Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 20. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Looks like Deviant developers offer to much. Coin, exchange platform and even hardware wallet. I am sure that it all will help to create a useful and comfortable ecosystem but it is hard to control it.
Maybe you are right but I think developers understand how hard it could be but this system will be controlled by users also and it can help to avoid a lot of problems. If you know what I mean.
Actually, not quite. I read much information and technical documents about the project but I can’t make any decision. Perhaps I am too meticulous but I want to have a choice and more useful stuff to be sure.
Well, you are right. I think developers showed enough information to public. I can send you some reviews if you want to read.
https://coinidol.com/privacy-based-cryptocurrency-deviant-coin-announces-whitepaper-release/
Thanks. Maybe I should do a small research to check it out. I read some previous posts but mostly there are some strange questions and it isn’t enough for me. I need to read more.
I wish you good luck. I assure that you will find everything that could help you. Besides, you are always able to visit the telegram chat. Developers will answer all your questions. I think it is obvious.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Looks like Deviant developers offer to much. Coin, exchange platform and even hardware wallet. I am sure that it all will help to create a useful and comfortable ecosystem but it is hard to control it.
Maybe you are right but I think developers understand how hard it could be but this system will be controlled by users also and it can help to avoid a lot of problems. If you know what I mean.
Actually, not quite. I read much information and technical documents about the project but I can’t make any decision. Perhaps I am too meticulous but I want to have a choice and more useful stuff to be sure.
Well, you are right. I think developers showed enough information to public. I can send you some reviews if you want to read.
https://coinidol.com/privacy-based-cryptocurrency-deviant-coin-announces-whitepaper-release/
Thanks. Maybe I should do a small research to check it out. I read some previous posts but mostly there are some strange questions and it isn’t enough for me. I need to read more.
Activity: 280
Hi guys, I'm Ben from cryptonext.com.

So first of all good luck with your project 😎✌️

I invite you to submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List, and join nearly 1000 listed ICO's!
https://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

it would be easier for both sides (you and the team of devs) if you write them pm. They answer as fast as possible. As for me you offer is very helpful for this ico
Activity: 392
This project promises to provide security to our account, this could give us the opportunity to be able to get a lot of benefit from here. Devian has investment value and they can show them every day. This project needs to be in appreciation, hopefully in the future will be more developed.
I totally agree with you. Deviant can change the rules of the digital market in case of security. All i want is this project to be implemented earlier than it is written in the roadmap
Good day to all participants of the community! I have found this project not so long ago, but have a lot of questions about the idea. What should i know about this platform, the most prominent things?
The DeviantCoin (DEV) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency. Our main focus is to provide a secure mode of crypto experience.While being Anonymous, cryptographic and security principals are incorporated throughout the entire Development Life Cycle to guarantee a secure core meeting the requirements and expectations.You own your private keys.In this world of plethora of digital tokens, we provide a decentralized wallet to access all of your funds at one place.
it is very interesting thought, may be there is something else? New wallet is not new, may be we should know about security of this wallet?
The roadmap includes a fully decentralized hardware wallet that works on the same platform. This adds to the security of the platform by enabling hash keys to secure your web access with additional 2-Factor Authentication. There is also the masternode layer of security

Masternode? What is that? I will be really glad if you explain me. I have heard that it somehow connected with security, but dont know anything about its implementation
The Deviant Coin is a well decentralized network of Masternodes without superfluous control and intermediaries/gatekeepers with more than 80% pure Block reward phase and ensures lightning fast and secured transaction, multi-wallets, encrypted messaging, stealth address for complete anonymity, low number of confirmations, low fees and limited number of total coin supply for faster increase of value.
I do not know how it works, but only here i can see friendly community if we compare with other projects, i really appreciate that. I think i will come back with further questions, thank you
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
This project promises to provide security to our account, this could give us the opportunity to be able to get a lot of benefit from here. Devian has investment value and they can show them every day. This project needs to be in appreciation, hopefully in the future will be more developed.
Good day to all participants of the community! I have found this project not so long ago, but have a lot of questions about the idea. What should i know about this platform, the most prominent things?
The DeviantCoin (DEV) is a PoS/Masternode based cryptocurrency. Our main focus is to provide a secure mode of crypto experience.While being Anonymous, cryptographic and security principals are incorporated throughout the entire Development Life Cycle to guarantee a secure core meeting the requirements and expectations.You own your private keys.In this world of plethora of digital tokens, we provide a decentralized wallet to access all of your funds at one place.
it is very interesting thought, may be there is something else? New wallet is not new, may be we should know about security of this wallet?
The roadmap includes a fully decentralized hardware wallet that works on the same platform. This adds to the security of the platform by enabling hash keys to secure your web access with additional 2-Factor Authentication. There is also the masternode layer of security

Masternode? What is that? I will be really glad if you explain me. I have heard that it somehow connected with security, but dont know anything about its implementation
The Deviant Coin is a well decentralized network of Masternodes without superfluous control and intermediaries/gatekeepers with more than 80% pure Block reward phase and ensures lightning fast and secured transaction, multi-wallets, encrypted messaging, stealth address for complete anonymity, low number of confirmations, low fees and limited number of total coin supply for faster increase of value.

Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Deviant coin is worth investing and the team proves it day by day. I applauce to those people who suppurt this project and tell other people about strong sides of this project

How do they prove day by day? Give a little example
From my point it has been a while since some major news. Even the wallet is still buggy and can't handle stealth adresses ...
Activity: 252
 Deviant coin is worth investing and the team proves it day by day. I applauce to those people who suppurt this project and tell other people about strong sides of this project
Activity: 12
Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it's very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?
May I ask about the masternode. Is it really needed on that platform? I mean isn’t it enough to use a simple blockade to keep my money safe. I just got used to it. Whats wrong?
Don’t be so frivolous man. The hackers are always near to steal your money. There are no restrictions on security in case of money. That's why another level of security is great.
Ok so I’m here to change my old-fashioned way of thinking. God the world is changing too fast, hard to get it, not talking about hacking technologies. I wanna be protected from these attacks.
Right. This project promises to protect our accounts with savings. More than that, the security token gives us the opportunity earn more money That’s definitely for me   
Sounds great! I think I’ll participate in this project coz I wanna be a part of such a promising idea. Now I'm open to all the innovations, as they are an integral part of today.
I suppor your decision, this project will attract a lot of funds. The team is strong enough to implement the plan. The road map is clear and transparent. Respect
Pages:
Jump to: