Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🔴Deviant Coin🔴[DEV] DEVX Airdrop soon! [🔥DEX + H/W wallet coming up🔥] - page 43. (Read 58937 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
But the fact remains, the bounty program that every project unfolds is a necessity. Even if the project team paid little attention to the bounty
Such an advertising campaign could not be held at all! What is the point of bounty, if 1000 people found out about it? This is a very small indicator compared to other projects!
Activity: 266
But the fact remains, the bounty program that every project unfolds is a necessity. Even if the project team paid little attention to the bounty
Bounty program of the project lasted from 3 to 10 August this year. For a week, a lot of videos have been created, which can now be seen on YouTube!
And it's all? But now active projects in the course of their bounty programs create huge advertising campaigns, involving people from all over the globe!
I agree with you! Many projects use innovations in their bounty programs, attracting third-party resources with an interface! But now I see that Deviant Coin decided to focus on quality!
There is nothing wrong! Just imagine how many extra participants come to the project and leave it when it becomes profitable for them! Participants in this project are very dedicated people who know why they are participating in this program!
How do you divide the participants into useful and superfluous ones? I'm not sure about the criteria by which you are dropping out! Each participant, especially if he is an investor, is important to the project
These people do not constitute the target audience, so we can say that they are only investors, but not participants and accordingly they do not participate in the bounty program
The project does not have an explicit target audience, each participant who agreed to help the project or even contribute to the development of the project is very valuable to the project team!
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Bounty program of the project lasted from 3 to 10 August this year. For a week, a lot of videos have been created, which can now be seen on YouTube!
And it's all? But now active projects in the course of their bounty programs create huge advertising campaigns, involving people from all over the globe!
I agree with you! Many projects use innovations in their bounty programs, attracting third-party resources with an interface! But now I see that Deviant Coin decided to focus on quality!
There is nothing wrong! Just imagine how many extra participants come to the project and leave it when it becomes profitable for them! Participants in this project are very dedicated people who know why they are participating in this program!
How do you divide the participants into useful and superfluous ones? I'm not sure about the criteria by which you are dropping out! Each participant, especially if he is an investor, is important to the project
These people do not constitute the target audience, so we can say that they are only investors, but not participants and accordingly they do not participate in the bounty program
How is this project going to get new members? I have not seen a single notice about the existence of this project! How does the project plan to develop further?
It's very simple, the project is developing a bounty program that can capture the target market audience and make this project really important for the crypto currency community
What? The project does not have a campaign bounty in any way, unfortunately! It seems that some time ago the project team really represented a competitive advertising policy ..
How is this project going to get new members? I have not seen a single notice about the existence of this project! How does the project plan to develop further?
It's very simple, the project is developing a bounty program that can capture the target market audience and make this project really important for the crypto currency community
Activity: 252
How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help

In total, the project expects to release about 100,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.

I believe that 100 million is the optimal number of tokens, which it is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. Some projects create 1 billion or more, I think this is an inflated amount that will not lead to a good result.

I agree with you, 1 million is not enough, and 100 million is a successful number of tokens, it was proved by a number of projects that chose this particular number and their token was successful on the exchange.
Activity: 280
How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help

In total, the project expects to release about 100,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.

I believe that 100 million is the optimal number of tokens, which it is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. Some projects create 1 billion or more, I think this is an inflated amount that will not lead to a good result.
Activity: 252

Activity: 280
Activity: 420
I think that this project will be a success among many users. This can be observed right now!

Why do you think so? I agree with you, I want to know why you think that this project will be popular in the future?

At the stage of development and fundraising, a large number of users give their positive evaluation to the project, this is a good indicator of the work of developers

I support you, I constantly observe in many chats an active discussion of this project and a large number of users write approving comments!

That's why I think that the project will be successful and now is the time. to invest their money in its development, then to get a good profit!

I hope that you are right and in the future the project will be of interest to large investors. This will help the project to have a rapid and good development
Activity: 392
I think that this project will be a success among many users. This can be observed right now!

Why do you think so? I agree with you, I want to know why you think that this project will be popular in the future?

At the stage of development and fundraising, a large number of users give their positive evaluation to the project, this is a good indicator of the work of developers

I support you, I constantly observe in many chats an active discussion of this project and a large number of users write approving comments!

That's why I think that the project will be successful and now is the time. to invest their money in its development, then to get a good profit!
Activity: 420

Activity: 392

Pages:
Jump to: