Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 60. (Read 1201320 times)

Activity: 1918
Merit: 537
Is decred simply a payments coin or are there other use cases for it?  Also, do they plan to gain partnerships or is it more of a "store of value" coin?

DCRtime, Politeia and a lot of kinds of smart contracts can serve many purposes in decred.
I'm the community manager from Brazil. We have a large decred community here.
Here are two examples of Brazilian companies that use dcrtime as the basis of their business.

Originalmy www.originalmy.com is a company that uses the decred blockchain to do the registration of documents, patents, contracts, etc.
The birth certificate of a child has already been recorded through it.
The Brazilian courts are already accepting originalmy.com as proof

Votolegal https://votolegal.com.br/ is a project where any citizen can audit the accounts of the participating politicians who are all registered also in the decred blockchain, through dcrtime.
It's a way for politicians to prove to their voters that they aren't involved in money diversion or money laundering.

thank you for this "digest"
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Is decred simply a payments coin or are there other use cases for it?  Also, do they plan to gain partnerships or is it more of a "store of value" coin?

DCRtime, Politeia and a lot of kinds of smart contracts can serve many purposes in decred.
I'm the community manager from Brazil. We have a large decred community here.
Here are two examples of Brazilian companies that use dcrtime as the basis of their business.

Originalmy www.originalmy.com is a company that uses the decred blockchain to do the registration of documents, patents, contracts, etc.
The birth certificate of a child has already been recorded through it.
The Brazilian courts are already accepting originalmy.com as proof

Votolegal https://votolegal.com.br/ is a project where any citizen can audit the accounts of the participating politicians who are all registered also in the decred blockchain, through dcrtime.
It's a way for politicians to prove to their voters that they aren't involved in money diversion or money laundering.
Activity: 659
Merit: 501
DCR added to www.altpool.net private pool could use some test hash from miners 1% pool fee
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Interested in joining Decred’s community via Slack? Sign up via our new page at https://slack.decred.org
Activity: 896
Merit: 289
Twitter: @BTY_11073
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
The alt coins have the same property that of bitcoin such as decentralized one and peer to peer transaction net working systems and all transactions are recorded to the electronic ledger with block chain technology.mostly Ethereum will be taking over the place of bitcoin with its strong market capital.So there is nothing to worry for the altcoin investors.
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Is that right? 0.5 dcr to withdraw from bittrex and poloniex?

That's almost 10 times the value in fiat compared to a btc withdrawal at current prices

I'd imagine that value represents the minimum amount one can withdraw, not a withdraw "fee". I dunno though, I always stake my DCR, so they haven't made their way onto an exchange yet Cheesy
Activity: 409
Merit: 250
Is that right? 0.5 dcr to withdraw from bittrex and poloniex?

That's almost 10 times the value in fiat compared to a btc withdrawal at current prices
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Will you be applying to Shapeshift to see if you can get it added?

For those who don't like the exchanges it does offer a quick and safe way to purchase

For those who don't like the exchanges it does offer a quick and safe way to purchase

Good idea, I don't use poloniex and bittrex anymore, so only direct exchange like shapeshift and changelly are possible for me now, I can't  stand doing kyc rigmoral to buy and sell my own assets. Are there any other direct exchanges available for decred?

Yep, there are a lot of instant exchanges for decred

Thanks bro, what a great list!!
legendary
#mitandopelomundo
I am interested in this coin. This project is great. I am curious about the precise use and transparency of premine.

You have all the answers here:
https://docs.decred.org/
Activity: 35
I am interested in this coin. This project is great. I am curious about the precise use and transparency of premine.
legendary
#mitandopelomundo

Good idea, I don't use poloniex and bittrex anymore, so only direct exchange like shapeshift and changelly are possible for me now, I can't  stand doing kyc rigmoral to buy and sell my own assets. Are there any other direct exchanges available for decred?

Yep, there are a lot of instant exchanges for decred

Activity: 58
Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Good idea, I don't use poloniex and bittrex anymore, so only direct exchange like shapeshift and changelly are possible for me now, I can't  stand doing kyc rigmoral to buy and sell my own assets. Are there any other direct exchanges available for decred?
But by the way, a few days ago who I saw on poloniex was very good growth. There was such a big candle, could be normal there probably earn. Sam certainly did not have time for this moment, but it was interesting to watch.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268

Good idea, I don't use poloniex and bittrex anymore, so only direct exchange like shapeshift and changelly are possible for me now, I can't  stand doing kyc rigmoral to buy and sell my own assets. Are there any other direct exchanges available for decred?
Activity: 84

legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

Decred are bittrex insiders/scammers binance don't want the SEC up their ass with the shitstorm about to hit Decred/Bittrex fraud :\ meh

Wrong. You just can't follow instructions, so you're butthurt.  Cheesy https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22659558

greed is good.. remember that when the chipmunks come for their nutz Wink

* I SPEAK FOR ALL THAT GOT DEFRAUDED BY DECRED FAKE "AIRDROP" *

Obviously wasn't a scam. You literally proved it by showing us how you didn't follow instructions for airdrop in your email. No one was "defrauded by decred fake airdrop". You speak for no one but your shitty self, and you're not even doing a good job of that.  Cheesy
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Decred are bittrex insiders/scammers binance don't want the SEC up their ass with the shitstorm about to hit Decred/Bittrex fraud :\ meh

Wrong. You just can't follow instructions, so you're butthurt.  Cheesy https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22659558

greed is good.. remember that when the chipmunks come for their nutz Wink

* I SPEAK FOR ALL THAT GOT DEFRAUDED BY DECRED FAKE "AIRDROP" *

===>

Meni Rosenfeld
Chairman at Israeli Bitcoin Association

IsraelInternet
Current   
Israeli Bitcoin Association, Cluster, Bitcoil
Previous   
SimilarGroup, Safebit Bitcoin
Education   
Weizmann Institute of Science
Websites   
Bitcoil

Roll Eyes

HMMM WHAT WAS THAT?
Activity: 14
I like these lower dips, but of course it brings back so much competition, driving the fees to crazy high prices. Honestly, I preferred the first half of March, when the PoS difficulty was relatively even.
Pages:
Jump to: