Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DCR] Decred - Community Governance | Bitcoin Devs | Lightning Network - page 66. (Read 1201324 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Upgrading wallet version does not demand a reseed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
These packets fly
Great project folks! Just one comment Smiley

For the love of God, please do not make me type in my seed manually when upgrading wallets and importing data.

Wasting consciousness and eye strain on that when pasting it is fine (really, it is) is not a good user experience.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
What is going on with Bittrex.
Decred Wallet OFFLINE?

Looks like bittrex is doing the maintenance of Decred's wallet.
It will not be long, some hours ahead.
Activity: 594
Merit: 500
Blockchain entrepreneur✔
What is going on with Bittrex.
Decred Wallet OFFLINE?
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Decred is pretty appealing as for investors, more looks like sacred  Grin
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
Decred is a bunch of old-school Bitcoin developers attempting to create a cryptocurrency that is decentralized, transparent and functional https://t.co/jxXWPQEboV
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
i believe Decred is really a sleeping large and will undertake multiple coins in the process. Bitcoin, Ether, Monero and more. I want my miner to get right here soon
Activity: 304
Merit: 10
Decred is an excellent project. It is self-sufficient and centralization of virtual autonomous organizations. People get rewards for participating in the construction of this organization.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

thanks for posting.
I read this on it: "In Bitcoin, transactions are traceable. In 2018, Decred wants to introduce a proposal for a unique privacy feature that will allow users to send untraceable payments".

So, there will be no way to know if and when i will send some decred to someelse? I don't know all of this privacy will be a great idea or a dangerous..

I think they will implement it in such a way that it is optional to send it privately or not.

yep, will be optional

well, don't you think if someone use to send decred privately people will think that that user have something to hide?
Well, anyway, thinking better, i say that is better have this option than to not have it.

https://twitter.com/menirosenfeld

Roll Eyes

lol
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010

thanks for posting.
I read this on it: "In Bitcoin, transactions are traceable. In 2018, Decred wants to introduce a proposal for a unique privacy feature that will allow users to send untraceable payments".

So, there will be no way to know if and when i will send some decred to someelse? I don't know all of this privacy will be a great idea or a dangerous..

I think they will implement it in such a way that it is optional to send it privately or not.

yep, will be optional

well, don't you think if someone use to send decred privately people will think that that user have something to hide?
Well, anyway, thinking better, i say that is better have this option than to not have it.

Yes, perhaps from an oppressive government that likes to seize assets.

It's the same way Z-cash works, no? When creating the transaction, users can choose to make the transaction a completely private one.
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

thanks for posting.

yep, will be optional

Yes, perhaps from an oppressive government that likes to seize assets.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

thanks for posting.

yep, will be optional

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
Do you want to buy goods with your DECRED?

How about a bugatti chiron

https://www.cryptoemporium.eu/product/2017-bugatti-chiron/

or the kanacea island in the Pacific near the Fiji Islands?
https://www.cryptoemporium.eu/product/private-3085-acre-kancea-island/

or a space cowboy DECRED's jacket?

https://www.cryptoemporium.eu/product/decred-jacket/

Now you "can"! cryptoemporium.eu accepts DECRED and has that and much more to sell.

Grin Cool

It would be insane to do otherwise. Even coins specializing in privacy give you a choice to send openly.

why that's insane and risk exposing users to vector attacks? :\  ~ n00bs NEVER listen.
Activity: 409
Merit: 250

It would be insane to do otherwise. Even coins specializing in privacy give you a choice to send openly.

thanks for posting.

yep, will be optional

also optional for devs to grow a spine and fulfill their promise of airdrop .. i really hate lying scumbags like this DCR devs :\ fuck off!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo

thanks for posting.

yep, will be optional
Activity: 505
Merit: 252
It is a good coin but my profit is too damn high for now not to sell. (got my ASICs)

I might buy back after the full transition to ASICs and when the difficulty starts to level the playing field.

For now its screaming to sell only tho.

Wink
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

thanks for posting.

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

thanks for posting.

Pages:
Jump to: