Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 136. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Activity: 448
Not much action in the last 2+ hours of being added to the site. Two DGC have been sold in total for BTC, and none for LTC. Someone is trying to sell 1,000,000 DGC for LTC, though. Probably the one shareholder who rammed through the vote for DGC and decided for everyone that WDC shouldn't be added.
that is a buy order, not sell
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
Now trading on vircurex.com!

Nice. This asks for more donations   Wink Sending another 60 DGC to the future of this coin.

Thanks X.  Wiki updated.

-tb-
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Not much action in the last 2+ hours of being added to the site. Two DGC have been sold in total for BTC, and none for LTC. Someone is trying to sell 1,000,000 DGC for LTC, though. Probably the one shareholder who rammed through the vote for DGC and decided for everyone that WDC shouldn't be added.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017
Haven't seen a transaction that fast not from bitcoin not from litecoin or feathercoin nor from goldcoin(pump and dump coin..)..
really almost instant. it must survive.
If litecoin wasnt so crappy right now I would have bought some.. Sad
gonna focus my poor 3mhs on that coin from now on.

cheers guys!
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506

Yep lots of dgc love today hehe. Jump on dgc chat mate Smiley
Activity: 163

Nice. This asks for more donations   Wink Sending another 60 DGC to the future of this coin.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Something interesting:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1398219/official-bitcoin-litecoin-digitalcoin-and-all-crypto-currencies-club-and-general-information-thread

Overclock.net is one of the biggest resources for gamers interested in mining. They have included DGC in their main mining information thread alongside BTC and LTC. Make sure to head over there and help them out?  Smiley

That video of DigitalCoin is video of THIS DigitalCoin?  Shocked It was uploaded to youtube 25.10.2009, and that does no seems right.

No, not this digitalcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
DGC Faucet within 5 dgc of being bankrupt.... plz donate if possible...
legendary
Activity: 1270
Merit: 1000
BONUS BOUNTY- 10 DGC per 1 Mh/s

As an incentive to try out the Digitalcoin pool there is currently a bounty of 10 DGC per 1 Mh/s.

dgc.xpool.net:8810

More info:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2497829
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Baritus, would you be able to edit the first post and put in the chat channel (if you wish to promote it as the DGC hangout)

Lost the link Smiley
Activity: 163
Something interesting:

http://www.overclock.net/t/1398219/official-bitcoin-litecoin-digitalcoin-and-all-crypto-currencies-club-and-general-information-thread

Overclock.net is one of the biggest resources for gamers interested in mining. They have included DGC in their main mining information thread alongside BTC and LTC. Make sure to head over there and help them out?  Smiley

That video of DigitalCoin is video of THIS DigitalCoin?  Shocked It was uploaded to youtube 25.10.2009, and that does no seems right.
Activity: 1360
Merit: 506
Something interesting:

I've been over and replied to one person who was dismissing dgc without any solid facts about it. I suggest any other dgc supporters get in there and promote it. It all helps dgc Smiley

Love this coin!
Activity: 389
Man, I only wish I have your hashes.  I'll be all over DGC and ARG. 

Can I PM you with some questions about your rigs setup?  I'm thinking of expanding.

-tb-

Thanks.  Of course.  I'll answer what I can as best I can.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
With this most recent (brutal) difficulty adjustment, I'm just about out of the BTC mining business, and I can push about 22 GHash of GPUs when everything is running well.  Buh bye for now, BTC mining....  *sniff*

That's one hell of a rig farm dude. You stopping because of power costs?

First, thanks.  I appreciate the compliment. 

To answer your question:  yeah, possibly.  Probably not out of the LTC or ALT mining biz for a while though.  We'll see.  I have been bouncing back & forth between BTC and DGC for a while now, with maybe a bit of other alts tossed in there, but no other alt for long at all.  I may do a couple more full-day runs of BTC mining to see what my coins-per-24 hrs would be now, but after this most recent difficulty spike, it's probably going to be like .35 - .45 a day, which still covers power costs, but not sure for how long.

LTC and DGC are still attractive though, especially DGC, and although continuing it mine at lis level has risks, they are calculated ones that I am okay to cover, at least for a while.

Man, I only wish I have your hashes.  I'll be all over DGC and ARG. 

Can I PM you with some questions about your rigs setup?  I'm thinking of expanding.

-tb-
With this most recent (brutal) difficulty adjustment, I'm just about out of the BTC mining business, and I can push about 22 GHash of GPUs when everything is running well.  Buh bye for now, BTC mining....  *sniff*

First, thanks.  I appreciate the compliment.  

To answer your question:  yeah, possibly.  Probably not out of the LTC or ALT mining biz for a while though.  We'll see.  I have been bouncing back & forth between BTC and DGC for a while now, with maybe a bit of other alts tossed in there, but no other alt for long at all.  I may do a couple more full-day runs of BTC mining to see what my coins-per-24 hrs would be now, but after this most recent difficulty spike, it's probably going to be like .35 - .45 a day, which still covers power costs, but not sure for how long.

LTC and DGC are still attractive though, especially DGC, and although continuing it mine at this level has risks, they are calculated ones that I am okay to cover, at least for a while.
Activity: 448
And any altcoin can be one hell of a failure as well. Look at devcoin. Went from $10 a coin down to $0.0001

You're always welcome back at that wonderful DGC pool Smiley
Activity: 266
aka 7Strykes

And any altcoin can be one hell of a failure as well. Look at devcoin. Went from $10 a coin down to $0.0001

Yes, I totally agree with this statement.  Many alt-coins have already proven they already are or will be failures.  Devcoin with the 'we will keep 90%, but it's for your own good, trust us" has never made any sense to me whatsoever.  Only a couple alts have differentiated themselves at all with fairer starts, reasonable rewards etc.

The point I was trying to make was that for smaller miners that see miniscule rewards trying to mine BTC, the rewards, at least in number of coins, would be more, although them having any level of comparable value is definitely the question.

Jump to: