Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 58. (Read 1201320 times)

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!
Well, so much for my FREE decred miner in August (from 5 dubious Siacoin SC-1 1/2 off $800 buck coupons).....not sure it will even make ROI even at no cost

after electric, by the time it arrives in August...so doubly screwed. (see links below)

http://www.innosilicon.com/html/d9-miner/index.html decred miner version (1 unit FREE with below coupons..not sure even that will work!)

http://www.innosilicon.com/html/s11-miner/index.html siacoin miner version (5 units at real $$$ groan..thus coupons) Sad

Always knew, I'd go one ASIC too far since 2013....ah well, so it goes...

Activity: 784
Merit: 255
You can do anything Decred can do without Decred.  It’s 100% open source.  But the question is...do I want MY store of value to be updated by the people who created the the tools (like the atomic swap libraries) or the people who copied them?  I think slow growth is good growth.  The team is building quality.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
How many decred are locked up staking in tickets at any particular time? I've just started staking and would like to get an idea of what percentage return I can earn from staking, so far it looks like it takes a while to win a vote, but my stash is too small to get any meaningful data.

All can be found at dcrstats.com

That's an awesome site bro, just what I was looking for, thanks a lot!

Wow, looks like the smart money is staking decred tickets, a huge proportion of coins is locked up staking, 46%, and making good money!

That's exactly why I'm surprised we haven't huge pumps like we've seen with eth or xrp: so far we've seen pretty steady growth and surprising stability in the price. With so many DCR locked in tickets, I'd imagine any hefty buy in would really pump the price.

I guess decred isn't a hype coin, more appeal for crypto true believers who appreciate the time and effort put into the tech and governance structure. Probably see some large buy ins later this year, I prefer steady growth, and decred definitely has a lot of industry respect now as a quality project.  
for sure DCR isn''t a hypecoin , more and more coins are locking up for staking and more asic''s coming on market to mine DCR , so more difficult for gpu miners , less coins on exchange , this is the coin that does not need hype but you are absolutely right , this is quality project
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I think Decred devs making work not only for his project, others using their techs, also Decred has ability to change signatures on air, for BLISS
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
How many decred are locked up staking in tickets at any particular time? I've just started staking and would like to get an idea of what percentage return I can earn from staking, so far it looks like it takes a while to win a vote, but my stash is too small to get any meaningful data.

Wow, looks like the smart money is staking decred tickets, a huge proportion of coins is locked up staking, 46%, and making good money!

That's exactly why I'm surprised we haven't huge pumps like we've seen with eth or xrp: so far we've seen pretty steady growth and surprising stability in the price. With so many DCR locked in tickets, I'd imagine any hefty buy in would really pump the price.

I guess decred isn't a hype coin, more appeal for crypto true believers who appreciate the time and effort put into the tech and governance structure. Probably see some large buy ins later this year, I prefer steady growth, and decred definitely has a lot of industry respect now as a quality project. 
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

legendary
Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
I think that this coin has a good future, I noticed it for a long time, it does not lose popularity and community support
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
It's beginning to feel a lot like early last year. Decred is warming up and lookin good!  Smiley
yes it's true Decred feels stable at the current price, i hope there is a hike as in the beginning of the year i remember in mid 2017 the price of Dcr still around $ 28 was now stuck at $ 96 i wanted to buy it but it was too expensive.

I was hoping to buy more DCR when all my coins mooned, but only DCR is coming back of my holdings.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
It's beginning to feel a lot like early last year. Decred is warming up and lookin good!  Smiley
yes it's true Decred feels stable at the current price, i hope there is a hike as in the beginning of the year i remember in mid 2017 the price of Dcr still around $ 28 was now stuck at $ 96 i wanted to buy it but it was too expensive.
legendary
Activity: 1206
Merit: 1000
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
I watch a decent amount of youtubers for my crypto news, some of which are supposedly good ones.

They keep talking about the same top 20 coins + whatever the new p&d project of the week seems to be.

Nobody ever talks about decred, even now with this price rally. Hardly ever mentioned.
Glad to see the coin is doing well even without their coverage.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
A very good and interesting project, hoping that this project will be successful and smooth.
Activity: 347
Merit: 109
This coin should be second on the rankings only to Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
etherscan website can help to keep track of address % holding a token/coin, But seems DCR not included in the website. How can we keep track of address % holding DCR? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033
How many confirmations are needed before my payment shows up in my Exodus wallet? If you look on the blockchain, it shows all of them, but nothing has actually shown up in my wallet?
If your funds are not displaying correctly, you get an error sending, run into a network problem, or Exodus closes unexpectedly, you may need to manually refresh individual assets. A quick wallet refresh tends to fix a number of balance-related problems.

Open your wallet by clicking on “Wallet” on the left sidebar then choose “Decred”.
    Mouse over the Decred logo and you will see a refresh icon. Click on the refresh icon.
    A dialog asks you if you want to rescan the blockchain. Choose "Rescan".

When this process starts, individual transactions are counted and rebuilt. This is very similar to recounting a drawer of money. When the refresh icon is finished spinning all your transactions will be updated and refreshed.

This feature was improved in version 1.41.0. If you are using ANY older version it is important to update to the latest version of Exodus then follow the steps above. You can update to the latest version of Exodus by visiting: https://www.exodus.io/releases

if that does not resolve the issue, make a support ticket

Ok, thanks bro, so the PoS ticket subsidy will gradually get smaller over the coming years.
Pages:
Jump to: