Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][DES] Destiny (smart contract) | Deposit system | sub roadmap - page 10. (Read 65177 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Can anyone explain to me how "depositing" to earn interest works and how you do it?
open wallet/  click on applications / click on destiny/ click on show contract info/ scroll to bottom under wright to contract click on pick function/ select deposit/ enter amount (100000000=1des so for 5 des deposited enter 500000000) then enter the time of deposit it is currently in seconds.   soon it will be updated for easier use. any questions pm me
Wow DES listed on Bittrex, Poloniex is the next Cheesy it's good for invest because this coin still cheap. take a look at radium suplies more than 2 M the price up to 200k sats, and DESTINY have only 1.6 M suplies and it should be 300k satoshi ++ Cheesy I want to buy now it's good investment

radium has a clear project and has a market cap that is so large and also has many community projects while Destiny does not have and does not know the direction and purpose . to reach the 40k price alone will not be ever . so you do not equate destiny with radium . you should think ahead to make an investment before you lose .
des has a great dev team. asset mixer is next and then zerocash. white paper should be out soon.
Smiley

when is DES going to Poloniex? Can't wait!

Smiley

u have to wait long long time i guess..polo dont add coin in that short time...

DES is one of the few coins that has followed its roadmap from its being listed on bittrex being the most recent success. Now the next and final step is poloniex. people say poloniex wont add new coins but thats simply not true.. Poloniex does not add scamcoins and destiny is far from it. They base there new coin listing on legitimacy and volume. They will list a coin with high volume simply it means more profit for them in commission fees. Destiny has more volume already then the last two coins added to poloniex, RADS & AMP. and radium was basically just a copy of ethereum. If those can get listed than so can this coin. So lets stop saying "DES will never be on polo" and instead lets start asking Polo to add DES.. Email them, contact them via twitter or facebook.. the more interest they see in the coin the sooner they will post it. I have one of the top 50 wallets of this coin and I intend to hold until the end. DESTINY IS MY DESTINY
polo is not next. first the asset mixer will be released then zerocash then submit to polo that way polo will see great development.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Big  DES Pump is comming soon at bittrex. It can fly till +100k really easy.Just wait.Des is only 1 day at bittrex, and 30k or 40k will be history. You will buy it at least for 80k . Wink
maybe you are right , but that was 10 years in the future or maybe after 6 months of destiny will be kicked from bittrex because it does not have the volume of trade .

I understand your jealousy and sarcasm, cuz I suffered from the same pain when I sold factom when it is 10 times cheaper than current price. 

I think you sold DES at dirty cheap price.
lol , he want to buy it for low price but sorry train is moving ,1 day at trex and 28btc volume, today is low volume for al crypto.Wait some days and than  Cry or buy for 70к at least or for 150к  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Big  DES Pump is comming soon at bittrex. It can fly till +100k really easy.Just wait.Des is only 1 day at bittrex, and 30k or 40k will be history. You will buy it at least for 80k . Wink
maybe you are right , but that was 10 years in the future or maybe after 6 months of destiny will be kicked from bittrex because it does not have the volume of trade .

I understand your jealousy and sarcasm, cuz I suffered from the same pain when I sold factom when it is 10 times cheaper than current price. 

I think you sold DES at dirty cheap price.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001
Activity: 686
Wow DES listed on Bittrex, Poloniex is the next Cheesy it's good for invest because this coin still cheap. take a look at radium suplies more than 2 M the price up to 200k sats, and DESTINY have only 1.6 M suplies and it should be 300k satoshi ++ Cheesy I want to buy now it's good investment

radium has a clear project and has a market cap that is so large and also has many community projects while Destiny does not have and does not know the direction and purpose . to reach the 40k price alone will not be ever . so you do not equate destiny with radium . you should think ahead to make an investment before you lose .
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Activity: 916
Merit: 27
Bitcoin 2 Team
Smiley

Smiley

DES is one of the few coins that has followed its roadmap from its being listed on bittrex being the most recent success. Now the next and final step is poloniex. people say poloniex wont add new coins but thats simply not true.. Poloniex does not add scamcoins and destiny is far from it. They base there new coin listing on legitimacy and volume. They will list a coin with high volume simply it means more profit for them in commission fees. Destiny has more volume already then the last two coins added to poloniex, RADS & AMP. and radium was basically just a copy of ethereum. If those can get listed than so can this coin. So lets stop saying "DES will never be on polo" and instead lets start asking Polo to add DES.. Email them, contact them via twitter or facebook.. the more interest they see in the coin the sooner they will post it. I have one of the top 50 wallets of this coin and I intend to hold until the end. DESTINY IS MY DESTINY
So I understand, you mean that between "best" reputation have home exchange, have better security that the currency or the project disappear, I'm right?
On the other hand, the high volume means something to us as buyers?

I don't understand what you are trying to say? High volume is good for polo because it means more fee money for them,, I don't understand what else you are asking? security? This projects is definitely not gunna disappear devs have always been involved and updated frequently on progress of the coin.
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
Smiley

Smiley

So I understand, you mean that between "best" reputation have home exchange, have better security that the currency or the project disappear, I'm right?
On the other hand, the high volume means something to us as buyers?
Activity: 916
Merit: 27
Bitcoin 2 Team
Smiley

Smiley

Activity: 200
Yobit or Bittrex to buy and trade?
Activity: 136
Crypt the insanity and Verge with Humanity
who has a hosting account that is willing to host a banner for des that we can share for advertising.

I can help you for this, got multiple hosting accounts with Godaddy and Bigrock.
Activity: 406
Currently DES is one of the best coin at Yobit right now, I made some good profit from it.
Activity: 334
Can anyone explain to me how "depositing" to earn interest works and how you do it?
who has a hosting account that is willing to host a banner for des that we can share for advertising.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
another eth clone..

not an eth clone... first coin to offer smart contract based of ethereum blockchain
Pretty sure its off of expanse blockchain and will someone answer is this the correct supply ~159076?Huh
yes to exp block chain and supply is 1.6 mill devs submitted update to them yesterday and we are waiting till they do
Activity: 334
another eth clone..

not an eth clone... first coin to offer smart contract based of ethereum blockchain
Pretty sure its off of expanse blockchain and will someone answer is this the correct supply ~159076?Huh
Pages:
Jump to: