Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 17. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
Visitor is only the half on success, let’s think about the main reason why  these visitors came- the team updates  information and all news related to the project and I really enjoy reading posts about the project
Activity: 392

It is also worth-noting that social networks and website of this project have a lot of visitor for today, Sounds like it is a really promising thing to invest. There is no doubt that I will join the bounty program of this project.
Activity: 420
Guys I have heard that the developers of this project try to offer us absolutely another level of security, higher than we have before and it costs more than 1 btc. Very expensive as for me, can you say me more about it?
it is a security service that is based on the blockchain technology, as far as I understand, but it is more protected against attacks of hackers
It is called masternode, right? Why this feature is so essential to the platform. I think that simple blockchain is enough to keep my funds safe and sound. May I have mistaken?
you are too light-minded. Hackers are looking for a target!  They will steal you money. There is no limits to security when we speak about money. That is why another level of security is a good thing.
I have to think twice and change my old-fashioned view. World is under constant development too fast and hacking technologies are developed too. We should be protected from these attacks.
Guys I have heard that the developers of this project try to offer us absolutely another level of security, higher than we have before and it costs more than 1 btc. Very expensive as for me, can you say me more about it?
it is a security service that is based on the blockchain technology, as far as I understand, but it is more protected against attacks of hackers
It is called masternode, right? Why this feature is so essential to the platform. I think that simple blockchain is enough to keep my funds safe and sound. May I have mistaken?
you are too light-minded. Hackers are looking for a target!  They will steal you money. There is no limits to security when we speak about money. That is why another level of security is a good thing.
Activity: 280
This project can be a start for a absolutely new level of development of the digital market and cryptocurrency direction!
A lot of chances to become for such a project. It offers us new way and I personally accept the methods that are offered to us by the team of developers. Evolution of the market!
I understood it too. The world now is under great changes , so fast that we have to keep up with the times not to lose our future. This project helps us to complete such a hard task.
  Will be nice not to pay enormous additional fees  for my transactions and wait sometimes too long for a transaction to be completed from time to time. I wish everything good to this project, because it would be very helpful.
This project can be a start for a absolutely new level of development of the digital market and cryptocurrency direction!
A lot of chances to become for such a project. It offers us new way and I personally accept the methods that are offered to us by the team of developers. Evolution of the market!
I understood it too. The world now is under great changes , so fast that we have to keep up with the times not to lose our future. This project helps us to complete such a hard task.
Activity: 280
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
when is the airdrop? waiting for it Smiley
They will announcement when it's necessary, you follow their information channels to not miss. Don't be too concerned about the airdrop, it won't be much when the purpose is to help the coin get more popular.
Activity: 350
What is the main feature of this project? I want to know what is the main difference between it and the rest of the projects?

I am ready to discuss this issue with you, tell me, why do you want to know this? Why do you need this information?

To start working with the project and invest my money in it, I want to be sure that this project is better than others and has more chances for further growth

I agree with you, it is logical. Before investing in various projects, I also analyze them and conclude whether these projects will be in demand in the future

It's fine, so what about this project? What can you say, what is its main difference from other projects?

A distinctive feature of this project are the following features: DeviantCoin (DEV) is a crypto currency based on PoS / Masternode. Our main focus is on providing a secure mode of cryptographic experience.
Activity: 252
What is the main feature of this project? I want to know what is the main difference between it and the rest of the projects?

I am ready to discuss this issue with you, tell me, why do you want to know this? Why do you need this information?

To start working with the project and invest my money in it, I want to be sure that this project is better than others and has more chances for further growth

I agree with you, it is logical. Before investing in various projects, I also analyze them and conclude whether these projects will be in demand in the future

It's fine, so what about this project? What can you say, what is its main difference from other projects?

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
when is the airdrop? waiting for it Smiley
What is the peculiarity of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects

Yes, it would be fine if you helped me with this issue, because I want to start participating in the project, but I do not know where to start

Deviant Coin is a well-distributed Masternodes network with no oversight and intermediaries / gatekeepers with over 80% net payout per unit and provides a lightning-fast and secure transaction

I'm familiar with a large number of projects, but this technology I see the first time, I think it will be interesting to a large number of users

Do you want to know what the project plans to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a brief description of the project

I agree with you, I follow this project from the very beginning, as soon as it was registered on this forum. I like that developers are communicating with the community.
Pages:
Jump to: