Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 59. (Read 1201320 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 268
I've finally managed to setup my wallet and have joined a stake pool, can someone tell me how the ticket process works? I know I buy a ticket, and then when it 'votes' I get some payment but how much does each ticket that votes successfully earn, is it a fixed amount or a % of the ticket price?
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
 How many confirmations are needed before my payment shows up in my Exodus wallet? If you look on the blockchain, it shows all of them, but nothing has actually shown up in my wallet?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Come on over to slack #support
You will get help!

https://slack.decred.org/
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hi Everybody !

Please Help !

I pay 2 DCR for help me start my wallet again.

So. I get this error :

Consensus server exited with code 1

All I can press is ok and then wallet shoots down.

My wallet worked fine before.TRy to reinstalled it but it didnt help.
Biggest problem is that I dont have 12 words Sad only passphrase.

Please HELP !
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Many of us here are thinking highly of the Decred project and therefore take a long-term view. If you feel the same way and your financial goals are also long-term, dollar-cost-averaging (or whatever fiat currency you use), DCR purchases are reasonable & also allow you not to suppress short-run price fluctuations.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
I think Decred devs making work not only for his project, others using their techs, also Decred has ability to change signatures on air, for BLISS, for example, through soft-fork (HSR not needed actually) for Decred it will be trivial to add new signature schemes in a soft fork,Decred is fair project with clear targets.
Activity: 186
Merit: 1
SELL your DECRED ASAP it will dump hard
Activity: 196
Merit: 23
I am interested in this coin. This project is great. I am curious about the precise use and transparency of premine.
If you buy coins right now, then be sure to be profitable. Now the price is still acceptable. I have no doubt that it will cost several hundred dollars.

So what makes you to invite people to buy? while the market is flat for now, still early in the year it is not clear what will happen, whether it is pump or dump.
Nobody knows what will happen tomorrow. I look at the prospects. This project has every chance to increase its capitalization in dozens of times. This can happen in a year or a few years. It's my personal opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
I am interested in this coin. This project is great. I am curious about the precise use and transparency of premine.
If you buy coins right now, then be sure to be profitable. Now the price is still acceptable. I have no doubt that it will cost several hundred dollars.

So what makes you to invite people to buy? while the market is flat for now, still early in the year it is not clear what will happen, whether it is pump or dump.
I hope that by the end of the year we will win a mark of 500 dollars or more. The project is very promising, capitalization is very small, good news ahead.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Any reason for the pump? Not that I'm complaining Smiley

I suspect it is from the Korean market Upbit getting a DCR/Korean Won (KRW) trade pair.
But I could be Wong    Grin Grin Grin 

I never understand these new exchange listing pumps, couldn't Korean people buy decred using KRW before , even by buying Bitcoin first, and then trading for decred.  Is the added convenience really worth paying so much more for coins you could have bought much cheaper another way. I just don't get it
Merit: 292
I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going.

I suspect it is from the Korean market Upbit getting a DCR/Korean Won (KRW) trade pair.

Hah Cheesy thx Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

Roll Eyes Grin Grin
Activity: 220
Merit: 101

Merit: 292
I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
hi =D
Very interesting, to know that we have the blockchain of DECRED innovating in other areas, thanks Emilio for the best news
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Decred Pump ffom $80 to $111.11 within seconds, Any news ?
Pages:
Jump to: