Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 63. (Read 1201320 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 268
Hello, i just recently login into https://evolution.dcrstats.com/profile and i can't see my total balance.

I've been join the evo since the first time it's launch, and i also got the token. Which is also i can't see it now.

anyone can answer Huh

Hi foxkyu,

Dcrstats Evolution has been shutdown, last live tickets still voting though.
Don't worry, of course your funds are safe. If you have any problems with withdrawals, we will solve it.
Please contact directly via official email: [email protected]

Is there a tutorial on buying tickets for refugees from dcr evolution? It was such a great service, so thanks for the time it was up, I'd love to keep staking but do I need my PC on 24/7, or can I buy tickets and then leave my wallet offline.

No, you can stake with a pool (just like with Evolution) and have your wallet offline. The new Decredition wallet has a nice UI for buying tickets. You just need to configure it once with your pool info. I'm pretty sure it also has an auto-buy feature, so you should be able to get the same functionality the Evo service offered.

Hey thanks man, that sounds encouraging,  I will look into the various pool options then. The auto features to make ticket purchases easy and painless is really cool, and I guess I just check my wallet every few days.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Hello, i just recently login into https://evolution.dcrstats.com/profile and i can't see my total balance.

I've been join the evo since the first time it's launch, and i also got the token. Which is also i can't see it now.

anyone can answer Huh

Hi foxkyu,

Don't worry, of course your funds are safe. If you have any problems with withdrawals, we will solve it.

Is there a tutorial on buying tickets for refugees from dcr evolution? It was such a great service, so thanks for the time it was up, I'd love to keep staking but do I need my PC on 24/7, or can I buy tickets and then leave my wallet offline.

No, you can stake with a pool (just like with Evolution) and have your wallet offline. The new Decredition wallet has a nice UI for buying tickets. You just need to configure it once with your pool info. I'm pretty sure it also has an auto-buy feature, so you should be able to get the same functionality the Evo service offered.
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
I see a new exchange on cmc for decred with huge volume  Shocked 'OOOBTC' Dont recognize the exchange though. Is the exchange legit? Would be great news for decred  Cheesy
Activity: 756
Merit: 268

anyone can answer Huh

Hi foxkyu,

Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Lightning Network - Ep2 - How Does It Work?
This episode explores the inner workings of the Lightning Network, including topics such as payment channels, onion routing, centralization risk, and challenges that still lie ahead.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzY27b2REwg
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

Is decred going to fork on the Obelisk decred miners...or is that a non-issue because of 'low numbers' *unlike if Bitmain pumps some of these out!*

just curious

I'm another curious ... Decred on the road of XMR and ETH for ant asic solution or pro asic? Thanks

AFAIK decred team is not against asics so I wouldn't expect such actions from them

If in the course of time asics prove to be bad for the decred market, the stakeholders can suggest and vote for the algorithm change.
This is the basis of the decred philosophy, investors govern in a totally decentralized way
Small groups will never be able to govern decred as they do in bitcoin and in all other currencies
Particularly I believe asics will be good, especially at first, because it will end the double mining with eth via gpu.
What has happened is the mining community of eth, use decred to pay for mining costs. Suppressing our market today.
They dump DCR and save ETH.
Who are ordering asics are real investors of dcr.
An opportunist will not invest in a giant mining company with the possibility of the algorithm changing.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250

Is decred going to fork on the Obelisk decred miners...or is that a non-issue because of 'low numbers' *unlike if Bitmain pumps some of these out!*

just curious

I'm another curious ... Decred on the road of XMR and ETH for ant asic solution or pro asic? Thanks

AFAIK decred team is not against asics so I wouldn't expect such actions from them
Activity: 714
Merit: 529

anyone can answer Huh

Hi foxkyu,

legendary
Activity: 1260

just curious

copper member
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464
Clueless!

just curious

Activity: 166
Project looks interesting. I will be looking out for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project & how this project will turn out.
legendary
Dyrk ended with evolution and is now only with the dcrstats pool.
He warned everyone 2 months in advance.
Send a pm to him, I'm sure your coins are safe.
can you give me the link? anyone i can ask?

Thanks

You should have gotten an email. It contained links for next steps:

Dear user,

we're sorry to announce that we're closing Dcrstats Evolution. All ticket purchases were stopped, but platform will continue work for voting and withdrawals at least 6-12 months longer. Of course, withdrawals will be available until there is any spendable amount in the wallet.

To make closing smooth and comfortable, we have introduced new "Auto Withdrawal" feature.

We invite every user to set your personal address for automatic withdrawals in this page:
https://evolution.dcrstats.com/profile/deposit

We will be automatically withdrawing 100% of spendable balances every 5 minutes to those who will be using this feature.

Also, we invite all Evolution users to continue using our Stakepool directly:
https://stakepool.dcrstats.com/

This is 100% safe because only you control your private keys. While Evolution was a successful project and everything went smooth, we suggest you do not use such services like Evo ever again. This may be extremely unsafe, so try to avoid trustee services in the future Wink

Feel free to reply to this email in case of any doubt.

Thank you for your trust and support all these years,
Dcrstats team.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
can you give me the link? anyone i can ask?

Thanks
legendary
Soooooo.....why the hell can't I mine any more than an infinitesimal amount of this anymore? Had my claymore on dual mines and it's like double or triple the time now to get a payout. I thought supernova was screwing me, but now wondering if it's this proof of stake crap.....

Check out the difficulty graphs. Lots of new hash power coming in, pumping up the difficulty (it's doubled in the last month alone). https://dcrstats.com/pow
Activity: 58
Soooooo.....why the hell can't I mine any more than an infinitesimal amount of this anymore? Had my claymore on dual mines and it's like double or triple the time now to get a payout. I thought supernova was screwing me, but now wondering if it's this proof of stake crap.....

Your GPU is too slow compared to the ASIC for mining this. But if you keep on mining, you will get some DCR.
Activity: 505
Merit: 252

you are not entitled to participate in mining anymore  Wink
and POS isn't to blame
Activity: 1
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

anyone can answer Huh

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

anyone can answer Huh
Pages:
Jump to: