Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 19. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hi, everyone! I have some questions about the white paper. I know that there are two different whitepapers. I found in both kinds only in English. Does anybody know about other languages?
Well, I haven’t found any translated copies but I think there is something useful for you. If you or your friends don’t know English well you can visit the discord channel. It will be awesome.
It is really sad. Do developers plan to open a bounty campaign for translations. I think it will be awesome for community. What do you mean about the discord? I haven’t visited it yet.
Well, there are some international chats where users will be able to explain you Deviant’s details in your native language. I think it is great and really helpful. You need to try it. Unfortunately, I don’t know a lot information about the bounty. I know that there was a video bounty.
Wow. It is great to hear. I think that developers really care about their community and it will help to find international public. Is this bounty over? I would like to participate.
Unfortunately, it is over now. It was available only 10 days. I hope developers will design something else to attract more users. I think these guys know what they are doing.
I hope so. By the way, I forgot to ask you to send me the link for the discord. I guess I have seen it somewhere but I’ve lost it. Can you do it for me please?

Yes, there is no problem with that. Here is the link and I hope you find more information and anything you need.
https://discordapp.com/channels/402836335473328130/412526012459384832
Thank you, a lot. I am sure that I will find something outstanding. I guess this project has bright future because developers want to raise a well-thought ecosystem that help to change the market.
Activity: 350
Hi, everyone! I have some questions about the white paper. I know that there are two different whitepapers. I found in both kinds only in English. Does anybody know about other languages?
Well, I haven’t found any translated copies but I think there is something useful for you. If you or your friends don’t know English well you can visit the discord channel. It will be awesome.
It is really sad. Do developers plan to open a bounty campaign for translations. I think it will be awesome for community. What do you mean about the discord? I haven’t visited it yet.
Well, there are some international chats where users will be able to explain you Deviant’s details in your native language. I think it is great and really helpful. You need to try it. Unfortunately, I don’t know a lot information about the bounty. I know that there was a video bounty.
Wow. It is great to hear. I think that developers really care about their community and it will help to find international public. Is this bounty over? I would like to participate.
Unfortunately, it is over now. It was available only 10 days. I hope developers will design something else to attract more users. I think these guys know what they are doing.
I hope so. By the way, I forgot to ask you to send me the link for the discord. I guess I have seen it somewhere but I’ve lost it. Can you do it for me please?

Yes, there is no problem with that. Here is the link and I hope you find more information and anything you need.
https://discordapp.com/channels/402836335473328130/412526012459384832
Activity: 210
You are right on the one hand, but I still believe in some kind of synergy between fiat and cryptocurrencies. You have to agree that it is comfortable to pay with digital currencies
Activity: 420
I really like this idea. Everything goes around money and time. Instant sending and receiving transactions makes the difference. I know for sure that this project will achieve all the goals. I wish the best to the team.
I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies
I don’t know, your words seem like too futuristic. In the last century people though that there will be flying cars everywhere, but now we have only blockchain
I cannot disagree with you, but internet is almost in every single corner of our planet and almost 70% of worlds population know how to use the mobile phone with wi-fi
there are more more hackers on the internet. They also develop their ways of hacking. E-mails, ewallets, accounts… it does not matter what is going to be hacked Nothing can prevent you from them. That is why cryptocurrencies cant replace fiat
I really like this idea. Everything goes around money and time. Instant sending and receiving transactions makes the difference. I know for sure that this project will achieve all the goals. I wish the best to the team.
I think that it the nearest future the concept of fiat money will be old-fashioned and people will buy good with the use of tokens and other digital currencies
I don’t know, your words seem like too futuristic. In the last century people though that there will be flying cars everywhere, but now we have only blockchain
I cannot disagree with you, but internet is almost in every single corner of our planet and almost 70% of worlds population know how to use the mobile phone with wi-fi
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Seems like a very interesting project, and everything that is trying to make crypto more convenient to actually use in everyday life has my vote. I’m in, for sure.
Looks like Deviant developers offer to much. Coin, exchange platform and even hardware wallet. I am sure that it all will help to create a useful and comfortable ecosystem but it is hard to control it.
Maybe you are right but I think developers understand how hard it could be but this system will be controlled by users also and it can help to avoid a lot of problems. If you know what I mean.
Actually, not quite. I read much information and technical documents about the project but I can’t make any decision. Perhaps I am too meticulous but I want to have a choice and more useful stuff to be sure.
Well, you are right. I think developers showed enough information to public. I can send you some reviews if you want to read.
https://coinidol.com/privacy-based-cryptocurrency-deviant-coin-announces-whitepaper-release/
Thanks. Maybe I should do a small research to check it out. I read some previous posts but mostly there are some strange questions and it isn’t enough for me. I need to read more.
I wish you good luck. I assure that you will find everything that could help you. Besides, you are always able to visit the telegram chat. Developers will answer all your questions. I think it is obvious.
Nice information. I will visit this chat. Maybe there will be some interesting opinions from other community members. I want to find some comparisons with other similar projects but I think it will be hard to find it. Maybe telegram will help
You are right. I think that this project is too special to be compared with some other. I mean that only few projects can offer a common ecosystem for all designed financial products. Deviant is unique.
Maybe it is true but there are a lot of projects that has similar features. I know a lot of masternode coins and other coin that are created to support a new ecosystem with trading and banking services including exchange. 
I won’t give you any financial advices or something else. I just say that you need to be more attentive to this project and that’s all I want to say. Deviant is something special for me personally.
Activity: 196
Looks like Deviant developers offer to much. Coin, exchange platform and even hardware wallet. I am sure that it all will help to create a useful and comfortable ecosystem but it is hard to control it.
Maybe you are right but I think developers understand how hard it could be but this system will be controlled by users also and it can help to avoid a lot of problems. If you know what I mean.
Actually, not quite. I read much information and technical documents about the project but I can’t make any decision. Perhaps I am too meticulous but I want to have a choice and more useful stuff to be sure.
Well, you are right. I think developers showed enough information to public. I can send you some reviews if you want to read.
https://coinidol.com/privacy-based-cryptocurrency-deviant-coin-announces-whitepaper-release/
Thanks. Maybe I should do a small research to check it out. I read some previous posts but mostly there are some strange questions and it isn’t enough for me. I need to read more.
I wish you good luck. I assure that you will find everything that could help you. Besides, you are always able to visit the telegram chat. Developers will answer all your questions. I think it is obvious.
Nice information. I will visit this chat. Maybe there will be some interesting opinions from other community members. I want to find some comparisons with other similar projects but I think it will be hard to find it. Maybe telegram will help
You are right. I think that this project is too special to be compared with some other. I mean that only few projects can offer a common ecosystem for all designed financial products. Deviant is unique.
Maybe it is true but there are a lot of projects that has similar features. I know a lot of masternode coins and other coin that are created to support a new ecosystem with trading and banking services including exchange. 
Activity: 196
Pages:
Jump to: