Author

Topic: [ANN][DGC] Digitalcoin | Multi-algo & Masternodes | Established 2013 - page 143. (Read 523478 times)

Activity: 389
Merit: 250
ok, i got a new psu today. my desktop has two ASUS 1GB DDR. anyone help me learn to mine? i've never mined before

Which model is your card? you forgot the most important bit  Grin

erm not sure... doesn't have anything listed on the board. both just say asus and has a heatsink. looks like they may be older models of video cards. they don't even have fans

Download and install GPU-Z.  It will tell you everything you want to know about any GPUs in your machine, and then some...  You don't need to install it, you can tell it to 'just run, don't install", if you'd prefer not to.

Edit:  the cards not having fans makes me wonder if they will be new enough to be able to run OpenCL and are capable of mining though  Sad
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
ok, i got a new psu today. my desktop has two ASUS 1GB DDR. anyone help me learn to mine? i've never mined before

Which model is your card? you forgot the most important bit  Grin

erm not sure... doesn't have anything listed on the board. both just say asus and has a heatsink. looks like they may be older models of video cards. they don't even have fans

Download this utility and it will tell you just about everything you want to know about your video card
http://www.guru3d.com/files_categories/videocards_handy_utilities.html
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Pool hash rate up to 14.3 Mh/s.

Come join in. 99.97% Efficiency. 1 orphaned in the last 2860 blocks. Expected time to block 15.3 minutes.

dgc.xpool.net:8810

or

50.2.8.67:8810  (ran by MobGod)
Pools are waiting lol
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
Is it just me or http://digitalize.bounceme.net/ does not paying reward from 13:26 UTC+2 ?
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.

Activity: 308

I have cgminer getting block data from 3 large pools. This ensures I'm not working on old blocks which is a problem with a coin that moves this fast.

Can you confirm how you do this?  Is it just a matter of having the additional pools in the config with -o, or is there more to it than that?
Thanks.

I am also heavily interested in this. If cgminer can get the block data from 3 large pools, would it be possible to sumbit work to get shares from all of the pools as well?

No, its just using the other pools as 'nodes' to detect a new block on the network. Which the larger pools would generally do a bit faster.

sooooo, how do you do it?  Smiley
Activity: 448

I have cgminer getting block data from 3 large pools. This ensures I'm not working on old blocks which is a problem with a coin that moves this fast.

Can you confirm how you do this?  Is it just a matter of having the additional pools in the config with -o, or is there more to it than that?
Thanks.

I am also heavily interested in this. If cgminer can get the block data from 3 large pools, would it be possible to sumbit work to get shares from all of the pools as well?

No, its just using the other pools as 'nodes' to detect a new block on the network. Which the larger pools would generally do a bit faster.
Activity: 266
aka 7Strykes

Thanks.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1052
Thank you for your donations. Please continue donating to development if you care about progress continuing.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Are you guys able to solo mine? It seems I cant as off this moment...

I'm solo mining. Solved a block just a bit ago.
Solo what hash ?

Two 7950's.

And how are you doing? What is your average time per block?

It varies. Lately 2 to 4 blocks a day. Sometimes more and sometimes less. I didn't get a single block yesterday but a few days ago I got 2 in 30 minutes.

Mining seems to be working just fine ATM. Just hit my 5th valid in the last 22 hour with a single 7850.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

Solo what hash ?

Two 7950's.

It varies. Lately 2 to 4 blocks a day. Sometimes more and sometimes less. I didn't get a single block yesterday but a few days ago I got 2 in 30 minutes.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100

Solo what hash ?

Two 7950's.

Solo what hash ?

Two 7950's.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Solo what hash ?

Activity: 9
what is going on dgc.epools.org? can't access the site, my coins are still there OMG, are they coming back online soon?

I don't know the details of their infrastructure but it appears as something is going on with their hosting company. I believe they support worldcoinforum.com on the same server/hosting company as that is down as well.

Both domains (as well as wdc.epools.org; also down) have the same IP address (37.221.163.27) and are with a hosting company named JavaPipe.com.

send me the pool software. i have an unused domain on dreamhost you can use until i sell the domain. interested? (will cost you a few dgc of course,  i got a faucet to run ;P)
Jump to: