Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 27. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Many countries continue to be wary of cryptocurrencies. They need full control over the turnover of the cryptocurrencies so that they can impose taxes on them. And it's very difficult to realize in real life. Guys, does your token can be purchased in any country?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
https://deviantcoin.io/how-to-make-a-deviant-coin-paper-wallet/
Look carefully at the content of the entry, a very competent description for users of any type!
I have read this blog entry. Very high-quality work, I think that this is really an excellent handmeid that everyone can afford!
That's it! In fact, it's a trifle, while everyone could make such a purse on their own, and it's nice that the guys from the deviant team made such a convenient tutorial
Activity: 364
Look carefully at the content of the entry, a very competent description for users of any type!
I have read this blog entry. Very high-quality work, I think that this is really an excellent handmeid that everyone can afford!
By the way I like the news portal on the project's website! Just look at the last entry! I'm talking about How to make a Deviant Coin Paper Wallet
What is described in this post? This is an instruction how to print out the hash code of your wallet, is not it? But this is not difficult to do yourself! What's the problem?
Activity: 28
Hello,
I'm moving all my bitcoins to buy every last one of these coins. This is the next big thing guys, this is the btc 2.0 you were waiting for. You missed btc, you missed eth, you even missed eos...So, don't repeat your mistakes anymore with this great coin!
Activity: 58
New exchange coingamex.com accepts DeviantCoin, in case you are interested

DEV/BTC and DEV/ETH markets
Is there a section in this section with news, which can be called the most relevant for the platform. Is a third-party resource used?
greetings! The site has a section called "news" (https://deviantcoin.io/news/). Look, will such a resource suit you?
The last post was posted on August 24 .. And the previous post was posted on June 23! I think that this is not quite what I was looking for! I wanted to see a resource with frequently updated data
Why do you need such a resource? And why can not you use a third-party resource? For example, Twitter on the Deviant platform is very often updated with events
I would like to create a news aggregator for various major crypto-exchange sites. This would allow investors to follow the summary of crypto-exchange communities and accordingly make the right decisions about investments
By the way I like the news portal on the project's website! Just look at the last entry! I'm talking about How to make a Deviant Coin Paper Wallet
Activity: 238
Is there a section in this section with news, which can be called the most relevant for the platform. Is a third-party resource used?
greetings! The site has a section called "news" (https://deviantcoin.io/news/). Look, will such a resource suit you?
The last post was posted on August 24 .. And the previous post was posted on June 23! I think that this is not quite what I was looking for! I wanted to see a resource with frequently updated data
Why do you need such a resource? And why can not you use a third-party resource? For example, Twitter on the Deviant platform is very often updated with events
Activity: 238
Activity: 30
What is the token price on public sale? and where can I find the public sale status? (the number of tokens sold out, fund collected...)
Thanks in advance!
Activity: 686
Merit: 100

How is this any different from any other POS masternode coin? besides the DevX on the current road map, what are future plans?

How will they ensure sufficient liquidity on their exchange? All these questions need to be answered.
Probably they will follow what crypto-bridge did. Low fee listing until get enough attention from market, focusing to newest masternode coins and pos coins.
By the way cryptobridge has $1.5 million cap last 24 hours and stocks.exchange has $0.5 million cap and all of them focused to mn and pos coins generally.
Activity: 330
Merit: 123

How is this any different from any other POS masternode coin? besides the DevX on the current road map, what are future plans?

How will they ensure sufficient liquidity on their exchange? All these questions need to be answered.
Activity: 210
What is the peculiarity of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects

Do you want to know what the project plans to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a brief description of the project

Yes, it would be fine if you helped me with this issue, because I want to start participating in the project, but I do not know where to start

DeviantCoin (DEV) is a crypto currency based on PoS / Masternode. The focus is on providing a secure mode of cryptographic experience.

I'm familiar with a large number of projects, but this technology I see the first time, I think it will be interesting to a large number of users

I agree with you, I follow this project from the very beginning, as soon as it was registered on this forum. I like that developers are communicating with the community.
Activity: 330
Merit: 123
DeviantCoin (DEV) is a crypto currency based on PoS / Masternode. The focus is on providing a secure mode of cryptographic experience.

Dont forget the original POS acronym = Piece of Shit.
Activity: 350
What is the peculiarity of this project? I want to know the main features and differences from other projects

Do you want to know what the project plans to do in the near future? Did I understand you correctly? I can write you a brief description of the project

Yes, it would be fine if you helped me with this issue, because I want to start participating in the project, but I do not know where to start

I'm familiar with a large number of projects, but this technology I see the first time, I think it will be interesting to a large number of users
Activity: 210

Pages:
Jump to: