Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DES] Destiny (smart contract) | Deposit system | sub roadmap - page 14. (Read 65177 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Is your wallet qt working? mine is not syncing or do I need to do something manually? thanks
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 250
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
 What are the dev's future plans for DES?
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
it is best to wait for the official information the developer what to do next with the future of DES
Activity: 539
Merit: 265
Yes, I agree, but i mean the proportion(x5)

$  6,791---> ~$ 30k
$ 67,791---> ~$ 300k

I should wrote x5 for DES in the next weeks, maybe months.
It's a good opportunity to win Grin
brand new
Hey Guys, anyone her willing to sell worht 0.5BTC DES?

I would prefer it directly from somebody instead from yobit, since Im not trusting yobit. and is there an wallet for MAC?

Thanks!

Tommy (the mainnet developer) is working on the MAC wallet. A few days ago he was asking people to help test it. I'm not sure what progress has been made since.

Yes, i agree! HOOOLD,or buy! is the best decision now Grin
Activity: 464
Wasssssup!

DES will have its time... there are other coins taking the spotlight now, but when DES hits the other exchanges you will not be able to pick up any DES
this low again.  I hold DES and will not be selling my coins.

I dont know why people ar still selling "DES"...
Destiny can reach easy 30K Market Cap in the next weeks.
And when polo and bittrex are ready to add such a kind of coin the Market Cap will explode to the MOON!
DES is complete underrated at the moment, caused by the Panic sells, but Bittrex will still come in the future.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
I invested on it Cheesy I hope a big whale come and buy with his 30 bitcoin Cheesy
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr
Just a reminder to all - The guide of how to successfully run the wallet is posted here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14416827

Thank you ! installing now! maybe Trump will triumph
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Just a reminder to all - The guide of how to successfully run the wallet is posted here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14416827
Activity: 339
Hi, I tried downloading the windows wallet, but all i get is just a blank canvas with menus, anybody else getting that?
Same for me.
But then I tried the beta (https://github.com/DestinyTeam/mist/releases/download/Exp%26Des-beta/Expanse-Wallet-win32-x64-0-4-0.zip) instead of release version and it worked fine.

anyone got a screenshot of what the new token in the wallet looks like?

I'm having the same problem, and i want to start investing on you guys
just a blank canvas with menus here

Hope you can let me know what to do

Start geth.exe with admin rights and then start the wallet. That worked for me.
Hi, I tried downloading the windows wallet, but all i get is just a blank canvas with menus, anybody else getting that?
Same for me.
But then I tried the beta (https://github.com/DestinyTeam/mist/releases/download/Exp%26Des-beta/Expanse-Wallet-win32-x64-0-4-0.zip) instead of release version and it worked fine.

anyone got a screenshot of what the new token in the wallet looks like?

I'm having the same problem, and i want to start investing on you guys
just a blank canvas with menus here

Hope you can let me know what to do
Hey Team!

Lots of "FUD" going around with the removal of the "DES" wallet on Bittrex. It is totally understandable to think that Bittrex just "gave up" and removed it all together... well that is false.

In fact, Bittrex Richie has suggested that not only are they still testing Destiny, they are also testing other types of assets before they blindly release them to trade. It was suggested that its not as simple as one might think. They need to make sure that issues like double spending and potential missing deposit issues are completely and 100% mitigated before releasing the asset for trading (again, this is not only for Destiny).

Bittrex has suggested that they simply hid the "DES" wallet that was in maint so they would stop receiving questions about the addition (they were being flooded).

Its understandable for them to make this move - and they probably were not thinking about the potential impact on the market. Yes, they could have made a small announcement sooner - but they have bigger fish to fry running a major altcoin exchange and all.

Obviously, this had a major impact on the market price - but this is somewhat expected since its only trading on Yobit with more inexperienced traders. I've also noticed how powerful the yobit trollbox is - I see the manipulation change the price in real time - its truly amazing how fast people are persuaded there. If you really want to analyze why the market crashed so fast - it is simple: Destiny began trading for literally pennies - it was very easy to pick up 1000 or 10000 coins without having to spend a dime. So here you have an asset that gained 1000% within a month - one person who has 30k DESTINY can sell down the entire buy book. Others join in panic by placing sell orders hoping they get filled before it crashes further (again all sparked by the Bittrex FUD). So what needs to happen from here is - we need to see a more diverse spread of the coins to help mitigate these potential extreme dumps. I think its already begun - so we can see market price stabilizing soon.

Lets move on.

Development status and debunking:

Development is still on-going for DESTINY - good progress and one of a kind coding has already been completed. It will all begin to come together soon. DESTINY has added a second developer to work on android/IOS wallets ALONG with the first priority being the blockchain explorer. This work is being distributed among two people now with the mainnet coding still belonging to Tommy. Once the block explorer is finished in development - this should also resolve the coinmarketcap issue (for those that are new, Destiny swapped to an expanse asset with a 1 to 10 swap - coinmarketcap shows old coin count - simply multiply the supply and the marketcap by 10 to get the true value respectively).

Mainnet developer Tommy is still working on updates to the wallet and integrating features - this is ongoing and nothing has changed since day one. He is also still developing the whitepaper.

Other notes:

Lets help spread the word about destiny - I'm sure you will all feel more confident in the future as more information floats to the surface

Hope you are all having a great day

Best,

BTCKYLE

I'm investing on you guys! GOOD WORK keep going
brand new
Hey Team!

Lots of "FUD" going around with the removal of the "DES" wallet on Bittrex. It is totally understandable to think that Bittrex just "gave up" and removed it all together... well that is false.

In fact, Bittrex Richie has suggested that not only are they still testing Destiny, they are also testing other types of assets before they blindly release them to trade. It was suggested that its not as simple as one might think. They need to make sure that issues like double spending and potential missing deposit issues are completely and 100% mitigated before releasing the asset for trading (again, this is not only for Destiny).

Bittrex has suggested that they simply hid the "DES" wallet that was in maint so they would stop receiving questions about the addition (they were being flooded).

Its understandable for them to make this move - and they probably were not thinking about the potential impact on the market. Yes, they could have made a small announcement sooner - but they have bigger fish to fry running a major altcoin exchange and all.

Obviously, this had a major impact on the market price - but this is somewhat expected since its only trading on Yobit with more inexperienced traders. I've also noticed how powerful the yobit trollbox is - I see the manipulation change the price in real time - its truly amazing how fast people are persuaded there. If you really want to analyze why the market crashed so fast - it is simple: Destiny began trading for literally pennies - it was very easy to pick up 1000 or 10000 coins without having to spend a dime. So here you have an asset that gained 1000% within a month - one person who has 30k DESTINY can sell down the entire buy book. Others join in panic by placing sell orders hoping they get filled before it crashes further (again all sparked by the Bittrex FUD). So what needs to happen from here is - we need to see a more diverse spread of the coins to help mitigate these potential extreme dumps. I think its already begun - so we can see market price stabilizing soon.

Lets move on.

Development is still on-going for DESTINY - good progress and one of a kind coding has already been completed. It will all begin to come together soon. DESTINY has added a second developer to work on android/IOS wallets ALONG with the first priority being the blockchain explorer. This work is being distributed among two people now with the mainnet coding still belonging to Tommy. Once the block explorer is finished in development - this should also resolve the coinmarketcap issue (for those that are new, Destiny swapped to an expanse asset with a 1 to 10 swap - coinmarketcap shows old coin count - simply multiply the supply and the marketcap by 10 to get the true value respectively).

Mainnet developer Tommy is still working on updates to the wallet and integrating features - this is ongoing and nothing has changed since day one. He is also still developing the whitepaper.

Other notes:

Lets help spread the word about destiny - I'm sure you will all feel more confident in the future as more information floats to the surface

Best,

BTCKYLE

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Hey Guys, anyone her willing to sell worht 0.5BTC DES?

I would prefer it directly from somebody instead from yobit, since Im not trusting yobit. and is there an wallet for MAC?

Thanks!
Activity: 843
Merit: 1004
Thank you, thats exactly what needed to be said

Yep, very well said.  Cool
Thank you, BTCKYLE!
Please keep us updated!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Hey Team!

Lets move on.

Other notes:

Best,

BTCKYLE

Looking forward to 1$ per DES. Wink
Activity: 452
Thank you, thats exactly what needed to be said
Pages:
Jump to: