Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 129. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000
dgc, have only one problem, it has come too late

Nonsense.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
dgc, have only one problem, it has come too late
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
New forum is up at http://digitalcoin.co/forums, come visit and win free DGC!

Cool. Yeah I've signed up. Come on in guys. Register and say hello! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
New forum is up at http://digitalcoin.co/forums, come visit and win free DGC!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

Would stop doing that.

you might, i'm in this for profitability Smiley

That doesn't mean i don't support this coin, trust me,i really do, but i'm keeping all options open.

Not like my 750 khash makes a dent in any hashrate Smiley
Activity: 383
Merit: 100
i'm using multipool for maximum poritability &overnight it generated 11 DGC pretty fast, untill FTC became more profitable :>

Would stop doing that.
legendary
i'm using multipool for maximum poritability &overnight it generated 11 DGC pretty fast, untill FTC became more profitable :>
legendary
Activity: 1064
I am taking advantage of the lull in mining, to switch the CryptoCoin mine to the updated PPS pool software. So the pool will be down for a few hours (Nobody was mining it at the moment anyway).
Activity: 163
Did anyone else noticed that Network hashrate is around 380Mh/s Huh I remember that few days ago it was around 800Mh/s...
Did miners lost trust into DGC?

I think the answer is growing price of LTC https://www.litecoinpool.org/charts thus growing LTC network hashrate. Many miners are curenttly mining LTC, because it is expected to be on Mt.Gox soon - another price growing so everyone wants as many as possible.

So no, I think it has nothing to do with trust in DGC.
Activity: 52
Did anyone else noticed that Network hashrate is around 380Mh/s Huh I remember that few days ago it was around 800Mh/s...
Did miners lost trust into DGC?
Activity: 163
Added coins-e to the exchange list.

Is there any DGC related project, you are currently working on?
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Added coins-e to the exchange list.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
This coin sure does seem to be hitting a grand slam on Vircurex...... Not even 1BTC in volume today

Because most people aren't selling.

I know I'm busy hoarding.  Grin

Yep, me too. I am not selling any DGC at this stage.

Yep not selling any either, once services for it mature such as digiclick.co and especially when the bank is up and running the skies the limit for dgc Smiley
legendary
This coin sure does seem to be hitting a grand slam on Vircurex...... Not even 1BTC in volume today

I know I'm busy hoarding.  Grin

Yep, me too. I am not selling any DGC at this stage.

Activity: 11

But people are selling.
Its at what.. 0.00028xxx to 0.00026? i know there's almost no buy walls on any of the exchanges but im worried that miners are just going to run this coin into the ground.
On the flip side the diff. is going down, but it looks like short term LTC is going to be more profitable to mine. I'm wondering whether i should mine DGC exclusively anymore.. Sad
DGC Is way more valuable in my eyes, more than FTC which has bull crap "fun to mine lel" logic with 366 million coins and at 0.00120- 0.00080.
Flame me for being pessimistic but i as i said i just don't DGC to get bad rep, especially when BTC-E is watching it closely.
I'd love to hear your guys thoughts on this
Activity: 42

legendary
price still dropping it seems, people really need to stop selling below 0.00032 Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 503
dApps Development Automation Platform
Jump to: