Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 128. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 10
NEW Digital Coin Mining Pool with DDoS protection: http://dgc.pro-tech.bz.it

Easy stratum connect:
  • stratum+tcp://pro-tech.bz.it:3336
  • cgminer --scrypt -o stratum+tcp://pro-tech.bz.it:3336 -u username -p password -I 9
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Added a new faucet to the DGC IRC bot, built in lotto coming soon

DGC Page ahmedbodiwala.tk/DGC

Type '!faucet' in IRC to register for ahmed's faucet.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Bitrated user: ahmedbodi.
Added a new faucet to the DGC IRC bot, built in lotto coming soon

DGC Page ahmedbodiwala.tk/DGC
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Let's step up our promotional efforts guys! Smiley

Hehe yeah mate you know me I'm always out there promoting dgc! However I'll redouble my efforts.  Smiley

You heard the man people, get on it!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Let's step up our promotional efforts guys! Smiley
Activity: 134
Early this mourning I took down the CryptoCoin Digitalcoin mining pool with the intention of updating it to a PPS pool. I also moved one of the other coin pools to a different server to spread the load.

However, Interest in the pool has not been that great and with the next mega project on the horizon (Complete redesign of the block explorers and websites on CryptoCoin Explorer), I need to know if there would truly be interest in a PPS Digitalcoin pool on CryptoCoin mine.

I have no problem spending the time and maintenance of a pool, but I need to know if the interest is there.

I would be fine whichever direction the community goes. Sometimes a project does not work out. As a business person, I understand failure and success  go hand in hand. I often learn more from projects that did not work out.

One the other hand, I would not want to pass up the opportunity to help the Digitalcoin community and help support the CCE project.

SO speak up!, let me know what your think.

Best not the clutter up this thread however. Please use the CCM thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocoin-mine-goldcoin-215642

For further information about the changes happeing with CCE. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2558897

I'm definitely interested in a true pps pool. I don't have a ton of hash power to direct at it, but I definitely will if you decide to go through with it Smiley
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
the drive I had a wallet on now has errors and wallet gone.  No backup but fortunately it was only a few hundred coins but when they end up worth 100+ each....  oh well backup everything in the future I suppose.

Ouch.. Sorry to hear. Sad
Activity: 70
wheatrich, how many DGC did you have, 150?

Post your new DGC address.
Activity: 89
the drive I had a wallet on now has errors and wallet gone.  No backup but fortunately it was only a few hundred coins but when they end up worth 100+ each....  oh well backup everything in the future I suppose.
Activity: 70

Would stop doing that.

you might, i'm in this for profitability Smiley

That doesn't mean i don't support this coin, trust me,i really do, but i'm keeping all options open.

Not like my 750 khash makes a dent in any hashrate Smiley

With that in mind jdebunt, do you sell the coins the moment they hit your wallet or do you hold them for an extended period before trading?

If you hold for 2 weeks or more, you are not in it for the profitability, but are in it for the chance to strike it rich when the next bubble comes along.

Mining for profit is not about which coin is the best to mine at that instant (regardless if there are actual sell orders being filled at the instant price) but for selling the coins the moment you get them to the get the quickest return.  How long where you mining FTC for before the bubble burst on that?  How many coins are you left with that you can't move - but were all for profit when you were mining FTC?

If anything, DGC is the coin to mine as all the sheep have jumped to LTC in the hope of earning 4 or 5 of them in one day to sell at the +20c price it is compared to a few days ago.

DGC all the way as it has the brand name that give a professional image (bbqcoin... haha, chinacoin... haha), the backing of the community, active projects and pushes to advertise are non stop by Baritus and crew.

Watch this space, this coin will move once the others have died off.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
The website was down for an upgrade.

New website and forum are now live.

Great website.  Well done to all those involved.

Looks great! Thanks baritus!

Yep, nice overhaul.  We have our own little troll box.   Grin

-tb-

Hehe yeah love the new website. Just another great service for dgc. Good to see Baritus hard at work lining up all the dgc services in place so it has the best chance of succeeding long term. Thats why I love this coin. Most of the others will fail long term because of this reason. Long live dgc! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

Yep, nice overhaul.  We have our own little troll box.   Grin

-tb-
Activity: 132

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Great website.  Well done to all those involved.

Activity: 163
I have never thought an alt coin other than LTC would be interesting until now! This looks like its got something going for it. Any going free? Tongue
DJWPq7jqP1u33W9wFADeaNeSGpbev9joHn 

I am curious. What convinced you?
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Early this mourning I took down the CryptoCoin Digitalcoin mining pool with the intention of updating it to a PPS pool. I also moved one of the other coin pools to a different server to spread the load.

However, Interest in the pool has not been that great and with the next mega project on the horizon (Complete redesign of the block explorers and websites on CryptoCoin Explorer), I need to know if there would truly be interest in a PPS Digitalcoin pool on CryptoCoin mine.

I have no problem spending the time and maintenance of a pool, but I need to know if the interest is there.

I would be fine whichever direction the community goes. Sometimes a project does not work out. As a business person, I understand failure and success  go hand in hand. I often learn more from projects that did not work out.

One the other hand, I would not want to pass up the opportunity to help the Digitalcoin community and help support the CCE project.

SO speak up!, let me know what your think.

Best not the clutter up this thread however. Please use the CCM thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cryptocoin-mine-goldcoin-215642

For further information about the changes happeing with CCE. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2558897
Activity: 603
Merit: 500
I have never thought an alt coin other than LTC would be interesting until now! This looks like its got something going for it. Any going free? Tongue
DJWPq7jqP1u33W9wFADeaNeSGpbev9joHn 

Activity: 134

Looking good, baritus!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052

legendary