Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 32. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 0
Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://twitter.com/DeviantCoin
https://www.facebook.com/DeviantCoin/ https://deviantcoin.io https://github.com/Deviantcoin/Source

Don't just refer to social media. You must know in detail this platform on the whitepaper. read, it's the first step if you are involved in this platform.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Does this project have social networks? I like to follow the twitter of various projects. Share a link please so that I can follow the news of the project!

All links are on the official website of the project, I do not understand why people do not want to use the information provided by the project, it's simple and convenient

I went to the site and did not find any links to the social networks in which the project is located. So I decided to ask on the forum.

This is strange, because the main page of the project has all the links that you can use

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://twitter.com/DeviantCoin
https://www.facebook.com/DeviantCoin/ https://deviantcoin.io https://github.com/Deviantcoin/Source
Activity: 350

Activity: 280
What is the main advantage of this project? A lot of participants often write on the forum about this project, but I did not hear the answer, what is its main advantage?

Why are you so interested in learning about the advantages of the project? Do not you just need to know about the main features of the project and the functions that it performs?

Yes, it's good, it's important information, but I think in order to start working actively with the project - the user must be confident in it to invest their resources in its development

I agree with you, this is an important point in investing. I correctly understood you, you need to know what the project is better than its competitors in order to create the final picture?

Yes, you are right, for me this is important information, before I decide whether it is worth investing your money in this project. Can you help me with this issue?

Yes, of course, I fully support you! The project provides a lightning-fast and secure transaction, multi-letter messages, encrypted messages, a hidden address for complete anonymity, a low amount of confirmation, low fees and a limited number of coins for a faster increase in cost.
Activity: 420
What is the main advantage of this project? A lot of participants often write on the forum about this project, but I did not hear the answer, what is its main advantage?

Why are you so interested in learning about the advantages of the project? Do not you just need to know about the main features of the project and the functions that it performs?

Yes, it's good, it's important information, but I think in order to start working actively with the project - the user must be confident in it to invest their resources in its development

I agree with you, this is an important point in investing. I correctly understood you, you need to know what the project is better than its competitors in order to create the final picture?

Yes, you are right, for me this is important information, before I decide whether it is worth investing your money in this project. Can you help me with this issue?

Activity: 392
I briefly looked at the project and began to understand approximately for which group of users it was created. But I want to explore the project more widely

What's your problem? Why can not you do it now? What do you want to know now?

I wanted to clarify what I already knew. This project is aimed at users whose work is related to real life, but its functionality can be accelerated by crypto

Yes that's right. It is this group of users sent this project, it will help people more quickly and safely perform their work

It is wonderful. Thank you, I think that this project will receive a good investment from the community, since this idea is very attractive.
Activity: 252
I briefly looked at the project and began to understand approximately for which group of users it was created. But I want to explore the project more widely

I wanted to clarify what I already knew. This project is aimed at users whose work is related to real life, but its functionality can be accelerated by crypto

Yes that's right. It is this group of users sent this project, it will help people more quickly and safely perform their work

Activity: 252

Activity: 238
When I read the white paper of this project, I do not feel like I'm being torn from the topic of conversation or vice versa, that I want to read more than I need
But as a rule such white paper is necessary for reading by experts, to whom a bright topic will only get in the way. This is a very good example of the realization of such a white paper!
Activity: 266
When I read the white paper of this project, I do not feel like I'm being torn from the topic of conversation or vice versa, that I want to read more than I need
Pages:
Jump to: