Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 31. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
You're wrong, for speed answers InstantSend integration. It is thanks to this technology that the project received such a high speed of information processing!
InstantSend integration certainly brought an improvement in the data transfer algorithm for the Deviant project! But I do not think that this technology gave rise to complexity, most likely it's just optimization
This is not only optimization, but also a new algorithm of work, thanks to which developers were able to tie the activity of their computer network to users!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
You're wrong, for speed answers InstantSend integration. It is thanks to this technology that the project received such a high speed of information processing!
InstantSend integration certainly brought an improvement in the data transfer algorithm for the Deviant project! But I do not think that this technology gave rise to complexity, most likely it's just optimization
The project has a very high complexity! It is an order of magnitude higher than other projects. I think that this will repel miners from around the world, which will be a complete failure for the project!
But the computing power and speed of data processing for this project is an order of magnitude higher than that of competitive projects. At the same time the Deviant had just begun his journey
I agree, this makes it a more serious project compared to competitors, even if third-party projects are much more seriously prepared for mining
But in fact the Deviant was not prepared at all as a project for mining, so it remains to be wondered why such a project generally has a high computational speed?
I think the project stands out for the exchange rate of crypto currency just because it needs such a reputation, so it uses the latest technologies of mining!
What are the latest technologies? Could you tell me more about this? I do not really understand what exactly you mean by talking about the latest technology!
I'm talking about POS and Masternode network protects transactions. This allows you to achieve the maximum speed during the reception and transmission of transactions
Activity: 420
The project has a very high complexity! It is an order of magnitude higher than other projects. I think that this will repel miners from around the world, which will be a complete failure for the project!
But the computing power and speed of data processing for this project is an order of magnitude higher than that of competitive projects. At the same time the Deviant had just begun his journey
I agree, this makes it a more serious project compared to competitors, even if third-party projects are much more seriously prepared for mining
But in fact the Deviant was not prepared at all as a project for mining, so it remains to be wondered why such a project generally has a high computational speed?
I think the project stands out for the exchange rate of crypto currency just because it needs such a reputation, so it uses the latest technologies of mining!
What are the latest technologies? Could you tell me more about this? I do not really understand what exactly you mean by talking about the latest technology!
Activity: 34
As long as everything is done transparently there is no need to worry.These kind of communities are a normal thing it is just that people do not hear about them too often.
Will the tokens sold to those kind of investors be locked and how long will they be locked?
Activity: 252
Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
  I agree with you, guys. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
The media contains information not only about updates of the project but also about the world of cryptocurrencies and news related to the digital direction.
Activity: 392
It’s a shame fundraising is a weak spot for all ICO projects nowadays. At least a third of all projects failed only at the pre-sale stage. I can’t call me an expert but as I see this project holds its position pretty serious.
Of course it causes a lot of problems to ICO companies, but still deviant coin has a pretty good potential to use blockchain technology in this sphere
Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier
Blockchain is key to the next generation of marketplace and online shops. The team of developers see how our market conditions are going to change.
Activity: 210
Big potential of this idea will be achieved. I know it for sure, because the team of the project is a very responsible one. Hope that everything will be nice.
Yeah, the team of developers is really good. I think that they will achieve all the goals and aims set.
  I agree with you, guys. Also, I wanted to say some words about the design of the web-site. It look really amazing. My eyes are glad that I have seen this beauty.
The design of web-site interested me a lot. But I wanted to say about social media of the project. All the information about project and team updated very often
Activity: 350
It’s a shame fundraising is a weak spot for all ICO projects nowadays. At least a third of all projects failed only at the pre-sale stage. I can’t call me an expert but as I see this project holds its position pretty serious.
Of course it causes a lot of problems to ICO companies, but still deviant coin has a pretty good potential to use blockchain technology in this sphere
Another big and urgent issue will be solved with the use of the blockchain technology. I hope that there will be more projects aim at making our life easier
Activity: 392
Activity: 210
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: