Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 30. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
But nevertheless I liked how the project team led its social network. Maybe they were invited people who worked on creating the image of the social network of the project, I can not say for sure!
What specifically did you like about the nature of the social network deviant? This twitter channel was filled with content and insider information about how the project will develop?
Yes, that's right, the channel was full of various content, which had more news shade than it was some kind of advertising or provocative
I saw on the twitter of the project news that the team DeviantCoin participated in # MasternodeMeBro18 Event 4! Very cool, this is an amazing event, which now unfortunately is very small!
Activity: 266
But nevertheless I liked how the project team led its social network. Maybe they were invited people who worked on creating the image of the social network of the project, I can not say for sure!
What specifically did you like about the nature of the social network deviant? This twitter channel was filled with content and insider information about how the project will develop?
Yes, that's right, the channel was full of various content, which had more news shade than it was some kind of advertising or provocative
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
someone is interested in social networks of the project? For example, twitter or facebook, can be a telegram? Do you think these resources are right?
What do you mean? Twitter is a social network that has been functioning for a long time. It took several years to configure it!
I mean the policy of the project, which was clearly not so clear some time ago. Today we can already see competent posts from the development team and timely content
Are you sure you are talking about Twitter on the Deviant project? The project team has not been tweeting for a long time, the last record was made last month
Yes exactly! The last entry in the project's Twitter account is a note that the project team has just released white paper at the moment. It was a really long time ago!
Activity: 420
someone is interested in social networks of the project? For example, twitter or facebook, can be a telegram? Do you think these resources are right?
What do you mean? Twitter is a social network that has been functioning for a long time. It took several years to configure it!
I mean the policy of the project, which was clearly not so clear some time ago. Today we can already see competent posts from the development team and timely content
Are you sure you are talking about Twitter on the Deviant project? The project team has not been tweeting for a long time, the last record was made last month
Activity: 392
The main idea of the project is clear and we see how hard works the team, dozens of good articles and updated information about project. Everything is nice. Hope than fund-raising campaign will be successful!
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I have been following the project from the first day. It is one of the best pos coin in the market for me. There will be projects' own exchange on bitshares like Crypto-Bridge.
The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future it will be very successful among users! It is necessary to pay great attention to the project!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success. But this is only my point of view, which I adhere to

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why they are doing it. This fact is very important for me as an analyst.

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project. Are you really an analyst? IF yes, in which sphere?
Activity: 280

Activity: 280
I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

I agree with you, in this case you need to know the measure, to know when you need to stop and look at the result, if this is not done, then the project can turn out to be a big minus very soon!
I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

Pages:
Jump to: