Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 16. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
 I agree with you. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
Activity: 210
Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. But this platform is aimed at security of funds, masternode is used as the main protective layer
Does it mean, that this platform can not be profitable for investors? Because a lot of people looking for a promising project to invest in and this one could be suitable for this purpose
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
I found my self reading about this platform and i think this is an interesting one that you can promote until the end of the ICO! I will surely support this one!
Activity: 280
Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
Activity: 350
Guys, hello! I see that this project is chasing the aim to create new comfortable platform for mining and I want to know how exactly people will earn there?
well, good question, I also wanted to know this when joining this community. But this platform is aimed at security of funds, masternode is used as the main protective layer
You also can answer me pm, or it would be much better if i have a talk with someone on skype.
All! I'm tired of stopping by here and seeing adware spam for idiots. Farewell. I will not keep track of the topic any more.
Well, if you think so it is your choice. But do not complain when deviant coin reaches its aims. Good luck, man
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
All! I'm tired of stopping by here and seeing adware spam for idiots. Farewell. I will not keep track of the topic any more.
 Thank you. This project includes a strong team, an exciting idea, a great start! The project is very interesting and very promising. I hope that this project of transition to success, keep going forward!  Good luck to the team!

It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
Visitor is only the half on success, let’s think about the main reason why  these visitors came- the team updates  information and all news related to the project and I really enjoy reading posts about the project
Not only about project! There are a lot of articles and links to the news from the internet. Serious topics about technology world or blockchain technology, it does not matter. Team spend a lot of time of these things and it is admirable.
Video content is a strong side of the team of developers, this makes me proud of them. It is a kind of example for other teams, because you can enjoy video and at the same time get useful information
Really like this type of things, because the iformation you get is more understandable when it follows with pictures. Every project should keep it in mind
It is not a big deal, so the team used the bounty campaign to make a lot of videos to explain how their project is going to work
Really samart move, i see one more time, that these guys are supernatural. Wish everything good to the team of developers.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 5
DogeCash is a huge fan of the DEV project and looking forward to the launch of your exchange. Preview looks amazing thus far. We will be in contact regarding a listing after we launch. Thanks!

It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
Visitor is only the half on success, let’s think about the main reason why  these visitors came- the team updates  information and all news related to the project and I really enjoy reading posts about the project
Not only about project! There are a lot of articles and links to the news from the internet. Serious topics about technology world or blockchain technology, it does not matter. Team spend a lot of time of these things and it is admirable.
Video content is a strong side of the team of developers, this makes me proud of them. It is a kind of example for other teams, because you can enjoy video and at the same time get useful information
Really like this type of things, because the iformation you get is more understandable when it follows with pictures. Every project should keep it in mind
It is not a big deal, so the team used the bounty campaign to make a lot of videos to explain how their project is going to work

Activity: 125
Merit: 0
Is there a reason for the drop of DEV rate today. Did I miss some news or just profit taking or money drain to btc ltc etc.

Activity: 420
Guys I have heard that the developers of this project try to offer us absolutely another level of security, higher than we have before and it costs more than 1 btc. Very expensive as for me, can you say me more about it?
it is a security service that is based on the blockchain technology, as far as I understand, but it is more protected against attacks of hackers
It is called masternode, right? Why this feature is so essential to the platform. I think that simple blockchain is enough to keep my funds safe and sound. May I have mistaken?
you are too light-minded. Hackers are looking for a target!  They will steal you money. There is no limits to security when we speak about money. That is why another level of security is a good thing.
I have to think twice and change my old-fashioned view. World is under constant development too fast and hacking technologies are developed too. We should be protected from these attacks.
You are right. This project, for me, at first aimed at protecting our accounts with savings. And security token gives us an opportunity not only to save money but to earn more
Sounds fantastic! I will participate this project and will be very glad. Now I am opened to new things and innovations because they are an essential part of modern society and development in general

Guys I have heard that the developers of this project try to offer us absolutely another level of security, higher than we have before and it costs more than 1 btc. Very expensive as for me, can you say me more about it?
it is a security service that is based on the blockchain technology, as far as I understand, but it is more protected against attacks of hackers
It is called masternode, right? Why this feature is so essential to the platform. I think that simple blockchain is enough to keep my funds safe and sound. May I have mistaken?
you are too light-minded. Hackers are looking for a target!  They will steal you money. There is no limits to security when we speak about money. That is why another level of security is a good thing.
I have to think twice and change my old-fashioned view. World is under constant development too fast and hacking technologies are developed too. We should be protected from these attacks.
You are right. This project, for me, at first aimed at protecting our accounts with savings. And security token gives us an opportunity not only to save money but to earn more
Pages:
Jump to: