Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DD] DogecoinDark - very dark wow - X13 - POS - page 2. (Read 48860 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
still 8 connections, still buy orders... whats up people! who wants to buy my coins for tons above what I paid!

hahah, this coin died even before create any hype. Who invested in begining lost good amount.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
still 8 connections, still buy orders... whats up people! who wants to buy my coins for tons above what I paid!
legendary
Forget-about-it
Dev of DogecoinDark.. could you please tell me the way of a ANON  of the client.
Could you send cryptobe - [email protected]. that the blockchain they are showing, Does Strange Things...
The wallet was updated and after the update, the blockchain,explore remains behind or will not show right balances on it and could not find new maked wallet adresses...Transactions can't be found... Wallet is oke, and staking... (much .. wow)
I've asked it some and they all say the Dev has to send the update code, or is there a reason the blockchain,explore is like it is now?

the blockchain explorer is on an old version of the code. the correct code is the wallet on the first page but no one cares to update the explorer.  this coins basically dead in an entire week it looks like under .1btc of volume.  and like the poste above mine says, devs been long long long gone.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Dev of DogecoinDark.. could you please tell me the way of a ANON  of the client.
Could you send cryptobe - [email protected]. that the blockchain they are showing, Does Strange Things...
The wallet was updated and after the update, the blockchain,explore remains behind or will not show right balances on it and could not find new maked wallet adresses...Transactions can't be found... Wallet is oke, and staking... (much .. wow)
I've asked it some and they all say the Dev has to send the update code, or is there a reason the blockchain,explore is like it is now?

This thing was a scam. Dev hasnt even logged in for almost two weeks.
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
coin is dead Smiley
Activity: 656
Don't Trust Words
Is there a working wallet for this coin?

The link in the OP doesn't work!

Edit found it @ the DD website.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Hey podizzle.

Fuck you and your giant red letters.
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
It's hardly FUD, its facts.

24 hour POW coins are basically scams, there is no excuse for a 24 hour POW.

I spent 0.15 BTC on rentmining this coin and got about 40K (4% of supply) - you do the maths.

Someone is sitting on A LOT of cheap coins and could VVXX this thing at any time.

oh well, off to the ultracoin thread. enough of this danger
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!
DD is .. 50% instamine on day one will drag it down hard and fast. Invest now after a 1400% pump and you have no aversion to risk that is sure.

seems like a dangerous investment
Activity: 535
DD is ahead i feel right now i don't think the tech side is in question , however as soon as the others catch up DD loses all novelty and it's 50% instamine on day one will drag it down hard and fast. Invest now after a 1400% pump and you have no aversion to risk that is sure.
Don't Trust Words
Dev is using his other accounts to post here  Cheesy

And you say things but you have no facts to support it.  Wink
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
Dev is using his other accounts to post here  Cheesy
Don't Trust Words
I wonder why the dev is remaining silent? I see him as 'online' on BCT a lot of the time. Perhaps trying to suppress the price? Shakeout? Either way, doesn't install much confidence in this coin moving forward.

Any word on POD with Crypto Asian? A bit dicey all of this..
Let the price falling.

more coins for me.  Shocked
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
I wonder why the dev is remaining silent? I see him as 'online' on BCT a lot of the time. Perhaps trying to suppress the price? Shakeout? Either way, doesn't install much confidence in this coin moving forward.

Any word on POD with Crypto Asian? A bit dicey all of this..
legendary
Forget-about-it
hello is there a  block/chain/explorer of this DD coin? or  what changed ? from now on anon-niem? the block on the page is, 2799?? i'm on block 18000+ http://cryptobe.com/chain/DogecoinDark   Huh
that explorer is not on a correct chain, though it shows the mining period normally.
dogecoindark is supposed to make 1440 blocks per day, since it started it should have made ~ 17,500+ blocks, so your sync at 18000 is the right chain. some blocktimes have been quicker with a lot of people staking it seems. Also the high hash ended mining slightly early. and my rounding the days yes 18k+ blocks is correct.

Dev any word on your anon?
any way to fix the block explorer?
will your website have more content?
or is everyone going to dump under 1k satoshi in the next 48 hours....
Activity: 122
Forget about this coin,merely a clone of darkcoin.  Wink
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
Activity: 125
Dev,how many accounts are you using to troll here?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
looking for Reddit moderators, QQ group, Facebook. 0.1 BTC Bounty!
join guys https://www.facebook.com/groups/DogecoinDark  Wink
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
It's hardly FUD, its facts.

24 hour POW coins are basically scams, there is no excuse for a 24 hour POW.

I spent 0.15 BTC on rentmining this coin and got about 40K (4% of supply) - you do the maths.

Someone is sitting on A LOT of cheap coins and could VVXX this thing at any time.

True, developer must be active here, but he is not here, so much problem.
Pages:
Jump to: