from coupons was 1.11 BTC, again live an learn)

below for those interested is the price at the USA average electric price (summer rates) of 12c kWh w/o rent at a data hall.

https://whattomine.com/coins/152-dcr-blake-14r?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr=1200.0&p=500.0&fee=0.0&cost=0.12&hcost=0.0&commit=Calculate

yea! you make 9c per day at 12c kWh vs 8c per day at 14c kWh. (FML)

anyway, that is the ugly on all this, thanks for listening..but man do we need a price pump on coin!

later

brad

these decred guys are totally untrustworthy liars...fake airdrop goal to dox users! :\  = RUN ..do not walk from the pile of trash!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 90
The whole market, both bitcoin and most of altcoins, have turned worse last four days.
why is the price diving ?
Kindly advice, my man.
Whales devouring fishes until the next pump in the whole crypto market
Stake your coins.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
why is the price diving ?

This is not specific to DCR. The whole crypto market is 'diving'
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028